Shakugan no Shana Second Season

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai

http://www.shakugan.com/

Just found the notice at Wikipedia, and had to bring the news here. Is this really the second season that we've all been waiting for?! God, I hope so. It says at the bottom that the anime has been decided, so this better not be a joke or anything.
unsure.gif

Woah that would be great
biggrin.gif
, but I just hope that this is not a stupid first april joke.

I'm holding my breath on any announcement made today. We can't forget it's April Fool's Day and a joke like this would easily fool a lot of people. Not until I hear something official will I even consider this as real.

I want to believe that my prayers have been answered but anyday but today and I would immediately call forth a celebration of monumental epic earth shattering tear inducing proportions. So i think that it is best that i keep a level head do some research on this in a couple of days when the initial thanking of God for 24/7 wears off.

If true though my anime dreams have been realized and it will bring a tear to the corner of this otaku's eye. Yes i just might anime cry
tongue.gif

I've been waiting Shana my flame haired red hot eyed hunter. Don't make me wait too much longer
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Oh Sweet clean Shana pouty face and melon bread for all
wink.gif

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 31 2007, 11:10 PM) I want to believe that my prayers have been answered but anyday but today
This really doesn't look to be a joke:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/akibabot/archives/50799575.html

Also, the left of the image I posted earlier says "Enpatsu Shakugan, Second Coming".
wink.gif

Oh GOD, I can't wait!
biggrin.gif

Anyone want some melon bread?
laugh.gif

Juhachi your researching and japenese translating abilities are making my day. Was trying to temper my initial excitement but this last post of yours looks very promising. I would have thought they would wait until after the movie was released in Japan. Though I won't complain eitherway this will either be a memorable April Fool's day for Shakugan no Shana fans or well it will still be a memorable day just for the opposite reason
laugh.gif
hoping it won't be the latter regardless though it is gonna happen a second season and hopefully many more it should be a franchise like Bleach and Naruto
biggrin.gif

LmaoJuhachi i saw the pic in your link a few minutes ago and was like hell yeah i want a nibble of that melon bread in honor of this glorious occasion
laugh.gif

Well now I'm extremely happy cause this honestly doesn't seem to be a joke. The idea of an April Fool's joke left me after seeing this pic

Finally we are gonna get to see more of our Shana-chan.
biggrin.gif

http://www.shakugan.com/item/dvd/index.html
There's another Shakugan no Shana Special coming out on DVD on the 4th April, and it's going be related to the movie and with some movie previews plus another Shana-tan...so let's hope that will be out on sub within the following 2 weeks...

Barbo you can't even imagine how much of a state of xD i'm in. It got the Senpai Seal of top anime 2006 there was others that were great but the plot, music, *luved how the ED flowed right into the last scene of each episode flawlessly leaving you wanting just 2 more minutes every single time* The cool character nicknames *The Interpreter of Condolences* *The Arbitor of Reverse Reasoning* come on that is absolute genious. So genious i probably spelled them wrong
laugh.gif
i could go on and on of it's greatness but i'll save some for future posts when i fawn all over this series once again which yeah i certainly will do
wink.gif

Alright i will share with you this one fact that will make it all true and I swear no lies. Right when I saw the Thread Shakugan no Shana Season 2. The Shana music in my anime playlist started up. And it's a rather large playlist so was it just a coincidence? I choose to think not. It was something i like to call fate. I know you may have just turned a skeptical eye but i lie not. Me and Shana are destined to collide once more like shooting stars in the sky it's a beautiful thing
biggrin.gif

Ah, at first I thought it was all a joke, when I looked in the thread coz its April Fool's Day.....XD!!!!!!!

Yeah more Shana.....the first OP, the Mami Kawada was my favourite and the KOTOKO one wasn't really her best....I loved her song "Shooting Stars" - OP of Onegai! Teacher.

Tokyotosho almost gave me a heart attack when they said they had been acquired by ADV Films and then I remembered its their usual prank they pull off on April Fool's.
laugh.gif
....wasn't entertaining!!
wink.gif

And more Shakugan no Shana-tan...what about Itadaki no Hectane ???
unsure.gif

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Apr 01 2007, 07:58 AM)
There's another Shakugan no Shana Special coming out on DVD on the 4th April, and it's going be related to the movie

Second season!?!?! Blooming heck!

