Show your Desktop!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (oppai-ga-suki @ Dec 28 2010, 01:45 PM)Here is my current wallpaper:

would be feeling very ecstatic if you could load the original pls
smile.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Apr 30 2011, 10:42 AM)To quote a certain hmanga: "Little brown girls are the best
biggrin.gif
"
Hmm, that sounds like an interesting one
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I just updated to Ubuntu 11.04 Natty. There has been a lot Whining about the new Unity interface. In my opinion it looks good and works pretty well, only thing I dont like is that it is less customizable than previous version that used Gnome 2.

Well, here it is

Eeeeh...whats with the "
rolleyes.gif
"
tongue.gif
?

Wow your desktop looks pretty good oppai, fufufufu but yours looks always quite good to begin with
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ May 04 2011, 07:14 AM) Eeeeh...whats with the "
rolleyes.gif
"
tongue.gif
?

Wow your desktop looks pretty good oppai, fufufufu but yours looks always quite good to begin with
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Nothing with the
rolleyes.gif
really. I agree with the quote, especially if there are some nice tan lines to go along, there is just something about them that I like.

Thanks, anything drawn by Misaki Kurehito will make your desktop look nice. Yours is as awsome as always, gotta love the Lucky Star dock.

Aaaah sooo...fufufu and I thought you were thinking ara ara Jun is being pervert again...which is true btw... but oh well
tongue.gif

Ah I perfectly know what you mean, I also have this suntanline fetish you know
biggrin.gif
. And thanks a lot, I also really the Lucky Sta dock, its at least better than the original winxp design.

I love it! Absolutely Love it! If I remember correctly, that's the cover to the third ARIA manga. I do love how Amano Kozue makes wonderful art. She makes even better art of the prequel, AQUA. Her backgrounds are just beautiful. Makes me wanna make something up...

Indeed that was the main reason as of why I chose that background! also because Akari is cute ^^
<3 Amano Kozues art!

After messing around with arch linux and finally getting everything to work properly, this is my current desktop:

I love the irony in the picture, Yuno is deceptively cute.

My actual wallpaper. Every time I see this wallpaper, it reminds that it's not because you can/want to understand anyone that anyone will try to understand you

Just made this one today... ehh... already yesterday but oh well.
Decided it was time to clear my desktop from all the mess that was there, and made a new wallpaper as well as some rainmeter changes
tongue.gif

Still need to make or find a new recycle bin icon though
dry.gif

desktop.jpg

yesI have stupid dutch windows.

Wow =o this is an awesome wallpaper you have there wceend ! Here is mine ! (Miu from Mashiro-iro Symphony)

Yep, it looks greato n my new mintor. and it's again on my other screen, unblemished by any icons
biggrin.gif

ps, your battery is low ;p

QUOTE (oppai-ga-suki @ Sep 05 2010, 08:22 PM)QUOTE (qrdel @ Sep 05 2010, 03:16 PM)QUOTE (oppai-ga-suki @ Jun 26 2010, 01:00 AM)Nothing like tight space suits
biggrin.gif

Me wants that wallie only higher res ;]Im not really sure what dimension constitute as high res. Here is the original anyway. I hope its big enough.

o_O what a coincidence to see a pic posted 2 years ago of Cryska's sister Inia, from 2007s light novel Total Eclipse based of Muv-Luv Alternative visual novel game... its anime series is airing since last season and will end this fall but back to topic, my current WP with almost all Touhou characters (perfect for Halloleen next month) ^^

@ NecroRyu, Hmmm them characters do look familiar but i cant get around to who they are. :/

Okay here are my wallies from my laptop and Phone.

Laptop

Phone

QUOTE (wceend @ May 02 2012, 07:10 AM)yesI have stupid dutch windows.
Lawl fate wallpaper, and so many great games, if i hadnt just cancelled my swtor and aion accounts just a few months back i would ask you for your igns xD.

I just decided to delete all my games and stuff from my pc so i can make space for marathoning the stuff i missed from this and last season :S, that also gives me the chance to do a wipe of my hd once i finish.

desktop_zpsf049bed6.jpg

I'd say this is about half the damage my gaming and reading time (manga/ln) has incurred on my anime viewing time. Was filling the desktop until i realised i'd better stop and start again later once i finished those lol.

As for wallpaper, i havent used a wallpaper since, probably 8 years, black background and theme looks cool and it helps my eyes when they hurt from staying up late (cursed sun).

@chuuko lawl that nekomimi looks like the MH from lets me.... no nvm xD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back