Rosario + Vampire

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (SilentmanX @ Jan 07 2009, 06:27 PM) agree...thanks for the reply

Also, are you guys surprised about that whip Tsukune got since its from that Castlevania game?
Ooo...
Me likey the game reference...
Castlevania AND R+V is in the same world. Sweets

That aside, when has training ever been easy? I don't think you can really die in the world, or else Tsukune wouldn't train here, so I think its going to be a "Wanted" type revival.

I do hope the tsun-tsun Moka cracks a bit and shows a cuter side like in the anime though. Only part of the anime I would actually say was enjoyable
tongue.gif

Well from what I guess the manga is trying to prove that Ruby is a pervert all along, since she was kind of like the same way in the anime more or less though in the second season if you ask me.

Never the less if you ask me with Ruby being alone with Tsukune like this you know something super ecchi was about to ensue since she is pretty much considered as the hot goth chick that gets turned on in the post strangest of ways.

btw Uz3r013 GJ... now all you need to do is the rest of the scenes.... *cough*cough*

honestly I really thought she was that way from Season 1 of the manga. At the festival. The whole Order me... I dunno at that time it really felt like that she was into it I dunno.

Also I think Inner Moka will go easy on him at first, until he gets stronger. But then there will be a point where she will say she wont hold back.

Also now the question is will Tsukune want to become a vampire now or not.

Fer me it finally feels like the manga is moving again. don't get me wrong, the manga can skate circles around the anime but it was movin kind of slow. The whip idea opens new doors, seeing as tsukune no longer has to go nuts to use his power. And the ecchi as result of ruby and the training was definitely a plus in that chapter.
blink.gif
ph34r.gif

chapter 17:
m015vt0.gif

wub.gif
I have fallen in love with inner moka all over again...
cool.gif
She was just too cute in this chapter, much better than that awkward cuteness in that one anime episode.
wink.gif
Tho i was hoping to see tsukune go 1 on 1 with moka, oh well. maybe the next chapter, he will fight better vs her after he has had a bit more "training" hehe.

I liked at the end, when u see I-moka walking away after finishing the training, everyone is lying on the field beaten, but Kokoa is the only one with a heart over her body lol. Kokoa is definitly an M too
tongue.gif

Ruby and Kokoa... M duo lol
wink.gif

~side-note~ gunna refer to outter moka as O-moka and inner moka as I-moka from now on.

LMAO UZ yur right. i didnt even notice the heart over kokoas head, lol thats great. Inner moka definitely needs to show up more. Makes me wonder if moka and inner moka are ever going to almost "merge." What if both moka's end up havin feelins fer tsukune, then why shouldn't they fuse? lol then the series would end.....or not

*EDIT*

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Feb 04 2009, 12:25 PM)
~side-note~ gunna refer to outter moka as O-moka  and inner moka as I-moka from now on.

heh makes it sound more tolerable. sames

u know, i re-read my post, it kinda looks like 0-moka 1-moka
tongue.gif
Outter moka is zero and inner moka is number 1
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (wantshuffle @ Feb 05 2009, 05:41 AM) LMAO UZ yur right. i didnt even notice the heart over kokoas head, lol thats great. Inner moka definitely needs to show up more. Makes me wonder if moka and inner moka are ever going to almost "merge." What if both moka's end up havin feelins fer tsukune, then why shouldn't they fuse? lol then the series would end.....or not

*EDIT*

heh makes it sound more tolerable. sames
moka both inner & outer love tsukune but inner moka always hide her feelings for him remember the anime the outer moka said does inner moka love tsukune.

but in chapter 16 you see more inner moka showing her feeling as in blushing and acting lady like in some part when tsukune held her and picking her up.

Well this was a major improvment over the anime episode about something liks this. It seems the Inner Moka is being more refined and more mature in the manga then the forced cuteness that was in the anime as well. It seems that she still managed to beatdown Tsukune for saving her in the end. Although you would think she'd be more understandable since he did that so he could train like she said she was doing.

If I didn't know any better I'd say she just wanted an excuse to actualy kick Tsukune, but needed and excuse to do so.

I have to admit, that was actually something. This is infact the first time I've seen inner Moka like that, & my god she's much more attractive.

I am interested to see how things work for Tskune, because he's already falling for Outer Moka, but now he's falling for Inner Moka aswell.

What you think will happened in the end if he is forced to pick either of them?

Knowing that it'll end just like how the second season ended it. Where Tsukune will be kicked for his answer... or for his indcisiveness. In any case I'm supprised that he's wrting off the part where he was in bed with the Inner Moka as just a dream.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (SilentmanX @ Feb 06 2009, 05:44 AM) I have to admit, that was actually something. This is infact the first time I've seen inner Moka like that, & my god she's much more attractive.

I am interested to see how things work for Tskune, because he's already falling for Outer Moka, but now he's falling for Inner Moka aswell.

he has fallen for both inner & outer moka

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 05 2009, 01:47 PM) Knowing that it'll end just like how the second season ended it. Where Tsukune will be kicked for his answer... or for his indcisiveness. In any case I'm supprised that he's wrting off the part where he was in bed with the Inner Moka as just a dream.
tongue.gif

hehehe...yeah your right.

I was quite surprised when I first saw it, because for a minute there I thought it really happened

QUOTE (SilentmanX @ Feb 05 2009, 06:43 PM) hehehe...yeah your right.

