Rosario + Vampire

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
mate if u watched season 2 u know

but second season manga is pack with action

if only they would release 3rd season to make tsukune go down the road to vampirism it would be good

3rd season of anime you mean?? can't really see that happening.... after I think most everyone didn't like the second season. Mailny ecchi moments and too much censoring...

The only way thye can salvage the anime is if they actually cause Tskune to go into vampire mode, and to top it all off they need to find a way to get the group Fairy Tail involved.

I really like the stalker ice girl, whos name I can't remenber at the moment, but she doesn't get that many moments.

I gotta admit. The time that witch girl was training Tsukune with the whip and she was getting an orgasm, I couldn't stop laughing.

I also must say I can't remenber ANYONES name in that manga to save my life. I only got Tsukune's name because Kid-Wolf posted it above. >.>

QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ Aug 20 2009, 10:15 AM) 3rd season of anime you mean?? can't really see that happening.... after I think most everyone didn't like the second season. Mailny ecchi moments and too much censoring...
Well the 3rd season to make up for season 2 non action anime so i guess i hoping they will do it some of manga covered bit in season 2 of anime but that was only couple episode.

and 3rd season of the manga

???? unless there is another switch for RV.. I don't really see a 3rd season for the manga. more than likly 10 years down the road we are going to get a resolution.

I also don't really see a 3rd season for the anime either... as I said alot of support dropped out after the second ecchi-fest season.

And considering they ended it with Inner Moka being released from the Rosario any pull over from the second season is pretty much moot.

Tsukune - male every girl is oogling over
Moka- Female lead, the one Tsukune is oogling over
Kurumu- big boobed Succubus who fell in love with Tsukune
Yukari- Child prodigy Witch, who first only loved Moka but then she loved both Tuskune and Moka
Rubi- Goth witch with.... interesting tastes.... who loves Tsukune
Mizore- Shy Snow girl who at the very least wants Tsukune's love child
Kokoa- Moka's sister who dislikes Tsukune cause he is so close to Moka
Gin- The only guy. Everyone's "sempi" who is a werewolf and a womanizer. Seems to have only a real interest in Sun, or Moka.

i just hope they will show goul form of tsukune in anime version at least if they did another season.

But any ways Moka & tsukune like each other all the girls around him know but they trying to get in the way.

wow new chapters are out in season 2 wow inner moka with top hat on she took out all those zombies she look good and even she got pissed off cause her lunch she made got ruined

stopped reading the manga some time ago because it was freakin' slow
I need to catch up now ^^
I should have a few chapters to read
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ShadowPony @ Nov 05 2009, 04:01 AM) stopped reading the manga some time ago because it was freakin' slow
I need to catch up now ^^
I should have a few chapters to read
biggrin.gif

you should read it up to now it getting good

im just wondering but is there anyone whos still keeping up with this manga ? its gotten a whole lot better in the second season and the past 4 chaters have been all left on clifhangers

Well the second season of the manga is now up to the point of giving a detailed backstory of Moka's memories. Although it does explain why she looks like her mother when she wears her Rosario. My guess out of all of this the Outer Moka is probably her mother's spirit in a sense, and that's the vibe I'm now gettign from all of this.

the problem with outer moka being her mother in a sense is that it would kill the whole moka x tsukane. Because then he will really have to reconsider who he fell in love with. So mine and a bunch of other people have been thinking that outer moka is actually the real moka if she didnt get her shinso blood from akasha. Since we know that moka would have been still born if Akasha didnt give moka her blood as a baby. I myself dont want the rosario to be part of akasha because that would ruine a lot of the build up in the relationship part.

hey check out tsukune new transformation in lastest chapter

irosariovampireii402425.jpg

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back