Relationship DISCUSSION!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

What is your Relationship like?

• A ) I have a wife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B ) I have a husband

• C ) I have a girlfriend

• D ) I have a boyfriend

• E ) I have a crush on a girl

• F ) I have a crush on a boy

• G )I don't have a crush on anyone; yet.

• H )I don't want to have a Relationship, Anime is all i need.

• I ) I don't want to have a Relationship.

• Total voters
Clowd, like everyone here says: just take time to heal. I also had the same experience as you and warita200. It hurts like hell but you always come out stronger. Just let everything out if you need to. Just as warita200 said look around and see that you are not alone. There are people who want to help like your family, friends etc.
I hope that you will soon feel a lot better again.

ok, this is not precisely a relationship problem..... but I think this is the best place to post this.
Lately a friend of mine and I decided to go on a date.... well sort of. It wasnt quite decided, what we would do, it ranged from going to eat something at some nice place to an anime evening just the two of us. I thought that was a great idea and I gently kept trying to set up a precise date..... but even though he was the one to suggest this, he kept blocking off. Every time I asked, if he feels like doing something today, or tomorrow, he said: ah well, today I have to work until 4pm, it would be too late after that. Wtf, too late? 4pm is too late? Whats that for a lame excuse. So I got the feeling he might not be interested after all. And I stopped asking.

But yesterday evening came a text message: "soooo, are we going to do something tomorrow?" I wrote back: "sure, gladly!". And today he writes me: "well, you know what? Get on the bus, drive to the busstation so and so , I will come and pick you up. After that, we can make plans for the evening". (that bus station is about 20km away from where I live).
So that you understand this properly. I live in Vienna, the capital of austria and he works in Vienna. I dont quite understand, why he doesnt come to pick me up. Why should I travel in a hot bus, spend money unnecessarily on the ticket? I wrote him back, that the bus idea doesnt appeal to me and he writes back: oh my, how lazy you are!!

Well, he hasnt written back anything since then. So I suppose that if I am not going to run after him, he is not interested in meeting me. Yeah right, like I am gonna do that!!!! GRRRR
Sometimes I wish I could understand what men think....because most of the time their thinking processs are a mystery to me.

it sounds like he's being unrealistic in general. a gentleman would offer to give a lft to a girl even if they were only friends. You can do better Warita *hugs* If you understand how we think please let me know btw, I still have trouble understanding the way I think let alone other guys
tongue.gif

Seriously though, if he kept putting things off before now then he's obviously not that interested really and doesn't deserve the time you were willing to invest. I personally am willing to travel to a different country if necessary if I like somebody enough (mind you it is speculated that I'm insane lol).

Name of whom you are married to: Jose G. Moreno

How long has this marriage gone on: Since May 6, 2008. 1 year and 4 months. But i've known him or i've been dating him since April 17, 2006!

How long do you intend this marriage to go on: I want to beat my grandmas record of 60 years.
smile.gif
I love my man, so as long as things are going good, i dont plan on having an end.

I'm stuck somewhere between G and H.

yeah. I need help.

I'm going to be honest. I'm really weird. I haven't had a girlfriend in about 1.5 years.
I been dating, but I usually just ditch on the girls, becose I realize that with work, college and a relationship I won't have time for anime, manga a d visual novels.

But then I feel like a loser becouse I don't have a girlfriend. Same bi g applies to my friends. I usually blow them off whne they invite me to something so I canstay home and be an otaku, but I feel like such a loser for not hangig with my friends.

I reAlly hate this part of me.

Meh, I haven't been in a relationship in over a year either - though I haven't really been looking for one. That said, if some girl approached me, I wouldn't be adverse to the idea xD
Biggest problem for me right now is money. Currently don't have a job because I wanted to concentrate more strongly on my academics for a while. No income = cheap dates...cheap dates = unhappy girls...so yeah, I figure there's not much point until I can get a steady source of income - probably next year I'll do a job search for something while I'm in school.

lol. i cant believe i did this poll like years ago and still havent posted anything here. it might've got something to do with my option being G or something =/ anyways. if i had to do this poll now it'd still be G.
hopefully it'll change when i get to uni? i hope it does -__-"