I thought the film was just going to be a recap or like an extended episode which would fit smoothly into season 1! If that's the case does this mean the films going to be all new... as in all new, with maybe new characters and after Shana summoned Alastor?!?!?!

If that's the case what's the DVD going to hold!?!?!

yeah,, my favourite SHANA is coming back to me.. =]

I saw a little while ago(2 weeks or so) that there would be a second season, I can't say wich site exeactly but I did some research after I finished watching the series and I found a strong possibility of a second season.

QUOTE (SuperSawyers @ Apr 01 2007, 05:56 AM) I thought the film was just going to be a recap or like an extended episode which would fit smoothly into season 1!
The film is a remake of the first volume, which comprises the first six episodes in the anime version. I heard that the anime goes up to volume 8 or so, so now that there's going to be a second season, and with 16 volumes out, we may end up getting the rest of the canonical story. Of course, the novels aren't done yet, so once the second season ends, they may have to put in an anime-only ending to finally give the series some closure compared to what they did with the last one leaving it wide open like they did.

I don't know. I can't remember where I read it, but I heard somewhere that the next Shana novel may be the last one. If so, they might be able to finish it all, depending on when the next novel is out and when the second season (if there really is one) is planned for. Is there anybody who reads/knows more about the novels who can say for sure about how close to an end they are?

QUOTE (hurdle13 @ Apr 01 2007, 04:37 PM) I don't know. I can't remember where I read it, but I heard somewhere that the next Shana novel may be the last one. If so, they might be able to finish it all, depending on when the next novel is out and when the second season (if there really is one) is planned for. Is there anybody who reads/knows more about the novels who can say for sure about how close to an end they are?
The last novel came out in February, so the next once will probably be out by June or July. I haven't heard that Volume 17 will be the last one, though if that's true, then information about that should be coming out in the next month or so.

As for the second season, it's already been confirmed, so there's no need to say if there is going to be one. You should be asking when it comes out instead.
laugh.gif
Btw, people are already saying that it'll be out by the fall season, and if that's true, then I seriously can't wait until October!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE Of course, the novels aren't done yet, so once the second season ends, they may have to put in an anime-only ending to finally give the series some closure compared to what they did with the last one leaving it wide open like they did. Or maybe after the second season they will show only filler episodes until the manga has more volumes, just like Naruto for the last years.
QUOTE laugh.gif Btw, people are already saying that it'll be out by the fall season, and if that's true, then I seriously can't wait until October! biggrin.gif Yeah that would be great I really can´t wait for it
laugh.gif

@ JunMisugi
Even so, I wouldn't mind Shakugan no Shana fillers (to be honest I actually kind of like fillers)

As for not being about to wait for October I have to say, as much as I like Shana there are probably way way way to many good summer anime series comming out (plus summer vacation and nice weather) so I'd not that anxious making me a fan one step below you lol.

Also, super thanks to all the people who put reseach into this becuase you guys are all real ani otaku heros. W/o your hard work and dedication there would definately be far less smiles here in the forum.

Last but not least thx to Juhachi-Key Master for creating this topic, much appreciated.

@ Juhachi
When you made the title Key Master did you have Kingdom Hearts in mind?

Can't wait for the second season of Shana untill then I'll eat melon pan in anticipation lol =)

QUOTE (Finder_Seraph @ Apr 01 2007, 11:34 PM)@ Juhachi
When you made the title Key Master did you have Kingdom Hearts in mind?

No, Juhachi is the resident Key otaku and slave. They made Kanon, Air, and Clannad.

I think Shakugan no Shana is a show that I would be able to tolerate fillers with. But I don't completely mind fillers in general. I watched all the Bleach fillers and Naruto fillers, but I did wish it would get back to the main story.

when is the second season coming out? is it SOON?!! i don't mind fillers too, as long as there is Shana eating melon pan and Yuji too... hahhs

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back