Show your Desktop!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

Himuradono

-chi
Kouhai
QUOTE "Hey, I know this is a bit off-topic, but did you ever realize how wierd the username SpacePirate is? I mean, for some reason, it blatantly reminds me of Cowboy Bebop..."
yeah definately reminisent of the end of the episodes of Bebop. "See ya space cowboy"

SpacePirate

-ecchi ja arimasen
Retired
Heh... Actually, space pirates are nearly the opposite of space cowboys... Whereas a space cowboy is something of a mercenary or a bounty hunter, space pirates are predators, set to feed on the weak for their own personal gain!

This doesn't mean we're all bad guys, but if you aren't strong enough to protect your own cargo, you probably aren't fit to be in possession of it anyways.

/me steals Sasha's hard drive
~ SpacePirate

sasha

-sama
Retired
QUOTE Heh... Actually, space pirates are nearly the opposite of space cowboys... Whereas a space cowboy is something of a mercenary or a bounty hunter, space pirates are predators, set to feed on the weak for their own personal gain! biggrin.gif

Sweet. You really do have knowledge in all areas

QUOTE /me steals Sasha's hard drive

Which one

I was thinking of donating one of them to Fansub.TV - maybe for archiving purposes

darkdog

-dredg
Retired
in a way that makes it look like an accident...
for example, if you sabotage a car you take out its oil our damage the breaks, so that it'll go down on its own. you sabotage a dinner by putting a lot of salt or something like that in the food, stuff like that

sabotage is associated with spies and that kinda' stuff

/jp

SpacePirate

-ecchi ja arimasen
Retired
Man, that's awesome.
I'm also digging the Konfabulator, good stuff.

~ SP

Beck

-chi
Kouhai

SonicFan500

-chi
Kouhai
lol looks like the windows XP wallpaper

x_x