Season3?-->>Out Yet??<<--Tokyo Revelations-->>????

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsubasaAddiCtion

-chi
Kouhai
mad.gif
WHENN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!!!!
sad.gif
I want to know when season 3 of Tsubasa chronicle will show!!I can't find where the episodessss..I watched the 1st episode of Tokyo Revelations, but is that it??!!!ONe episode..
unsure.gif
The reason I'm freaking out is because I don't keep updates because...I don't..Anyways,well u get it..I wan't to know where i can find the new episodes n wat it is..
unsure.gif
HELP!
sad.gif

-tsubasaAddiCtion-

QUOTE (tsubasaAddiCtion @ Dec 30 2007, 12:07 AM)
mad.gif
WHENN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!!!!
sad.gif
I want to know when season 3 of Tsubasa chronicle will show!!I can't find where the episodessss..I watched the 1st episode of Tokyo Revelations, but is that it??!!!ONe episode..
unsure.gif
The reason I'm freaking out is because I don't keep updates because...I don't..Anyways,well u get it..I wan't to know where i can find the new episodes n wat it is..
unsure.gif
HELP!
sad.gif

-tsubasaAddiCtion-
Tokyo Revelation isn't a third TV season, but OVAs which means that they won't be coming out weekly like a normal tv series would and are probably gonna be a month or so apart (not sure of the dates since I don't watch Tsubasa Chronicles). As of right now there is only 1 episode of the Tokyo Revelations OVA that has been released.

If you want to continue talking or asking questions about Tokyo Revelations use it's appropriate thread: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=6028&st=100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back