QUOTE (samthebear @ Sep 21 2009, 01:35 AM) lol. i cant believe i did this poll like years ago and still havent posted anything here. it might've got something to do with my option being G or something =/ anyways. if i had to do this poll now it'd still be G.
hopefully it'll change when i get to uni? i hope it does -__-"
too bad you cannot change the poll once you have voted. As sad as it is, most relationships are not stable. You fall in love with somebody, then you lose interest, or they lose interest in you, you break up..... it is happaning every day. I wish the poll was dynamic.
smile.gif

Who needs girls when you have your computer and anime? The anime is my love <3.
No but in a serious note. I don't have a girlfriend. And don't have really a crush on a girl. But there is several girls that I think are nice. But it's about personality aswell ^^ I would like to have girl that accepts me, that I watch anime : ) And a girl that watches anime would be awesome.

I'm with Sabaku. I had a special relationship for a while, but we were too young
sad.gif
I miss you Samansa-sama! Actually, I tend to fall in love with girls from anime and manga. Like Kaolla Suu and Shinobu from Love Hina, Aya from Ichigo 100% or Yukari Sendo from Rosario Vampire. I have to live my life vicariously through the guys who like them if any, or dream about them coming to life.

Ah! Relationships...love makes the world go round...most of the time...but then we enounter these little gems and I can't help but admire those who wrote them...too good not to share with all of you.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

It was sent to me by a friend...

When girls don't put out!!
This was written by a guy...it's pretty damn smart.
Girls -- Please have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up , and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT? What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear..

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep..

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all
Dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.....but at least she knows I'm smarter than her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jan 08 2010, 02:45 AM) Ah! Relationships...love makes the world go round...most of the time...but then we enounter these little gems and I can't help but admire those who wrote them...too good not to share with all of you.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

It was sent to me by a friend...

When girls don't put out!!
This was written by a guy...it's pretty damn smart.
Girls -- Please have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up , and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT? What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear..

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep..

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all
Dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.....but at least she knows I'm smarter than her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xD

Now THAT, my friend, was absolutely hilarious! I immediately copied the whole thing and sent it out to my friends - something I rarely do =P

That is damn good. That goes to show in a funny way, women are not always the ones taken advantage of. Rofl, if that story was real (which I dont think it is), he wouldnt be getting any sex for like a century... if ever again.

You know, warita-chan, our story writing boy can always turn the tables on the his gal by refusing to service her...much like he did her shopping...but that would kill the relationship I guess..."one-up-man-ship" will usually do that.
wink.gif
Ah....but I had fun reading that little didy and laughed lots, like both you and dchaosblade...serves her right!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I'm not gonna lie Yaya, that was AWESOME!
laugh.gif
That's the kind of story every guy wishes they could say to their friends.

Great story. Sounded like sweet justice to me.
biggrin.gif
I've never been able to relate to avaricious females. I was completely on the side of the guy as soon as she appeared to think their relationship being successful equated to the guy's wallet being open!
mad.gif

That made me laugh and now I have this enormous grin at the moment.
laugh.gif
I just check a few pages back and it doesn't seem to be regularly updated.
rolleyes.gif

I hope the guy and his girlfriend didn't break up after that joke......lol......'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.' This line is just way too EPIC.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Glad everyone who's read that amusing story, well, glad you all gotta kick out of it.
wink.gif
It is good to see a guy win the day every now and then, and justly so. She was way too selfish and greedy. He? Smart and funny...
@ JCD...the story is fiction but then again...who knows?
rolleyes.gif

As more funny stories come up well, I will be sure and post them here.
Til then...happy romance and lots of love!

Are the men in our lives never satisfied? Look and read what happened to this poor guy...I don't feel sorry for him...not one bit...sure is funny though!
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding
anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet
beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said, 'For being such an
exemplary married couple and for being in love with each other for all
this time, I will grant you each a wish.' The wife answered, 'Oh, I want
to travel around the world with my darling husband.' The fairy waved her
magic wand and - poof! - Two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in
her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but
an opportunity like this will never come again... I'm sorry my love, but
my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.' The wife, and the
fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish. So the fairy waved
her magic wand and poof! The husband became 92 years old. The moral of
this story: Men who are ungrateful jerks should remember ... fairies are
female ...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back