Show your Desktop!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
pngs do wierd things to web browsers that don't conform to standards, especially IE. I did get some wierd error trying to put a jpg into the tags via fast reply (something about dynamic pages), but switching to the standard reply mode seemed to fix it.

~ SP

I use Aston. Lovin' it baby!

I'm thinking of changing mine to this one, from VGCats. I love six machine, but I love VGCats too.
tongue.gif

Love the Zelda, shasla.
wink.gif

~ SP

i like that wallpaper a lot, mkk.. where did you get it?

/jp

*d/l's Aston* Woooo this is pretty, but so confusing at the same time!

Ill keep it for the moment, but i see all the skins with "bubble" icons curving round on the screen i want that! Have no clue how to go about doing it!

QUOTE (Perdan @ Apr 15 2005, 12:39 AM) hey daft.. what u do/study? u got matlab on there... engineering?
I'm a computer science major. MATLAB is required for the math classes I take.

ewww cs.. (i'm bio major, cs minor) yeah.. lots of engineers use matlab.. never really needed it for my classes

hehe, and so proud of it
tongue.gif
well, u are learning alot from SP on the other tread
happy.gif
oh, getting OT, il have to reformat my pc first before i can post my desktop, but its usually the boring XP default
tongue.gif

MJ <-- to lazy to even change wallpapers

Hey, I know this is a bit off-topic, but did you ever realize how wierd the username SpacePirate is? I mean, for some reason, it blatantly reminds me of Cowboy Bebop...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back