School Rumble Season 2?!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

*wink*wink*

• Akira

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eri

• Karen

• Mikoto

• Tenma

• Yakumo

• Total voters

SpacePirate

-ecchi ja arimasen
Retired
SchoolRumbleSeasonTwo.jpg

Ah, but our hopes and dreams! Let it be so!

Hopefully it will be widely available, despite the originals being produced by Media Factory. The OVAs were produced by Marvelous Entertainment, so there's a good chance.
smile.gif

Discuss!
~ SP

I can't wait to see Eri again. She was my favorite girl in the first season. So i hope to see some more of her. Btw when is the release date for this?

not sure of season 2, but if you check baka-updates they have 2 episodes of the OVAs so far kinda explaining some of the other characters side of the story or point of view. pretty good so far ^^.

they mentioned a season 2 on anime-networks

which i'm glad because i didn't like the ending to the first one
sad.gif

the first season was pretty funny though, deffinitely kept me entertained
laugh.gif

Well i did some research and the second season will be aired sometime around spring and summer.

o_O Dood.... who's Eri? The thing I remember most is Yakumo and the cat... and Tenma's hair twitch thingie... ^^ Good days.

QUOTE (Revelation @ Dec 31 2005, 07:33 PM) o_O Dood.... who's Eri? The thing I remember most is Yakumo and the cat... and Tenma's hair twitch thingie... ^^ Good days.
the blonde, think she is american or something. the one that despise harima-kun.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Dec 31 2005, 07:59 PM) the blonde, think she is american or something. the one that despise harima-kun.
Actually I think she's half English, half Japanese...

i should see the first season, damn! , i`m behind on animes!! *crisis*

It will be aired in April of 2006, just like Tsubasa.
biggrin.gif
This according to the AnimeNFO upcoming pages.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Dec 31 2005, 07:59 PM) the blonde, think she is american or something. the one that despise harima-kun.
I thought she secretly.. liked the guy. And though she's kinda pompus at times, she's pretty cute when it comes down to it..

If you are talking about Eri-chan then yeah she is the blond american. But she doesn't despise Harima-Kun she love's him. Well at first she didn't think much of him untill he confessed to her, from that point on she started to love the guy. So at the end of the show she became very friendly with him (The episode with the school festival with the dancing scene)

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 1 2006, 05:10 PM) So at the end of the show she became very friendly with him (The episode with the school festival with the dancing scene)
i liked that scene. a lot.

so i vote for Eri
biggrin.gif

the question is, is he gana still hang out with all the animals in season 2
blink.gif
???

that's what made the episodes near the end so funny for me

How was the first season of school rumble some people say its funny

QUOTE (Thugforlife1232 @ Jan 1 2006, 08:56 PM) How was the first season of school rumble some people say its funny
The word 'funny' is not even nearly close enough for describing how great School Rumble is...seriously, if you still haven't watch this show yet, you've been missing out.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 1 2006, 07:10 PM) If you are talking about Eri-chan then yeah she is the blond american.
Eri IS half Japanese, but I just can't remember her other half is English or American.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jan 1 2006, 10:18 PM) Tenma Beam!!!

118xq.gif

lol talk about random. but yea school rumble is one of the best school type comedy animes.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jan 2 2006, 12:52 AM) lol talk about random. but yea school rumble is one of the best school type comedy animes.
yeah without a doubt

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back