Rosario + Vampire

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ Mar 24 2008, 07:03 PM) yea i have, i dunno I dont think I will read anymore tho, not until the first one is done.

Thats what I wanna say... not what i may do tho......
Eh theres no real spoils in the 2nd one just the obvious stuff that we know is going to happen....

Like them killing the hokuto or whatever...only thing we dont expect is him leaving the school for summer break and moka + tsukena being broken up for a couple of months....hence she was gettin all lonely.

Well I read chapter 34 and basically it resolved the major part of the story, so it seems the last two chapters are kind of like it's now happy fun time I'm guessing. Although the do kind of deserve that kind of a break thoguh if you ask me.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 26 2008, 07:15 AM) Well I read chapter 34 and basically it resolved the major part of the story, so it seems the last two chapters are kind of like it's now happy fun time I'm guessing. Although the do kind of deserve that kind of a break thoguh if you ask me.
Yeah i did i could not belive it my self that he was human like tsukune it really sure make the anime in suspence

i heard there are supposed to be 38 chapters from the first season of the manga is that true?

Well from this volume that I'm on it had chapters 33 to 36. Unless the chapters 37 and 38 are really kind of like bonus chapters then I think it's actually only up to 36. So far I'm getting impatinet to finish this so I can go onto the second season of the manga.

hmmm.... there are 10 volumes, and each volume has 4 chapter, so there are 40 chapters.......

I think they still have to defeat the youkai that transformed Hokuto into a demon, or some other stuff, like Tsukune getting a hold of his Ghoul powers or smth like that (but that's me rambling on
tongue.gif
)

PS: to become a Vampire, a human needs to drink a Vampire's blood after his blood was almost drained by a Vampire (or at least that's what I remember XD)

QUOTE (ShadowPony @ Mar 26 2008, 02:27 PM)I think they still have to defeat the youkai that transformed Hokuto into a demon, or some other stuff, like Tsukune getting a hold of his Ghoul powers or smth like that (but that's me rambling on )
Hmm you're talking about Kiria? He's the one responsible for turning Hokuto into youkai also. It's possible that they maybe facing each other again but im not sure if they will face each other as enemies coz Hokuto wants to be friends with Tsukune.

um I've notices people talking about the 2nd season of the manga... what do you mean when you refear to the 2nd season I though that the manga was completed and has 40 chapters..

QUOTE (Devious @ Apr 02 2008, 03:32 PM)um I've notices people talking about the 2nd season of the manga... what do you mean when you refear to the 2nd season I though that the manga was completed and has 40 chapters..
This is my understanding of the breakdown:

Season 1 (10 volumes): 40 chapters
Season 2: 7 chapters
Total: 47 chapters
~Straight from wiki~

As far as I am aware chapters 1-37 of season 1 have been translated to English while chapters 1-7 of season 2 have also been translated.

the first seaso finishes after chapter 38 if i'm not mistaken after that there is a 2 season of the manga
there are 3 chapters until now it is basically their 2 year in the academy

oop's... i didn't see the post before me..we kind of posted at the same time ..how wicked is that ?
biggrin.gif

Well never the less that would mean there is one volume of the first season that's only two chapters long then. Never the less I want to read it when I get a chance to find it of course.

Never the less I'm almost tempted to read the second season just for the hell of it now. Since I rather read it while it's still available of course.

well it is not much of a spoil if you read the 2 season so if you feel like it you should go for it

i already saw season 2 manga its good

QUOTE (talesweaver @ May 18 2008, 08:49 AM) season2 only has 5 chpaters? or is ongoing? does any1 have link for chapter 38? or is it still in translation?
Season 2 is actually being translated while it's also comming out as well. As for season one it pretty much has 40 chapters total it seems, but it's actually licensed and a link cannot be given out for this. Although a link for season 2 can though.

well nobody said anything about links being forbidden in pm's
smile.gif
so if you need a link PM me and i'll give you one

Well in any case it seems that 38 of the first season has been translated. It seems it could end there, but there seems to be 2 more chapters left. I'll wait until those two are done before I check out the 2nd season's manga.

In any case it is a lot better then how the anime went, but it's to be expected since the anime was nothing more then an intro series, while the manga was to actually flesh out the actual story.

yay for 39, heh, the sad part is Tsukune has I think already made his choice, its just he has no idea how to proceed. Which in the normal world is hard enough, add in monsters with at times very very sort tempers, would make anyone think 5-6 times before making a move. Make that 10 or 11 times......

QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ May 28 2008, 02:44 AM) yay for 39, heh, the sad part is Tsukune has I think already made his choice, its just he has no idea how to proceed. Which in the normal world is hard enough, add in monsters with at times very very sort tempers, would make anyone think 5-6 times before making a move. Make that 10 or 11 times......
well tsukune's choice was obvious from day one. It was always Moka-san

Yes and since I got bored and read some of hte second season I noticed soemthing. It seems Yukari is more devious then before and tends to do more things that would be outright naughty. Not only that be she kind of works well with Moka's little sister, Cocoa.

Also, Moka's Little sister actually likes her in her unsealed form, more then her sealed form.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back