Supporting Teamspeak

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Is Team Speak a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jamjum

-san
Sempai
ohmy.gif
Team speak a well ordinary Talk and speak server well known over the gaming world but what is it doin here you may ask yourself? See since ive been playing games for a long time Teamspeak has lead to many many things in life including this site as it was recomended to me by a user ive played RPG games with.

The point is theres not enough people on it discussing anime and support for this site witch i myself should and probley will donate money but i just cannot at the moment.

Daft27 has added the status of Teamspeak on the front page witch is a great idea and yet maybe.... i think it should be near the bottem but i guess daft27 just wanted to get it out that we do have a Teamspeak server and that it is up and running.

I see no server admin for Teamspeak usually there should be at least one online in a channel moderating the network just in case theres an idiot making everyone angry by yelling or changing channles etc. now if i could moderate i would do it saturdays and sundays in the evening unfourtunatly im not an admin and can't do anything. so im asking if there could be an admin and more members in the server that would build up a good community for teamspeak users
biggrin.gif
So please reply and tell me what you think i or the TV crew should do.

Thank you - This is a friendly topic i don't mean to upset anybody i am just making a suggestion -

If you see anyone online w/ a green or red name, then they can act as a server admin if you need one.

QUOTE (Jamjum @ Nov 16 2006, 09:41 PM) I see no server admin for Teamspeak usually there should be at least one online in a channel moderating the network just in case theres an idiot making everyone angry by yelling or changing channles etc.
If you ever see someone having an improper behavior, just send a team member a PM and it will be dealt with rapidly.

i don't usually use teamspeak, but if anyone sends me a message saying someone's misbehaving in there, i'd go in there immediatly to check it out, and improper behaviour in there can mean a ban from FTV itself. it's not like people can abuse one of our services and not worry about the privilege of using others..

so, like bold said, look for online team members and let them know something's going on on the TS server.. that's the best you can do, and we'll do our best to take care of it.

There is now a new channel on TS name "Moderators on Stand By".

When a mod is around but busy doing something he can still be reached there. In other words, it is a channel where there should not be any talking except in case where people need help. This will allow mods to stay connected to TS even if they are busy and don't wish to hear a bunch of people talking all the time.

So if anyone is in need of a moderator, just switch to this channel and ask for help. Don't be shy.

Remember that mods can be identify by the SA (server admin) or CA (channel admin) next to their name.

I am sincerly dissapointed in Teamspeak users not having mics or not talking i will not take this as a thing where you say oh i don't have a mic..... or oh i broke my mic.... the cheapest mic is 5-10 dollers i can make that much in 15 mins how hard can it be
dry.gif
and if and when members go into teamspeak say why your there and whats up or somethin TS is sposed to be fun not boring
laugh.gif

Do not take this as an offense im judging an idea of my own please quote or PM me about this. and i understand this should be a new topic but posting it in a topic supporting TS seems more prohibitable

╤ I do not hold support for controlled opinions above all i shall notice that in regards to myself and or members and agree to the mods and there decision. ╤

[MODERATOR's NOTE: No need to use all bolded text.] <<< i understand sorry
sad.gif

I haven't replied here yet? o_O
This TeamSpeak is awesome.
If someone hasn't been online before, just come and enjoy.
I've noticed most people are online between 23:00(GMT) and 05:00(GMT) ^^/

hmm.. i voted "teamspeak is a good idea".. i'm on it about 18 to 20 hours daily!.. i'll be on it a lot less in 2 weeks cause school starts then.. but i'll still almost always be on.. and i'm actually there.. not AFK.. lol.. it's a great way to communicate and has brought me a lot closer to FTV's members and staff.. TS has also brought me to further knowledge as we have discussions there that leads to art works, music, studies, administration info, etc..
biggrin.gif

I voted it is a good idea,lets people know what you are interested in right then and helps you make friends were ever you go. That is what it is all about join to meet people that are akin to what you like.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back