Rosario + Vampire

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
You know with this arc it puts into question Tsukune's complete school history.... cause I mean he doesn't seem to be doing half bad in this school. SO, I'm thinking the headmaster somehow fixed to so that Tsukune had horrible grades so the only place that would except is that school, it was, after all, the headmaster who "dropped" the flyer in front of his dad. It seems to me the headmaster's plan completely and utterly was more complicated than that of Anti-Thesis's plan.

Considering the barrier was set up so that "No human can enter", yet somehow he was able to enter, and with the comment, its a fluke that he happens to be the only one able to take the Rosario off. Seems to me was more of part of the plan.

Lets see the headmaster can control barriers, so I'm sure he knew that Tsukune was the only one around her age group that could take the Rosario off.

Now the only other question is the headmaster being told to say, "find a suitable guy for Moka." While everything else just happens to fall into what the school needs. Way too many questions flowing in my head.
blink.gif
tongue.gif

ive heard that moka had a sister if so what manga book is she in what chapter....

If Moka does have a sister It'll be in one of the second season chapters of the manga of course. Although as of chapter 33 I have to say it's getting to be pretty good so far. The greatest fight ever, and I never would of expected that kind of a twist either.

So far the manga isn't dissapointing me as of yet though.

That true it but anime left out the good stuff from manga

Ok yeah speaking of the second season fo the manga they finally have the first 3 chapter out as of now. So it's a good chance to get a peak on what could be something a lot better then the second season of the anime would be... I hope. Well I'll probably read them when I get a chance sometime this week or so.

hey guys so how does the thing with the manga works? i'm on chapter 33 right now is there any more chapters coming or is that it....and what is this thing about 2 season of the manga i hear. also does this manga comes monthly weekly or evry 2 weeks

I read rosario+vampire II oh my god its so good but i dont under why tsukune keep saying his human knowing his not anymore

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Mar 20 2008, 12:33 AM) I read rosario+vampire II oh my god its so good but i dont under why tsukune keep saying his human knowing his not anymore
He's still human when his powers are locked away.. Only when he releases the seal is he not human.

QUOTE (Foskin @ Mar 21 2008, 10:19 AM) He's still human when his powers are locked away.. Only when he releases the seal is he not human.
Yeah but why still he even with lock he want blood if u read first manga series

well, considering this pretty much just happened to him, he may not realize it himself fully. that he is not human. So its just hard to say what he is thinking.

QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ Mar 21 2008, 12:30 PM) well, considering this pretty much just happened to him, he may not realize it himself fully. that he is not human. So its just hard to say what he is thinking.
considering him self as human and knowing his not one at all i bet his other self tell him off

Well you have to understand he was human to begin with, and he still is in his sealed form, but it's when his seal is broken is when he is no longer human. I mean he still thinks of himself as a human at times, but he even knows that he's kind of in an in betwen state of course, and doesn't know if he can fully go back or not.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 21 2008, 09:56 PM) Well you have to understand he was human to begin with, and he still is in his sealed form, but it's when his seal is broken is when he is no longer human. I mean he still thinks of himself as a human at times, but he even knows that he's kind of in an in betwen state of course, and doesn't know if he can fully go back or not.
i know that but does is he have the vampire fangs to boot with seal in tack

Too be honest I don't think he'd actually bite into anyone, but since Moka uses her legs to figt, he tends to use his fists to fight. So it's like two separate fighting styles that a vampire can have it seems. Females tend to use their leggs while the males tend to use thier fists in thi9s manga so far.

I think when the seal is active he'll probablly look like he always did of course.

but it will be strange & funny if his parent find out about him see him transform....

I have a feeling that Tsukune ended up in the Youkai Academy because of the Board Chairman
he wanted a human in his academy to lure out Hokuto and his friends

I may be right, I may be wrong, but that's my 2 cents after reading the first 33 chapters
happy.gif
^__^

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 21 2008, 08:50 PM) Too be honest I don't think he'd actually bite into anyone, but since Moka uses her legs to figt, he tends to use his fists to fight. So it's like two separate fighting styles that a vampire can have it seems. Females tend to use their leggs while the males tend to use thier fists in thi9s manga so far.

I think when the seal is active he'll probablly look like he always did of course.
I'm sure Moka can use her fists if she wants to, it's just aesthetics if you ask me, of the whole, 'she's so beautiful elegant and powerful', she doesn't even need to raise her hands, it's beneath someone of her calibur.

Honestly i think it happens in real life too, guys using fists over legs. Granted a good martial artist would tell you that you shouldn't use one over the other just based on preference.

I think for guys they wanna feel the impact in there hands, they wanna feel there how much pain they do to there opponents. I mean, when you think about it when you kick someone you can't feel things like bones snapping, the kick is quick and you really dont get much sensation back from it, other than "it hit something hard"

There also could be some psychology, behind it too, I mean, women are more empathetic than guys are in general. I mean, the only time you see guys cringe at other guys injuries is when its to the sack, maybe if its to the head with a bat or something, but other than that nothing much else. So I dunno. Just my thoughts on it.

My question is more about , how exactly does vampires turn humans into other vampires. I mean normal lore doesn't seem to apply here. Maybe here they just get turned into murder machines? I guess it could be chocked up to the human lore was wrong, sort of deal. *shrugs*

Well the basics say when a human is bitten by a vampire they become one. Although to be exact a vampire sometimes give a bit of their blood to a human that they are feeding off of and that human becomes a goul at first. Although if they can controll themself, or if they have some kind of natrual ability they can become a vampire, but it takes months or years depending on the constitution of the human that was bitten though. Although I've only heard of one that became a vampire after she was bitten, but that is from another sotry all together though.

Anyways has anyone read the second volume that's currently out as of late?

yea i have, i dunno I dont think I will read anymore tho, not until the first one is done.

Thats what I wanna say... not what i may do tho......

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back