See Mods And Sempais Online

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Bold

-kenja sama
Retired
On the forum's main page, the mods names are now marked in green and sempais in blue.

This should make it easier for people who want to PM a mod to see which ones are online right now.

looks cool, I like blue
what if a new member doesnt check here, and they are still confussed. Ever think of having that information at the bottom of the names?

If ben gets rainbow i want purple
tongue.gif
lol

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Sep 19 2006, 11:58 AM) what if a new member doesnt check here, and they are still confussed. Ever think of having that information at the bottom of the names?
It's a very good idea. But adding the color was a quick addition. Changing the layout will require more than 5 minutes.

I think I'm special enough to be in caps, I mean it should be a warning to people that I'm online cause when I am, you know some thing's gonna stir up:) lol

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Sep 19 2006, 04:58 PM) what if a new member doesnt check here, and they are still confussed. Ever think of having that information at the bottom of the names?

Well if members are still confussed then they should look at my signature. Most members check people's signature so i added a little userbar in it (see signature for what i mean)

Also i think MKK deserve's a special color because he is one of last members that has been a member since the beginning of this site
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Sep 20 2006, 05:56 PM) Well if members are still confussed then they should look at my signature. Most members check people's signature so i added a little userbar in it (see signature for what i mean)
I like that. I hope you don't mind if I use it as well? It would be a good idea that all team members use it. It will give one more way for people to spot mods in case of need.

I think Sempais should have one too
maybe I will make one later.....

QUOTE I like that. I hope you don't mind if I use it as well? It would be a good idea that all team members use it. It will give one more way for people to spot mods in case of need.
also I think if you do use the user bar, linking to like a pm page would help also. Make it very easy. I think....
For some reason I still think people might be confused lol

lol oh noes its becoming a forum more attune to the masses... i've been here since the beg so wheres my special colors >.> j/k.. I dont need anything special
tongue.gif

You sure? 'Cause I was about to give you 'noob special' LMFAO.

Oh yeah, if you don't see me at the bottom of the screen, then it'd prolly mean I'm there but don't wanna be seen. Well, that'd be directed towards everyone but daft, since with the abilities he has, he should be able to see me.

QUOTE (wittyfox @ Sep 21 2006, 08:53 PM)
sempaisyz5.png

Here is the one I made. I wanna see if some one can do better though
Don't lay a finger on favorite anime couple! THE KIRA AND LACUS COUPLE IS MINE I TELL YOU!!!!

tongue.gif

By the way nicely done! Do you think you can make that into a sig for me XD, something like that.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 21 2006, 06:57 PM)Don't lay a finger on favorite anime couple! THE KIRA AND LACUS COUPLE IS MINE I TELL YOU!!!!

tongue.gif

By the way nicely done! Do you think you can make that into a sig for me XD, something like that.
lol i actaully hate making sigs these days. They take forever to make
but I can give you the render I used and you can see what you can do with it.

Maybe later I see if I can help you out
wink.gif

QUOTE Wait, if you have (the full version) as a sig ... won't that get confusing if it's suppose to be the sempai's userbar?

lol I think you might have a point there

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Sep 21 2006, 09:02 PM) Wait, if you have (the full version) as a sig ... won't that get confusing if it's suppose to be the sempai's userbar?
huh.gif

I meant without the sempai logo, but it may still get confusing if that's is going to end up being the user bar for sempais. After all, wittyfox currently implies that is merely a temporary one until someone else makes a better one.

@wittyfox: that's part of my rotating wallpaper as of now XD. If you don't have the time that's fine too. It's just a small minor request as I'm trying to modify and shrink my new, *humongous* sig.

Lol... What an interesting chat you guys have.

Well, at least it's easier to locate a sempai/mod now. much faster as well.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back