Recommended: Karin

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Daft27

Daft27

Retired Founder of Fansub.TV
This show is pretty good so far, and that new transfer student in the shows reminds me of Kurosaki Ichigo from bleach (he even has the same stupid expression on his face).

if i didnt read the manga, i would have thought that this is a hentai...

This is me after watching all those scenes...

i think the girl needs a hairdo make over and the guy isnt very exciting either. but i havta admit she sure has the bongos goin on there... its kinda funny i guess..

the series is a bit interesting. although when she said she was a reverse vampire made it a bit confusing. I mean her personality is like the complete opposite but what is with the craving for blood - she did bite a guy. the guy is totally ugly, not a good drawing of him if you ask me.

there is no summary for like most of the anime they put on the front page. Its damn fustrating..and the pictures really doesnt sum up anything

Here you go.

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Supernatural

Plot Summary: In the 21st century, a family of vampires settled down on the grounds of Japan and lived a modest life whilst sucking on the blood of humans discreetly. However, the eldest daughter of the family, Karin Maaka, has an embarassing secret which cannot be revealed to anyone. Even though she is a vampire, she does not lack blood like her family members. Instead, she overproduces blood to the extent that she transfuses the excess into her victims, hence increasing their blood levels. Despite her troubling body characteristic, she attends school like any other high school student, that is until a new transfer student, Kenta Usui, enters her life.

Don't bother with summaries. Just accept the fact that it's hillarious, and let the series speak for itself.
tongue.gif
Ep3 was great, by the way.

~ SP

i think my internet provider is cutting my speed.., and they said i dont ahve a a data limit , damn those bitches , ima email them :/

QUOTE (wceend @ Dec 8 2005, 02:31 PM) i think my internet provider is cutting my speed.., and they said i dont ahve a a data limit , damn those bitches , ima email them :/
Heh, we must have the same ISP! I'm in the middle of switching ISPs because on my 'unlimited connection' I'm getting 1/4 of my connection speed for downloads - at best! Most of the time it's more like 1/10 speed, making it impossible to d/l more than 10GB/month.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Nov 11 2005, 03:34 PM) if i didnt read the manga, i would have thought that this is a hentai...

nice pic's !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i didn't thought it was a bit of an ecchi serie! ! but then ill give it e try !
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back