song that reflects you

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Soramimi Cake (I thought you said 'cake...') by Oranges & Lemons.
I like thinking about cake.
I like thinking in fact.
And I like cake.
And eating cake whilst I'm thinking
and thinking whilst I'm eating cake.

Song that reflect me now is Fate/Stay Night ED - Deep Forest...

cause for some reason its really like me... all alone...
sad.gif
not really alone but some kind of hole in me... i have my family, friends and other stuff... but maybe its just my special someone...
sad.gif
somehow just like that...

but also i feel the Lamune ED song
happy.gif
-summer vacation... cause i'm in my summer vacation and i'm gonna be happy about it!
biggrin.gif

Yow'sa,

Don't know if there is such a song.

But, if you wanna go to my rinky-dinky page, located at
_ http://www.angelfire.com/clone/eater _
you can download the song "Little Monster" by Phideaux. It does not describe me,
but it is a decent song. Or, those of you who like "novelety" (or not) type songs about dope/drugs... then you will like "100 mg", by the same group.

The above mentioned songs are not anime/manga related.

This is one of those on and off threads, isn't it?

Anywho, now that I think about it, I'm not completly sure. I think it would have to be Vertical Horizon's Everything You Want. There's this girl I work with and this song pretty much sums up the situation.

QUOTE (alchemist11)Mama - Spice Girls.
I like that song too. An old song but still very nice to listen to and the Spice Girls were really at the top of the world when they released that song. Sadly, the group broke up but I think its was bound to happen since the girls were quite popular and some of them wanted to have their own careers.

Hmmm...a song that reflects me...that would be 'You're still the one' - Shania Twain.

Welcome to my Life, Simple Plan

what i've noticed w/ simple plan's lyrics is that they are really compatable to normal people's lives! i mean, their lyrics aren't all about love or relationships, they actually tackle problems that real people are encountering at the moment, and i think that's what makes them a good band! =)

QUOTE what i've noticed w/ simple plan's lyrics is that they are really compatable to normal people's lives! i mean, their lyrics aren't all about love or relationships, they actually tackle problems that real people are encountering at the moment, and i think that's what makes them a good band! =)
I've noticed that too. Like in the song "Shut Up", I can relate to whats beeing 'told'.

Out of most of the songs that fit me perfectly, there is one and only one I feel like almost every day. Break Stuff, by Limp Bizkit. Mainly the first part of that song: "Just one of those days, where you don't wanna wake up, everything's F*****, everybody sucks. Don't really know why, but ya wanna justify, rippin someone's head off!" It fits my mood so perfectly.

QUOTE (solarwing @ Sep 12 2006, 06:36 AM) Hmmm...a song that reflects me...that would be 'You're still the one' - Shania Twain.
Ah...sweet Solarwing! How I miss your handsome face around these here parts...not the same without you.
wink.gif
A song that I reflect on and can reflect on what my frame of mind can sometimes be is "Softer to Me~~by the band, Reliant K" an awesome song I just recently discovered......it moves me every time I listen to it....currently am....
wink.gif

hmmm right now i'd have to say that the song that best reflects me would be "All fall down" by one republic =] as sad and melancholy as it sounds it really does reflect me in regards to how i view things in life... if everything fails God will always be there for you no matter what
happy.gif

Well I have 2 songs that I feel reflect myself.
1) River Below by Billy Talent
2) Prayer Of The Refugee By Rise against
Its sorta of a tie. So I am open to any input on the songs.

"Something About Us" by Daft Punk... totally shows off my internal self at this juncture because it seems like I'm never the right one for anything or anyone at this point.

On the external, it's more about "Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja" by LostProphets. I'm spastic, hectic, and overall... a pretty insane guy to be around whenever I get going.

Ah......what would we do without such a beautiful medium as is music, eh? What else can ease the soul when one feels *life-battle weary?* Now, here are a pair of jewels that always lift me up from my own pity parties......always, they fill me with hope, these two...so I will say, these two define me as of now.....
wink.gif

Moonshadow....Cat Stevens
Morning has Broken....Cat Stevens

The song that reflects me probably depends mostly on my mood.

Angry/Sad: Final Product (Nevermore)
-one helluvan angry song.

Happy: Salt in our wounds (HIM)
-it's smooth, swanky, and upbeat. booya

Crazy: Banana Phone (raffi)
-crazy
tongue.gif

lol, good stuff.

Defiantly is going to be "love rollercoaster" by either the ohio players or the redhot chilli peppers definatly going to be my theme song when im walking down the street or entering a bar, its going to be like that episode of family guy (could have been simpsons) where peter (homer) gets his own theme song playing wereever he goes. That was an epic episode
laugh.gif

Dream On - Aerosmith
Reflects everyone, not just me. About aging, gaining wisdom, losing time, etc. Made me really think.

Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
Every once and a while a person feels philosophical, like I do right now. At the moment, this song is a great reflection. As you gain knowledge/wisdom, you become aware of your own ignorance. Just the fact you made it there is a great and relaxing thought. Some say ignorance is bliss, but it doesn't come close to the feeling of relief when you realize you are ignorant.

The burning red by machine head
the patient by Tool
and all that could of been by nine inch nails

dead actors requiem by lame' immortalle
rain. sun. gone. by mudvayne

dead actors requiem and rain. sun. gone. are dedicated to a period of my life spent deployed in afghanistan.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back