Rosario + Vampire

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I just started reading Rosario + Vampire and i find it very entertaining that the fact is he is the only human in the school of all monsters and all the girls are after him lmaso. Cant wait 2 read volume 2.

you would like it very good towards the ending of first season

I read Rosario faster than i read Claymore. It was a breath of fresh air to see Inner Moka look like that but I still say she has the hots for Tsukune, even though her vampire pride wont admit it.

QUOTE (loumeister @ Mar 02 2009, 06:38 AM) I read Rosario faster than i read Claymore. It was a breath of fresh air to see Inner Moka look like that but I still say she has the hots for Tsukune, even though her vampire pride wont admit it.
of course she in love with tsukune if you read season 2 latest chapter when he hugs her you could see her blushing i hope they bloody kiss already every time they about to kiss someone interrupt them

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Mar 01 2009, 04:24 PM) of course she in love with tsukune if you read season 2 latest chapter when he hugs her you could see her blushing i hope they bloody kiss already every time they about to kiss someone interrupt them
And that's why Tsukune got a beatdown from Inner Moka in the end, which is her cover for the blushing part.

QUOTE (loumeister @ Mar 02 2009, 01:54 PM) And that's why Tsukune got a beatdown from Inner Moka in the end, which is her cover for the blushing part.
true but tsukune as blood of a vampire inside him she should consider her feeling he no longer human only when holy lock is locking his blood

accutly he got beat for being an idiot. "So this was all for my training" The look on her face pretty much gave away what she was thinking. "You idiot, it was so you could spend time with ME" at least thats what I think she was thinking.

Just glad it was "confirmed" that she loves him also. I mean her reactions to him where priceless. Definitely near the end.

Can't blame him tho, been having to keep a tight lid on his libido just to prevent the violence down.

Now I have a question, how many of you guys think that "dream" actually happened. Or they shared the dream.

I think it did, or was a shared dream... cause unless it was translated wrong... the fact that she said near the end "Is that just one of your delusions Again" Why would she use that sort of line, he was pretty "sane" the whole time with her.

i just hope moka and tsukune end up kissing hopefully and i wonder if tsukune cousin whats her name see tsukune in his vampire form.

QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ Mar 02 2009, 03:11 AM)

Now I have a question, how many of you guys think that "dream" actually happened. Or they shared the dream.

I think it did, or was a shared dream... cause unless it was translated wrong... the fact that she said near the end "Is that just one of your delusions Again" Why would she use that sort of line, he was pretty "sane" the whole time with her.
It's just HIM. The word 'delusions' is just probably one of the TL's new-found words to play with because there is not an exact translation to the Jap language.

Now IF they shared the same dream, Inner Moka should have said before he got his ass kicked (literally): "and dont even try dreaming about me in that way again.." POW!

that true but even in anime version when she get to close to tsukune to bite him she was blushing

even manga she cold but she warming up tsukune i bet outer moka already know about inner moka falling in love with him

has anybody read the recent R+V chapter? I have & I had a good laugh at it.

I won't reveal much but its about Kurumu

If any of you read it, then tell me what you think of it

QUOTE (SilentmanX @ Mar 07 2009, 09:49 AM) has anybody read the recent R+V chapter? I have & I had a good laugh at it.

I won't reveal much but its about Kurumu

If any of you read it, then tell me what you think of it
yeah i know i read that its was funny

Indeed it seems like Kirumu's charm actually worked against Tsukune. Although it was an accident she alwys wanted to be with him... alone of course. Though it was funny that Tsukune blushed in the end f it all, but doesn't even remeber why.

And all of this happened beause Kokoa wanted to train with Moka, just like how Tsukune is currently.

i was hoping to see more training with I-moka, but its nice that little lushious succubus got her chapter finnally.
tongue.gif
was feelin so bad for her.

well i wonder if inner moka take note on outer moka does be all cute.

i am reading the new chapter u see tsukune has x scar huge on his body what that from being sliced by many enemy

And so they finshed up the Sun-sempai arc and that means the author is taking a month or so off to do the next arc. Although this makes me wonder why wasn't the anime anything like this at all?

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 17 2009, 01:52 PM) And so they finshed up the Sun-sempai arc and that means the author is taking a month or so off to do the next arc. Although this makes me wonder why wasn't the anime anything like this at all?
Man you are so right

The anime doesn't even come close to what the manga is

I just will never understand how or why you would take an interesting manga like Rosario

and turn it into the crap the anime is

I think directors see a "Harem/Ecchi" manga and automatically think "Oh lets make it a fanservice anime". Cause they don't know how to write up a good side-stories for it. Also it seems that alot of writers don't even know how to follow the stories correctly...

But I guess if you are told "You only have 12 episodes" you are kind of under the gun to put as much in the anime that is in the manga, including late introduced chrs.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back