Saki: The Nationals

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
Pretty much the series picks up where they left off in the regular chapter a few years back, and also we get to see the ladies from the A-Side Chapter as well. So things will make sense if you've seen the A-Side season a bit since some of them kind of made a reappearance here and there.

So this time things are picking up for the main group once again here. Although I have one thing to say, "Why are there Mikos in this season now?"
blink.gif

Attachments

• 56681l.jpg
    56681l.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 133
Well when they use their ability it pretty much goes into sort of a over the top magical effects. Kind of like a Chuunibyou-like effect use that some other players can either see or feel.
tongue.gif

Pretty much the magcial-stuff only happens during the match with certain ladies of course. Other then that there's not much magical stuff going on off the field, save for the strong player passing by strong player bit. For example, when Saki passed by the ladies that were in the Side A-Chapter, is pretty much the kind of thing I'm talking about somewhat.
wink.gif

Oh yeah I also forgot to mention this, but they are kind of doing a flash back to the training camp chapter here, which pretty much was kind of skimmed over the prior main season though.

Also, like I said before the abilities these ladies have does tend to border on the line of magical at times you know.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back