Slayers

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Apr 23 2009, 11:11 PM) So now that all the ep was release by "subber" it was a nice show...last ep had too much DRAGON SLAVE thought...lol.

Yall know I actually didnt notice Pokota was a stuff animal lol...even with that zipper in front of him. To bad to what happen to Ozel though =/ but these type of death im ok with certain other well I dislike them.

What im still pondering about the show is when they was talking about the giga slave. They do say about the time they fought him before so they so that but didnt she do the Giga Slave before too seeing that Goury dont have the real sword of light anymore this series mean it after the Slayers Try. I do recall she learn the true meaning of the Giga Slave and it basicly call out the Queen of darkness itself and it show it in the Slayer Try I think. It where she case it on Gaav I think or it the boy of ummm forgot his name... she used it on something lol... then things happen and Lina supposily suppose to leave but Goury went save her. Then was found later not remembering things....hummm my mind hurt... lol

Her hair did turn white in the end too for a bit lol

STILL in the end we never got to see Lina's sister and the real reason why she so scared of her lol.... if they plan on making any more of slayers they need to put that!!!...lol...
now this was some english... *g*

well regardless of my opinion i, too, am not very satisfied with this season.
i was VERY disappointed, that they didn't go on with Lina's, Gourry's, Zel's and Amelie's relationship.
in slayers try gourry did kiss lina, right?
i did really hope he would confess to her in evolution...meh but at least in episode 4 something similar happened (...you remember, when lina blushed, because fish-head said lovers should be together and on...)

the show ended, where the show began,
lina and gourry searching for the light-saber,
zel on his lonely journey (wasn't he supposed to be amelia's guardian?)
and amelia as the queen...

"nice side-kick season" ^^

Finally finished the series...yeah it was weird, yet nostalgic at the same time by going all the way back to essentially the first Slayers back in 1995 and tying several events with the 1996 Slayers Next. Too bad there was no mention of Valgaav or Phibrizo despite them appearing in the opening video. However, that does explain all the Mazoku stuff going on this time around I guess.

Overall, although it was a bit rushed due to the decent amount of filler and random episodes thrown in at the beginning, it was a rather decent series. And seeing Giga Slave again was definitely a nice touch. The final battle definitely had me going for a bit
tongue.gif
However, does anyone remember if Lina's hair did turn gray/silver after using Giga Slave back in the original Slayers when they sealed Rezo?

I am however, disappointed with the lack of screen time for Naga and Sylphiel.

Questions I need answered. I had downloaded a huge torrent of pretty much everything ever animated related to Slayers excluding Revolution and Evolution-R. Now which order should I watch everything?

According to the image that came with my torrent every movie is a prequel to the first TV series and so are the 2 OVA series. Should I watch the movies in order first and the OVAs before the TV series or just go to the TV series first? Or maybe watch the first season of the TV series to get introduced to characters and the world, then go to the movies and OVAs, and then go to the 2nd and 3rd season?

I would say watch Slayer first then watch all the OVA and movie stuff so u have a better understanding then next, try, revolution, evolution-r

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back