Show your Desktop!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
thanks man!! You're the best... least at those 2 girls... Where are they from anyways? I'm prettty sure you got them from ecchi picture section but why do you love the two so much?

I don't know that they just have something special i gues, and like i said in my previews post with the wallpaper i got the pic from the ecchi section.

In a way they do, but these look why better. But i do watch that show and it is pretty funny sometimes and they do have some cool outfits in some episode's
tongue.gif

hey how can you customize the desktop appearences? i want to customize my computer display

right click in any empty space on your desktop and select properties, then take it from there. If you still need help then let us know

Heyas,

You've shown me yours, I'll show you mine...:

riowp3ke0tp.jpg

Rio Kinezono (from the "Burn Up" series)- What a HOTTIE!!

(and another reason why Over-18s are SUPERIOR to Lolis!)

i have no idea on how to do it, can any1 help?

do what? if you mean capture the desktop, find the "prt sc" button and press it, then open paint or something and edit-paste (ctrl v in windows). oh then upload to imageshack or something and use the forum hotlink text.

Oops, did I leave that window open?

(Please let me know if there's something wrong with the above, I have images turned off so I can't see if there's a problem.)

ROFL
biggrin.gif
damm you are downloading a lot of XXX rated movie's there my friend.

My current desktop.

I know how to do the scrn shot, i wanna know how to change the start enu and such.
and DAMN JED! Uve got the pron dling habbits of a young teenage boy! Oh, and damn that Aria giovanni is t3h hawtness!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back