School Rumble Season 3

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

xcouger

-aniota
Retired
srseason2end01.jpg

School Rumble season 3..
Our favorite love/comedy/school-life anime we've all been waiting for.. there are currently no official reports to my understanding, but as you kno, episode 26 of season 2 says, "Thank you for watching School Rumble, we will be continuing!".. they were talking about their class trip to England and were all excited to hear about it..

what i do know is that the OVA will be out next year! it's coming up quick..
and there are so many things to look forward to such as..
the trio relationship between Karasuma, Tenma, and Harima..
Eri and Yakumo's on-going relationship with Harima..
Akira's secret missions..
Imadori and Karen's relationship..
That random ghost that keeps appearing in front of Yakumo.. etc...

inputs and comments about this show are appreciated..
feel free to inform any rumors or information about the third season of School Rumble..
and please look forward with great anticipation!
srseason2end02.jpg
srseason2end03.jpg
srseason2end04.jpg
srseason2end05.jpg
srseason2end06.jpg
!!! PWNED
tongue.gif

QUOTE (xcouger @ Dec 21 2006, 05:07 PM)
srseason2end01.jpg

Actually this is not an confirmation for season 3...its just sayings 'School Rumble will keep on going', so it depends on how you interpret it. Also, 2nd semester (aka season 2) have partially used up all the manga materials up the the very recent chapters, so if there is going to be a season 3, it ain't gonna be anytime soon...unless the new season are just filler episodes that are not stories from the manga.

even if they did make new novels, it takes at least a year to convert it into anime form, and with anime made in advance to that they can be put into a schedule to guanetted a brodcast time it would not air until spring of 2008 at least, since zero no tsukaima and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya second seasons will not be starting until the fall of 2007!!!!!!

by the way there are only 27 new shows starting in january becuase most of the shows that started in september 2006 were more 24 to 26 epsiodes shows this season, howerver at least 70 news shows with start the spring or summer season for 2007 with very preelimitly data starting to cover the fall 2007 season, so there alot more anime to come into the future as well, so no one will be dissapointed!!!!!

as i have mentioned in the first post.. there are no official reports that it will be out.. but any rumors will do..it's ok.. it's just something to look forward to.. but i don't think that they stated the england trip and had that blackboard written of the next season for nothing.. i thought that they have the 3rd season of the manga out.. or was that already included in the second season of the anime?
if they came out with the OVA's before the next season just as they did between the first and the second.. then i'm sure it'll be out by next year.. in other words, 2007.. but about the anime seires coming out in 2008.. is quite a long time isn't it?
blink.gif

bottom line is.. there is a pretty good possiblility that there is going to be a season 3 so keep your hopes up ..
laugh.gif

hmm.... I'm looking forward but i'm wondering if this will be the last ever series of School Rumble. If my memory serves me well aren't their 3 school seasons and then that school year ends? Anybody want to put their money on a relationship aswell, i got cash
tongue.gif

QUOTE (SuperSawyers @ Jan 24 2007, 07:30 PM) hmm.... I'm looking forward but i'm wondering if this will be the last ever series of School Rumble. If my memory serves me well aren't their 3 school seasons and then that school year ends? Anybody want to put their money on a relationship aswell, i got cash
tongue.gif

I want a relatinship of Eri and Harima, but that would mean the end for School Rumble, coz this show is all about if Harima will ever get Tenma, will he ever confess to her and will Tenma ever confess to Karasuma-kun........thats wats gonna continue.

Eri is mine, she reminds me of Saber-chan of FSN.

Cya.

P.S. I think there will be another OVA soon, and perhaps after Season 3.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jan 24 2007, 02:35 PM) Eri is mine, she reminds me of Saber-chan of FSN.
Actually Eri and Harima are more like Rin and Archer in the 'Princess and her Servant' sense
biggrin.gif

I can't think of much similarity between Eri and Saber...except that they are both blonde...

I think there will definitely be a season 3 but they just need some time to put it altogether...Don't think they would have gone out of there way like they did in the last episode of season 2 if they weren't going to continue the anime in some fashion...I can't wait to get my Yakumo fix and for Tenma's finger guns blowing a hole right through Harima's heart lol...Duwa

School Rumble Forever...

What do u guys think they will do in the England Trip ?

I'm thinking that Karasuma-kun may end up playing a football match, it was stated that they won the cup for a football tournament or something like that, ah well, everyone noticed that in the 2nd season, Karasuma-kun wore Japan's Blue World Cup football T-shirt, maybe there will be a match of Japan Vs. England (with moody rooney who's in........Man Utd, are literally the best team in the world! and thats a fact.).

ByeBye

P.S. Think of loads of ideas. Also, where would I go if I want new infirmation concerning School Rumble, like a date for the release of an OVA or Season 3.

I just can't wait for season 3... I have a strong belief that it will come. =D
I don't think that trip in England will be very normal.. I bet there will be some random twist, cuz thats School Rumble 4 ya =D

Any new info concerning School Rumble continuation after 2nd season, anyone know when the OVA maybe coming out ?

To answer the question above, what resources would have u used, like what site and stuff ?

Thanx!

Bye

This is the last season already right???as well as SuperSawyers says their schools will b end in the 3rd year....but i sure wish there will b a continuous episodes since school rumble is a very good anime.....and i like suo & eri as well XD i dunno izit the name suo....but 1 thing i juz know that she bear a short blue hair style

I think you got the name right Yhkoay

I wonder if they'll make the characters will speak more english and the background people.

Eri is 1/2 english isn't she? if so anyone think there's a chance she'll bump into family with Harima?

QUOTE (SuperSawyers @ Feb 05 2007, 10:54 AM) I think you got the name right Yhkoay

I wonder if they'll make the characters will speak more english and the background people.

Eri is 1/2 english isn't she? if so anyone think there's a chance she'll bump into family with Harima?
Yeah I hope that happens with Eri's family seeing Harima, probably Harima will start to frget Tenma and take Eri instead
laugh.gif

Yeah after School Rumble, it should be "College Rumble", unless our main characters are forced to stay back a year at school to continue the School Rumble series.

SCHOOL RUMBLE FOREVERRR..............DUWWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Cya

lol it may well be or... I think i might understand this little trick the producers may be doing!

If you guys and girls remember school trips ussually happen in holidays, say spring, summer etc, etc. So maybe the trip to England takes place in a holidays and it may leave space for a 4th series!! Who knows though, who knows?
dry.gif

All i can say is hurry up school rumble!

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Feb 05 2007, 06:21 AM) Yeah after School Rumble, it should be "College Rumble", unless our main characters are forced to stay back a year at school to continue the School Rumble series.
Actually they are still in the 2nd year of the high school. In Japan, high school is 3 years.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back