Show your Desktop!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
or Ryoko..

QUOTE "Hey, I know this is a bit off-topic, but did you ever realize how wierd the username SpacePirate is? I mean, for some reason, it blatantly reminds me of Cowboy Bebop..."
yeah definately reminisent of the end of the episodes of Bebop. "See ya space cowboy"

Heh... Actually, space pirates are nearly the opposite of space cowboys... Whereas a space cowboy is something of a mercenary or a bounty hunter, space pirates are predators, set to feed on the weak for their own personal gain!
biggrin.gif

This doesn't mean we're all bad guys, but if you aren't strong enough to protect your own cargo, you probably aren't fit to be in possession of it anyways.
wink.gif

/me steals Sasha's hard drive
~ SpacePirate
pirate.gif

QUOTE Heh... Actually, space pirates are nearly the opposite of space cowboys... Whereas a space cowboy is something of a mercenary or a bounty hunter, space pirates are predators, set to feed on the weak for their own personal gain! biggrin.gif

Sweet. You really do have knowledge in all areas
biggrin.gif

QUOTE /me steals Sasha's hard drive

Which one
tongue.gif

I was thinking of donating one of them to Fansub.TV - maybe for archiving purposes
biggrin.gif

in a way that makes it look like an accident...
for example, if you sabotage a car you take out its oil our damage the breaks, so that it'll go down on its own. you sabotage a dinner by putting a lot of salt or something like that in the food, stuff like that
tongue.gif

sabotage is associated with spies and that kinda' stuff
wink.gif

/jp

Man, that's awesome.
biggrin.gif
I'm also digging the Konfabulator, good stuff.

~ SP

lol looks like the windows XP wallpaper

x_x

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back