smile, you

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

anbu-black-ops

-san
Kouhai
smile-you.jpg

Title: Smile
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 50
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2009-Sep-26 to TBA
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:45

Synopsis:

Seo Jung In is the second daughter of a chaebol family, whose family suddenly meets financial ruin. She is dumped by her husband, Lee Han Se, after their wedding ceremony when his family finds out about her family's financial problems. Her family is then forced to move in with their longtime chauffeur's family. The once rich and spoiled daughter and her family must now learn how to adjust to life as commoners in the Kang household.

Cast:

Lee Min Jung as Seo Jung In
Jung Kyung Ho as Kang Hyun Soo

(from drama wiki)

--------------------------------------

i really really love this kdrama. this is the drama that got me back into watching kdramas again. its my no.1 kdrama right now on my watchlist.

this is really a funny, entertaining and (very) cute family kdrama. the ratings are not bad too, they were able to reach no. 3 in one of the episodes. i like the love-hate relation the 2 main characters have. they have such a good chemistry. bad thing is, its such a pain waiting for weekends. if you havent seen a 50 episode family kdrama, this is a good one to start. so far its not dragging. plus it has one of the best ost songs ive heard in a kdrama. check the song bye bye by melo breeze, a nice sad krock song.

btw this was the drama that replaced style's time slot~

It kinda reminds me of a mix Full House and Goong........just the thoughts of it makes me want to return to watching dorama but I've made a pact with the Anime Gods that I'll watch as much as I can until the rest of this year.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

there was a german series, that had a similar plot. I really liked it, but they aired only 20 trial episodes or so, after that the series disappeared. Guess people didnt like it, but I found it refreshingly original. I think I will give this series a try. I never watched anything korean, that will be a first for me.
smile.gif

this is a must watch. its really good and very entertaining. i kinda stop watching your beautiful (i might pick it up later). but this one im gonna stick to till the end lol.

@warita200: this is a good one to start. the story picks up on episode 2 when the male lead arrives from US. each episode gets better and better. its very entertaining watching it. give it a try.

@jcdranzer: your right about the mix plus the 2 lead characters are very loveable. if you enjoyed those 2 kdramas, chances are you gonna like this too.

the 2 leads are guess in the talk show called chocolate: (there really cute togther)

there are some spoilers when they were singing. just a heads up. also the chick can sing~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYyq-QUonQE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv2RVOAP1-A&feature=related

so I decided to download some episodes or so. I isohunted "smile" and found something right away, downloaded.... and it something japanese. LOL. Looks like a drama and so far not bad. But its not what I was looking for....
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back