Strawberry Panic!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
So, I was looking up manga scans for Kashimashi and found that the same company , Dynasty Scans, who does the Kashimashi translation, also did this one, so I looked up to see if there was an anime and discovered that it just started about a week ago and the first episode's already been subbed. I found the torrent on btjunkie.org.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had heard of this anime/manga before and if anyone plans to watch the anime.

I found it to be very Yuri-full; it's probably the most Yuri-oriented series I've come across in my short time of being into anime (roughly a year and a half), but I still thought it was worth it. It was definately funny at certain parts, and if you like yuri anime, I'd say go for it.
wink.gif

Here's the plot summery from animenfo.com:

On Astraea Hill, there are three girl schools; St. Miatre Academy, St. Spica Academy, and St. Le Rim Academy. In the corner of the site, there stands their common boarding house, “Ichigo-Sha”.

Astraea Hill - it is a sacred place where men cannot enter...

Aoi Nagisa transferred to the 4th grade(*) of St. Miatre Academy by some reason. On the very first day, she met “Etoile”, Hanazono Shizuma. Etoile is the leader of the whole students of the tree schools, and she was a girl of admiration. She has a large power and trust, at the same time, she must shoulder heavy responsibility and duty proportional to her power. Nagisa was fascinated by Sizuma’s beauty and she was frozen. On the other hand, looking into Nagisa’s face gently, Sizuma put her arms around Nagaisa’s shoulders and her face was approaching to Nagisa’s face...

(*) Because they introduce a system integrating junior and senior high school, the fourth grade corresponds to the first grade of normal senior high school.

it's hard to find strange manga like yuri these days..
i always find yaoi every where... yuri its hard to find...
but now i find it... thanks... maybe i'll start to read it

This looks like its going to be a good anime I cant wait to watch it if I ever get my internet back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of one of my good friends

YAY YURI!!!

Oh! This looks so cool! I wanna watch it but no one have subbed it yet! why?!

QUOTE (Splitter @ Apr 15 2006, 06:32 AM)I need to ask this... WHY ISN'T FANSUB TV HOSTING THIS?!?!?!?!
I've checked at Animesuki database for licensed anime, but I didn't find this anime listed. No Idea why it's not been host here..

QUOTE Oh! This looks so cool! I wanna watch it but no one have subbed it yet! why?!
So far.. two episode have been subbed by Serin Fansub (SRN).

** Two Words - Etoile HAWT
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Double FLZ @ Apr 17 2006, 05:58 AM) ** Two Words - Etoile HAWT
tongue.gif

I could care less about Etoile-sama. She's just a lesser version of the almighty Shizuru.

Now, Tamao-chan.... damm she is fine
cool.gif

this anime seem alright i try for another couple of eps until it get good

Wow, I finally gotthe chance to watch the first ep, this is DEF a keeper. I hope it just gets better an better as te series goes on
tongue.gif

this yuri anime is very nice,i have found the other episodes!!!

yay!

go go go etoile!

is it just me or has any1 else stopped watching it at episode 4...man i find it so boring now. is it supposed to be a comedy,yuri or just yuri? seems like just yuri to me

QUOTE (Belialxyn @ May 5 2006, 08:06 PM) Does anyone know where to find torrents for this? I found one but the sub titles were spanish.
Baka-updates.com is where I get all my Strawberry Panic torrents from. I haven't found anywhere else that updates them quickly enough.

Also, the 5th episode was released yesterday.
wink.gif

Btw, I'm still watching it. Sure it's not as good as Kashimashi was, but I still like it, as far as yuri anime go.

Kashimashi is still the standard for this year's super-sized yuri offerings, but Strawberry Panic! seems to exist to give us pure unadulterated girl-on-girl without any ambiguity.

Oh, and Chiyo is just adorable. I definitely want her to start appearing in the series more after Ep. 5. Yay for episodes without Etoile-sama!

This anime is not half bad it has it good moments and its bad but all in all if your a Yuri fan check it out we need more Yuri lovers before Yawi takes over completetly.

QUOTE (Splitter @ May 8 2006, 06:14 AM) Kashimashi is still the standard for this year's super-sized yuri offerings
True; a lot of people did seem to like it, and it was even the anime recommended on the main page for a while. Gotta love Hazumu.
happy.gif

QUOTE (Thugforlife1232)but all in all if your a Yuri fan check it out we need more Yuri lovers before Yaoi takes over completetly.
I agree. It seems that the yuri sub-genre is not getting as much recognition as I see yaoi get. Why is that?
huh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back