Show your Desktop!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Emi-chan @ Oct 18 2008, 01:35 AM)

My computer is still pretty new, so it's not all messy yet. ^__^;
very beautiful and colorful wallpaper ........ just love it ...... although i prefer dark background in general but this is just simply amazing .... thanks a lot for original

Here's mine. Zeta continues
smile.gif

Rebuild of Eva 2.22 ;]

QUOTE (qrdel @ May 24 2010, 05:02 PM)

Rebuild of Eva 2.22 ;]
q-dono (old habits even though sempai now). I'm gonna need you to post the wallpaper image please so I can steal it cause that is just great looking.

No problem, here you go ;]

Well here is my current desktop:

Image removed

If thats not sexy your all blind

Mod note: Try again~
1) USE THUMBNAILS.
2) If the image could be considered "inappropriate" (like yours), put it in a spoiler and note that it's NSFW.
You'd think as a mod yourself you'd do better...

Wont happen again
tongue.gif

Mind posting the original Hiasubi?

yeah your right sorry, bout that, i totaly forgot about the no boobs thing its been that long since ive posted images here.

Anyway guess ill post a more appropriate wallpaper then
tongue.gif

Doomy ill pm you the orignal to the one which got removed

Mind posting the original for that one too? XD

Thank you.

I just cleaned up my computer recently (and shuffled around with my media collection) so I thought I'd share.

I got a lot of things fixed up too here and there. Wallpapers are on random shuffle so I have a whole bunch of them coming off from my photoshop folder ( I think about 200?)

I'm also still using Rainmeter so that kinda gives me some fun options on top of my middle screen. On top of that, DisplayFusion.

My current desktop:

Oldschool ftw
tongue.gif

Cool one there, Dragon-of-Rune. Mind sharing the original? Pretty please?
(So nostalgic... WHY did my NES have to get frozen on my friend's appartment balcony
sad.gif
)

Here's my current one by the way.

forgot to put my aimp up on the desktop to show of my kewl skin... oh well.

Here you go:

Damm photobucket resized it because it was too big, but the ratio is still the same.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back