Real Otaku heroes

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Guardikai

-chi
Kouhai
Hey has anyone listened to any of the real men of genius parodies from http://realotakuheroes.com/songs/songs.html for anime fans? They're surprisingly well done. I can never make up my mind over which i like most though
happy.gif

I laughed the most of the Mr. Shoujo Anime and Manga Fan song.
And the sad thing is that it actually goes for many members here
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ May 7 2006, 04:57 PM) I laughed the most of the Mr. Shoujo Anime and Manga Fan song.
And the sad thing is that it actually goes for many members here
tongue.gif

Omg lol. "because it takes a real man to watch a girl's show". I can't stop laughing after hearing these.

QUOTE (scar_ishbalan @ May 7 2006, 11:12 PM) We all mst show respect to these real life heroes
Agreed scar. I like them all although after seeing photos of american conventions i have seen positive proof of the type who really don't wash and yes people really do get out of the way. They can just march to the front of ques. It is fricking scary!

I just like these as they're actually quite similar to the originals. A few AMVs have popped up using them too

QUOTE (fayewong @ May 7 2006, 06:44 PM) Omg lol. "because it takes a real man to watch a girl's show". I can't stop laughing after hearing these.
XD That's brilliant. I'm actually proud to call myself a Mr. Shoujo Anime and Manga fan. It's more fun that way (I sound just like Haruhi
laugh.gif
) than just being an ordinary male watching just the action shounen anime; those get so boring after a while anyway.

Not to say that I don't also like shounen anime/manga; I'm an all purpose anime fan.
wink.gif

EDIT: I just listened to the other 7; they were awesome. XD

QUOTE (Daedroth @ May 7 2006, 06:57 PM) Mr. Shoujo Anime and Manga Fan song

i listened to that song too but i still don't know... what's the meaning??

I stumbeled across them online about 2 years ago when i was still in korea. I was the funnyest thing i ever saw. I actually made it the intro to every anime DVD i burnt off fro friends, and it was well received.

lol... Funny I think the one I like best is the one that sings about pirated anime seller or something... hehe... got a couple healthy laughs from me...
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back