Signature Issues...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyouichi

-chi
Kouhai
I'm having a problem with my sig... it's not working but I see it when I go to my profile.

your posts have to be a certain amount of words/lines for your signature to show up. i have a siggy to, but it wont show up unless i write a decent sized paragraph.

i think its like that to prevent the thread pages from becomming to long, scrolling so much is a pain in the ass, keeping the pages shorter is better
tongue.gif

its also better for people on 56k, less things to load on the page.

QUOTE (Kyouichi @ Mar 01 2007, 08:10 PM) I'm having a problem with my sig... it's not working but I see it when I go to my profile.
Mines is like that also sometimes.

As luigi said your sig will only appear in topics if what you post is long enough. Not sure exactly what the minimum is, but one or 2 lines isn't enough for you sig to appear in a post.

So you're saying that in order for my post to show up (hope no one minds me doing this) my post has to be a certain length? Hmm... I'm not too sure but I've seen on some other pages that other people had their signatures show up but it was maybe because they had entered in a lot of spaces by pressing enter a lot or something.

If that's true then that would be really weird but hopefully after typing this and I give my fingers a rest, I will see my signature. Phew!.... I'm done.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Mar 01 2007, 08:15 PM) As luigi said your sig will only appear in topics if what you post is long enough. Not sure exactly what the minimum is, but one or 2 lines isn't enough for you sig to appear in a post.
Oh, I see I see. Yeah, I kinda figured though.

QUOTE (Kyouichi @ Mar 02 2007, 01:17 AM) I've seen on some other pages that other people had their signatures show up
I think mods (and senpais?) are suppose to have their sigs show up more often than regular users, so that may be part of it. Though even mine doesn't always show up if I type short replies.

Here's an old thread that should answer the question: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=2496

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back