TeamSpeak voice server

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

add a Voice Communication Server?

• Yes, I have a microphone and am willing to participate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if it's Ventrilo.

• Yes, only if it's Teamspeak.

• Yes, but I will only listen in.

• No, it's a waste of resources.

• No, it's not necessary.

• No, this is stupid.

• Total voters
As shini has already stated, there will be a karaoke competition today at 9:30 GMT. For the Americans, just take 5-7 hours of that time. No worries, the karaokes will be lasting awhile, who knows maybe we can turn it into an all nighter! Anyway, everyone is welcome to join and pitch in with a song, just make sure it has a Christmasy theme!
wink.gif
So for everyone get practising and let's have a great time!
smile.gif
Who knows the winner may win a very special prize!
wink.gif
wub.gif
Resident lolis are more than welcome! Let's make this jingles night better than the last one!
wink.gif

Just to ad to what monsta-san said. Yeah there will be a Christmas themed karaoke but if you don't know or don't feel like singing Christmas songs then sing something else. XD We are not too picky on what people sing. Although i do hope some people can be persuaded/will sing a christmas song for me. XD

Well i hope to see a few faces there.

I have some requests for the next karoke event if you guys are willing to comply with them
tongue.gif

1) Emily = Dango Daikazoku
2) Yaya= Big Melons at the Beach (don't remember the Japanese name sorry and if possible she should do the yahoo hoo as well
tongue.gif
)
3) any other male guy to do Zero from World Destruction
4) Shini = Work Guy from Kamen no Maid Guy

It has been a long time since I have graced this thread.
rolleyes.gif
That being said, two very dear friends, whom I have had the pleasure of knowing, each one, for over two years now, well, they both will be celebrating their respective birthdays, this month. If they are in agreement, and our schedules are such, that we can all meet on a Saturday night...Pacific Standard Time...then get ready for a party to celebrate them and to gather up old friends...like old times. I myself, may cry if it can happen because, well, ah! Whatever!
tongue.gif
Let's just try and make it happen...okay? You two know who you are and will hear from your much loved, Yaya...soon enough!
wink.gif

birthday.jpg

Stay tuned! For a birthday bash to be held on Teamspeak! Witty-ossan, DSL-loli, and yours truly, will MC and pass the booze, and balloons, for said upcoming occasion.
tongue.gif

Soooooooooo, is this the kind of celebration where the names are left in question? Basically if you just show up you might be surprised that it's in fact being held in your honor?! This whole thing seems to be shrouded in mystery like pulling a card out of a deck and SURPRISE! Ace Randomness
cool.gif
will be there will bells on... and nothing else haha nonono just being the stereotypical shock jock ^^ But maaaaaaaaan does time pass fast I can't believe it's that time of year again. Well Happy B-DAY fellows in advance and hopefully we can make this shindig a GO!

Until then wear loose fitting track pants at supper and keep reaching for the stars V-XD.

Ace Randomness is back in town and on this forum?! Wowie! If he's gonna make the scene, at said planned b-day bash, then hell, I'll be there too.
rolleyes.gif
Well, my hope is that the two birthday boys, will agree to be celebrated, wined and dined, and as soon as they give yours truly, the okay, then we are on!
Beware, if Ace shows his face... he plays these pranks on trusting folks...
wink.gif

owls-vi.gif

So as soon as things are confirmed, date and time will be posted.
wink.gif

I probably wont make it onto TS in time for the party (either that or I will have gone to sleep before it gets started lol) but I hope everybody has a great time and all the best of wishes to the birthday boys. Try your best to maintai9n your dignity whilst Yaya woos you both
wink.gif

Also try not to disturb the neighbours
tongue.gif

Oh and Yaya I have an image of you singing "Iteza gogo kuji don't be late" to both of the birthday boys for some reason
laugh.gif

It's been awhile since I've been to a TS party~
I hope I'll be able to make it, considering it's PST there's a higher chance I'll be able to attend, but if I'm not able to make an appearance then please keep in mind that I really wanted to be present for the occasion. Good Luck Good Luck to all~ ^__^

I was talking with Hibi-chan and it was mentioned that we have two other birthday boys who are way past due, for a little shag party...*cough*
Gomen!
rolleyes.gif
I meant B-day party.
tongue.gif
They have been long time friends (crushes, really).
tongue.gif
Anyway, they will be tossed about, that day as well. I am looking forward to the pending day...I will work that Teamspeak room like no other. Of course, being Witty-ossan's side kick, does have its perks.
tongue.gif
Now, DSL-loli, will entice all the guys, with her loli voice, while I will melt their ears with my ... operator voice. And yes, Emi-chan, it will be Pacific Standard Time. 4 FTV guys will be celebrated that day! Hooray!

