Rosario + Vampire

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well I've finally finished the 40 chapters of the first manga season. I have to admit, it seemed like the last chapter was kind of a sumation of what normally happens in the Acadamey one kind of a day to day basis. Not only that but how the inner Moka feels about Tsukune as well.

Well I get the feeling inner Moka like Tsukune as a friend or at least as a pet at times
tongue.gif
I mean she is willing to do extra to help him out. Plus in the second session you get the hint that she is not exactly closed to the idea of him and her, by the warning she gives to him. At least that is how I read it.

Plus she did kind of blush after she told him no one follows the rule anymore. So I dunno. The question is how is Tsukune, going to fully confess to Moka, without getting Moka killed
tongue.gif
or killed himself by her sister lol

hey i was wondering what chapter does tsukine try to bite moka?

Ok I'm still reading the second season of the Rsario + Vampire series and I have to say that chapter had itself a total nosebleeding moment. Although you'll never guess who it was with. I'll give out a hint it wasn't with Moka and Tsukune.

i just read the second season chapter 15 oh my gosh it so good i could not belive it if you read it u will know

yeah it was a real good chapter
biggrin.gif
altho it felt like the anime's antics is bleeding into the manga...

New Fact: Ruby is defintely a M.

I liked this chapter so much, i decided to color a page, i hope its liked
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 07 2009, 06:09 PM) yeah it was a real good chapter
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah u see more of tsukune vampire form and what i saw at the end of chapter with moka was funny i thought she was going to use it

tsukune and ruby totally had good moment together thought they where going to kiss

I read the manga & I really enjoyed. This manga shows some Tsukune and Ruby moments and I like how its played out, especially the bit when they were that close to kissing before that dragon came .

I'm some what wondering how Ruby got wierd taste of orgasm, especially when she was chained up and got shocked all the time .

I think the creator just added some fanservice because the facial expression she made tells it all.

Overall I like it, & Ruy was dissapointed because she wanted to spend more time with Tsukune . It did kinda make me think if either Ruby or Moka make a good girlfriend for him.

What's your say?

Can I just ask where you guys are getting your manga from? I used to have a bookmark for a site I usually use for R+V but I lost it during a PC crash a while ago and never got round to looking it up again and I'm starting to miss Moka and the rest

sure. ill pm you a link.

(i post my intentions so others dont swamp you with PMs)
biggrin.gif

Ruby is such a M.
rolleyes.gif
and thats the kind of stuff a M would get off on.

*edit 1* boo, i guess no1 liked my color job
sad.gif

*edit 2* oh, im a dono now... neat! lol
biggrin.gif

Uz3r I havent seen you attempt at coloring in yet so
tongue.gif

Silent dude, as somebody else has stated Ruby gets turned on by having pain inflicted on her, hence why she got called a pervert by Kurumu of all people
laugh.gif
After reading that chapter I personally got close to a nosebleed the way that scene was going, if it was ever turned into an anime the show would go from Ecchi to H-rated
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 07 2009, 12:09 AM) yeah it was a real good chapter
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Jan 07 2009, 12:26 PM)Uz3r I havent seen you attempt at coloring in yet so

it was in my earlier post
sad.gif
i guess you missed it :/

Oh yeah I read that chapter. For a moment there the editor was almost zomgwtfisthiseight?

In any case they even joked about Tsukune getting an BDSM whip that he alwas wanted as well with that chapter.

QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Jan 07 2009, 02:26 PM) Uz3r I havent seen you attempt at coloring in yet so
tongue.gif

Silent dude, as somebody else has stated Ruby gets turned on by having pain inflicted on her, hence why she got called a pervert by Kurumu of all people
laugh.gif
After reading that chapter I personally got close to a nosebleed the way that scene was going, if it was ever turned into an anime the show would go from Ecchi to H-rated
tongue.gif

agree...thanks for the reply

Also, are you guys surprised about that whip Tsukune got since its from that Castlevania game?

QUOTE (SilentmanX @ Jan 08 2009, 10:27 AM) agree...thanks for the reply

Also, are you guys surprised about that whip Tsukune got since its from that Castlevania game?
well hopefully we see next chapter if inner moka will train tsukune

Either that or tame Tsukune.
tongue.gif
Besides I don't think the Inner Moka would show any mercy towards him at all even though she may have a thing for him, but not as much as it was done in the second season anime.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 08 2009, 10:54 AM) Either that or tame Tsukune.
tongue.gif
Besides I don't think the Inner Moka would show any mercy towards him at all even though she may have a thing for him, but not as much as it was done in the second season anime.
i guess so but inner moka would go easy on him cause she in love with him but is to proud to admit it

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back