Saishuu Shiken Kujira

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired

最終試験くじら
Saishuu Shiken Kujira
Final Examination Kujira

QUOTE (ANS)Based on the 2004 CIRCUS (Da Capo) x-rated bishoujo computer game (illustrated by Kayura Yuka and Kado Tsukasa ), Saishuu Shiken Kujira is headed for manga conversion with the serial beginning in Comptiq Ace Vol. 15. The official title will be Saishuu Shiken Kujira - Progressive - C-Side. Manga by Wataru Usami. A "Departures" fandisc was sold on December 23, 2005 to mark the first anniversary since the release of the original game. Animation adaptation has been hinted in recent magazines. A PlayStation 2 version of the original PC game is under development now. Drama CD's also exist on the market. In the story Mutsumi Kuonji (a female impersonator) visits mysterious towns all the while a whale is seen flying in the sky.

Premier: Unknown
Producer: Circus
Game Website: Saishuu Shiken Kujira
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Proloque (anidb):
Based on a game by Circus.

Like snow falling in summer, like a cicada lamenting the coming of winter ...

In a town watched over by a whale in the sky ... the extraordinary is made ordinary. Spectacles that could never be given form are instead given flesh and soul.

And in their midst, the story of a miracle that comes to pass in this town of miracles incarnate ...

Welcome to the world of Final Examination Kujira.

According this website, this anime will out on 2007. But I'm not sure whether it is true or not since, the official website for the anime itself is not yet revealed.

The interesting thing from this anime is the fact that this is produced by the same company by the one that produce Da Capo, Circus. I really like Circus production, since their design characters are also awesome. Probably this anime will be released at the same time with Da Capo II... (hopefully...)

Jul10, sounds interesting...merely on the mention of CIRCUS has perked my interest....but no plot detail as of yet...so we are kinda left in a mist at the moment.

This will probably be a light harem that will turn into an intense drama gradually like Da Capo.

I hope what DreamJap is saying is true....they usually are...used to use the site.
wink.gif

The 2007 premier seems unlikely at the moment as there is no official announcement as of yet but if an official announcement is made within the next few weeks than you can expect this very late 2007 or early 2008. But it would be nice if this airs along with Da Capo II.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

hmm,we still have to wait for a second season of Da Capo and here comes another production from the same guys....I did like Da Capo (even though I don't like a lot Harem and yes I'am a guy
laugh.gif
!!!)because it was more drama oriented and incorporated a them that I like:the forbidden love between a brother and sister(even thought they aren't related by blood,they were considered like brother and sister.....I don't have a sister too
laugh.gif
!!).The second pic you've posted JCDRANZERpicked my interest.....

Here's the OP for Saishuu Shiken Kujira game: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytH0aoHgUR8

The song for the OP is called "Dianoia" by Riya. The OP looks really good.

So the story is a drama romance to do with a *hill* of Kawaii Kawaii Girls including lolis (XD), a big ass whale and the underwater lands (Atlantis
wink.gif
laugh.gif
).

Director: Miyazaki Nagisa -----> he directed Da Capo 1st Season
Series Composition: Miyazaki Nagisa
Character Design: Satou Hisako
Animation Production: ZEXCS -----> they animated Da Capo 1st Season
Original Creator: Circus Co.

As you can see most of the staff who worked on the 1st season of Da Capo are working on the Saishuu Shiken Kujira anime......EXCITING!!XD
laugh.gif

Overall, I just can't wait for this to be animated...its a pretty old game from Xmas 2004.
rolleyes.gif
I usually fall in love with H-game adaptions.
laugh.gif

Now, are there some more rumours about this anime? Because this also has piqued my interest, and I'm expecting a surprise from this anime like Sola( which also piqued my interest with only a picture). Anidb says the release date is 25th August.