I was quite surprised when I first saw it, because for a minute there I thought it really happened
bah, ur on this thread now...im still ignoring you.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 05 2009, 12:47 PM)Knowing that it'll end just like how the second season ended it. Where Tsukune will be kicked for his answer... or for his indcisiveness. In any case I'm supprised that he's wrting off the part where he was in bed with the Inner Moka as just a dream.I dont know about that. For the most part the manga and anime are rarely similar.

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Feb 05 2009, 12:58 AM) moka, both inner & outer love tsukune. but inner moka always hide her feelings for him. remember the anime when outer moka said that inner moka loves tsukune.
You cant base the feelings of the characters in the manga from things in the anime. they are 2 seperate stories, what happens in the anime, stays in the anime, what happens in the manga stays in the manga. The anime is more like an alternate re-telling of the series.

lol vegas.

QUOTE (SilentmanX @ Feb 05 2009, 02:44 PM)I have to admit, that was actually something. This is infact the first time I've seen inner Moka like that, & my god she's much more attractive.

kjdgb ntvukdh8 xfh(feelings of excitement) nice idea. this definitely needs a chapter in the manga eventually... so now I-moka can use the whip to come out for entire day. Tsukune is learning how to use his powers without having to lose it each time he changes.raises many questions....

I think it's I-moka's time to show in the manga more, almost like the intro of a "new girl" but not really, like a little more of an indepth look. I would love to now I-moka's past...like how old is she? and does she have any past "lovers"

biggest question... wouldn't this (being the entire story) mean that O-moka is not actually the "real" moka? If O-moka only exists because I-moka is sealing her own powers....then O-moka is like a shell... Not saying its a bad thing that she exists or who "rightly owns the body." Ever think thisll come up in a chapter. ( If it has i cant remember, refreshers welcome
sad.gif
)

*EDIT*WOOT! -san honorific

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Feb 06 2009, 12:53 PM)
You cant base the feelings of the characters in the manga from things in the anime. they are 2 seperate stories, what happens in the anime, stays in the anime, what happens in the manga stays in the manga. The anime is more like an alternate re-telling of the series.
true but you could see it all of girl know tsukune and moka like each other and your right on that manga show tsukune become a vampire in first season of the manga and plus the anime show tsukune turning into vampire by end of season 2.

But tsukune should tell moka he feeling for her instead of putting it off.

he could do that, but honestly in my head anime o-moka and manga o-moka are completely dif. When the anime was going on I felt like I wanted to rip my eardrums out every time I heard the whole name calling back and forth thing, but that doesn't really happen in the manga. The anime characters are more....."needy" for a lack of better wording. And theres just too many ecchi situation in the manga to give up...
ph34r.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
. (Not so old, but still kinda old memories) Ugh majorly pissed that moka beat that spirit fox dude in the anime instead on tsukune.

QUOTE (wantshuffle @ Feb 05 2009, 08:21 PM) biggest question... wouldn't this (being the entire story) mean that O-moka is not actually the "real" moka? If O-moka only exists because I-moka is sealing her own powers....then O-moka is like a shell... Not saying its a bad thing that she exists or who "rightly owns the body." Ever think thisll come up in a chapter. ( If it has i cant remember, refreshers welcome
sad.gif
)

*EDIT*WOOT! -san honorific
your just picking up on that now?

Yeah. I-moka is the true moka. O-moka is the result of I-Moka being sealed. Altho i dont think they fully explained why she needed her power sealed. maybe she was unstable? I think at this point, if I-Moka doesnt have her rosario, it could lead to her death.

Thats the one thing i thot was really bad about the anime. in the finally of the anime's second season: O-Moka used her rosario to fix the school's barrier. and as a result, I-moka became the dominant persona again. And it shows that there were no side-effects of her losing her rosairo. which makes me question, why did she have it at all in the first place? and if it was put on against her will, then why did she keep putting back on? The whole point of the rosario is that she needs it for sum reason. My guess is she needs it to survive, but im pretty sure they havent really given a reason yet. ill do a quick browse of R+V1 and edit this post, or repost if i find sumthing.

I think this answer will appear when we meet mokas parents in the manga.

*edit* Wow, was i off. They explain the rosario chapter one
rolleyes.gif

Moka claims she put it on herself because her her ture self (I-Moka) was hated by everone and caused too many conflicts.

But then I-Moka seems stable/nice enough to get along with everyone now. I guess O-Moka is kinda teaching her to control herself or something. hmmm. Well tarter sauce, my whole outlook on this series has changed a bit
tongue.gif

i really loved ch16 we finaly get some more charater development of inner moka who knew she liked to shop and what was great we got to see her laugh and what not gawd i love inner and outer moka so much

heh, how come i get the feeling, that at the end of this manga, she is going to revile that in reality the O-Moka and I-Moka really shared the same feelings, just that I-Moka was just too proud to show them. While O-Moka while showed her feelings more was just to shy to act on them.

I mean she is too proud to show them I mean, it seems whenever she is talking to the other girls or Tsukune always having her back turned, so that they can't see her face. Which the author likes showing her blush.

Also did anyone else get the effect that after the girls tried to trap Moka and Tsukune, that to her the scene would have been showed as both in slow motion, and silently with the quick introduction, after showing her face and expressions, the full sound and speed.

I think this is IMO the top 2 Favorite chapters, second only to Chap 39 of last session, but only barely.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back