2 became 4?
blink.gif
I guess some people just love the "company" of a gang!
tongue.gif
Don't want to commit to any one person right?
rolleyes.gif
It's a real wonder someone as old as you can have so much "energy"!!! Some people never tire of stag nights!
laugh.gif
Ahh but I'm sure the guests in honour well be happy! Particularly if a certain someone hears a loli voice. Will this there be a sex operator? I know one guest in honour really wanted this and it would be really nice if their birthday wish was granted!

Anyone willing to take this offer up?
tongue.gif

Okay, fellow FTV party animals! I have been granted permission to toss a few FTV hotties a birthday bash...Jun-san, Yuki-san and 2 mysterious or shall I say 3 mysterious boy-wonders?
rolleyes.gif
Anyway, I digress...here's the scoop!
Date: Friday...March 20, 2009
Place: Teamspeak
Time: Starts @ 5:00 p.m. Pacific daylights saving time

We will start early to accommodate the friends and festive party goers, from across the seas. Dressy, casual, birthday suits...wear whatever you want...dressed or not.
tongue.gif
And yes, we will chat, tell stories, hog the mic, (well, witty-ossan will anyway)! Play music, throw a shoe on the TS dance floor, hell, who knows?
BTW, it is possible sweet Yuki-san, may be a no show, but we will toss down a few in his honor, regardless!
Be there or be square!
dancers.gif

QUOTE (Yanosuke @ Mar 17 2009, 08:19 AM) Hmm... will that be 5am or 5pm PST?
Yano-san! Wow it has been a long time!
wink.gif
It will be 5pm Pacific Daylights Savings time. If I remember correctly, that is 1 am, yours? Anyway, up to you joining us.
wink.gif

ok, yea, with daylights saving i believe it to be 1am as well then back here in the NL.
I can't promise anything, but i will try to be there.
Because of some other plans i will most certainly not be able to use the microphone, but ah well.
Will see you all there.

Hmmm I wonder who the 2 or 3 surprise guest are, ah well I hope we're going to have a lot of fun tonight
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Mar 20 2009, 12:30 PM) Hmmm I wonder who the 2 or 3 surprise guest are, ah well I hope we're going to have a lot of fun tonight
biggrin.gif

Ah! You and Yuki, are the guests of honor and the others,. may or may not show! If they do, they will be spoken of...not sure Yuki will show up but we will get drunk regardless,
rolleyes.gif
in keeping with his tradition of so doing...yeah sure! Witty-ossan has promised to wear his thread bare, red polyester, seduction shorts! Ah! The shorts that made him famous on the Internet!
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
Looking forward to a gathering of old friends and of newer ones too!

Sorry I cant make it unless i can somehow run TS on my ps3. Be sure to party extra hard for me. And try to keep the drunkenness in check. We dont want people doing things they'll regret in the morning..............actually scratch that. Drunken stories are often funnier than sober ones anyway.

Ah that is really too bad barbo, well then maybe next time
wink.gif

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Mar 20 2009, 03:44 PM) Be sure to party extra hard for me. And try to keep the drunkenness in check. We dont want people doing things they'll regret in the morning..............actually scratch that. Drunken stories are often funnier than sober ones anyway.
Ah...Barbo-san! We drank beyond reason, closed the joint down, swearin, singin, cryin, promising to meet again in 1 month's time, to celebrate, DSL's upcoming birthday, in April. I would so like to see your handsome face, crowned by that famous red hair, well, shucks...if you grace us with your presence, come then, I will be most pleased...yes, indeed. We had a good turnout, good conversations, funny stories and well, I did read a little...just a little.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
Again, I wish Jun-san and Yuki-san the best that life has to offer...all the best!
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back