Apparently the episodes are gonna be only 5 minutes long and there will be 12 episodes all together...meaning its only gonna be an 1 hour in total. (12 x 5 = 60 minutes)
wink.gif
I guess this anime is just for promotional reasons for the actual game like Keitai Shoujo.
dry.gif

The episodes will be "web episodes", hence they air on the web on aparticular site...not sure which one.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 06 2007, 04:55 PM) Apparently the episodes are gonna be only 5 minutes long and there will be 12 episodes all together...meaning its only gonna be an 1 hour in total. (12 x 5 = 60 minutes)
wink.gif
I guess this anime is just for promotional reasons for the actual game like Keitai Shoujo.
dry.gif

The episodes will be "web episodes", hence they air on the web on aparticular site...not sure which one.
wink.gif

WTF are you just joking around JCD the episodes are going to be only 5 minutes long??? I don't know if it is just me but this really turns me off...What is the purpose for even animating it...I kinda feel like I just wasted my time reading this thread right now...moving on now
dry.gif

I just saw the first episode subbed by Undine, who did a really good job....I think the RAW they used was good.....its just the look did seem "sharp"....like it was kindaon the pale side of things.
wink.gif

The first episode didn't have an OP but had a beautiful ED that had karaoke.....well done Undine!!! XDDDDD
biggrin.gif

OMG.....Kurumi-chan is soooooo in my harem!!
laugh.gif

It was a funny episode...the guy getting shocked at the site of a flying Kujira (= whale) and then Kurumi-chan pops out of nowhere to scare the living sh*t out of him and mocks him at how he is surprised from the site as everyone in town have gotten use to it.
biggrin.gif

In general it was a nice episode...which was EXTREMELY SHORT....only 4 minutes and 25 seconds with the ED.
rolleyes.gif

I see eps 4 available in www.baka-updates.com for anime updates,

but it DDL is not available here and other site, i wonder why?

Hmmmmmmmm it is availabel at DDL#3 of this site (for direct download of course) ----> http://www.lolipower.org/

It looks like I'm the only person who watches this show.....but I'm glad another member is thinking of watching this series.
biggrin.gif

Episode one was strange. I didn't find it way too funny as in episode 2 and 3 so far. Currently, I am watching episode four. That guy thought there was "an activity." going on in the sacred holy ground of learning. XD.
Episode 2 was weird. There was a girl hanging on a pole and she can't get down. What would happen if he saw her skirt? Hmm.. lol.
So far, I find episode 3 my favorite. He was "thinking" things with his little sister. When she came to wake him up, she fell on top of him. They made that scene so great. At the end...she "pooped" xDDDD stuff animals.
Episode 5-"Lolis in swimsuits?" XDDD I just loved that expression.
As for Episode Six-Omg....that was my second favorite one so far. They were trying to eat Kaguya san. D:. I would like to eat her too...she looks quite delicious.
YAY! I'll join in. <3

Hmmm .... feel like watching cut scene of dating sim ... Err .. the maker is dating sim maker .... Teh ... it not anime series but it good thought.

This stuff could be potential to be a series .... hmmm I just hope it don't end like Da Capo .... too weird for me to handle ...

Today episode was very weird. No, the episodes just shifted from out of nowhere. First it was all happy and funny and suddenly it became serious and decided to move on to the story? wtH?

o.o I just saw part 11 today and what I learn from this episode....was strange. I think I just saw the anime genre just went crazy. That baby whale transformed into a huge ship. o_o. I thought it was going to be a whale mecha for a second there. Onwards to episode 12. If I can find it.
12.gif

to be honest.... this series has really left me a little confused... whats going on? i mean where do all these characers come from and how does this story develop into all of this... now i went to anime news network, and it said this was a romance category. but so far all i have seen was just a really short story with no development what so ever. the series is good and could have great potential for a series of 24 mins per episode. but to be honest this should be more developed and clear... i never know whats going on.
blink.gif

you should see the end of it... chapter 12. it leads nowhere and bases its story on nothing... im too confused and disliked the series.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back