Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Doesn't look like the writing can end in one season... too bad, as this one is getting trite as well.... a wierd collection of cliches, panty shots and missing magicians who are too powerful... that one professor... they even mention it at the end of the last episode in the closing chibi bit.... making fun of their own cliche writing gimmicks.... like they are making fun of us watching their product... which, like many, started off interesting, but just falls back on the usual plotlines... how many times has this one been used? Total lack of creativity at this point....

How to judge that? For me, it's when I start fast forwarding through the episode. Personally, I don't care if there is a S2, as I won't be watching it.... probably they'll just do a cliffhanger of sorts, enough resolution to hook the viewers for S2 if they can even manage that much, which I rather doubt. It's really too bad.... perhaps they are too reliant on the same writer/s/writing team... and need fresh 'blood'... .a new set of writers to take over as this one has gone off the rails into total braindead mode... it gets hard to remember which anime I'm watching when they use the same characters and VAs and storylines etc. :blink:

Kid-Wolf said:
Okay, for the love of Kami-sama please tell me there's going to be at least a second season here. I mean I now have more questions than answers and I feel like things just more or less opened up to the point of where is this even related to the floating castle above the city now.

On a side note, am I the only one that thinks of Rumia in this series to be compared to Rumia from Touhou?
just in case i checked (if Sukasuka ends today, why not) yet S2 isn't confimed...
also i didn't find any RokuakaxTouhou fanart, aren't both Rumias so popular?:(

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back