Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I get this feeling that Barasu obtained that Darkness Attribute because he might of been cursed from the Jealous Witch Satella when he first arrived in this world. Although it seems that every time he tries to either try and foretell wants bound to happen with either Beako, or Rom and Rem, or just explaining his special ability to anyone pretty much makes it where the scent of the Witch is upon him. I kind of wonder if he'll ever meet the Jealous Witch at all now.

Also, with him overdoing it for Rom and Rem's sake pretty much might be the only way for everyone to survive that night.

Yup my guess was almost right because either a dog or maids killed him, but at last both oni-twins really do trust him... about Ep.9 in case he can't survive this time, next i wonder if his shadow spells affect Mabeasts to save Rem and kids
smile.gif

Well on the up side, at least he knows that Rom and Rem are really oni maids after all, so this will change things greatly if he has to do this one more time now. Now to see if he's lucky or not this time around.
tongue.gif

Although, he might get lucky and finally get an idea on who The Witch really is and why he was ported here in the first place.

luckily he made it in Ep.10 yet Beako can't uncurse him like she did on villagers so, Rem needs help to kill all ulgarms... at least unlike oni sis Ram is a hornless clairvoyant wind mage, also Barusu's witch scent was useful as fiend bait
blink.gif

So not only do we get the background story for Rom and Rem, but Barasu finally got the chance to ask Emilita out on a date now. So with that next episode will be the most likely his third checkpoint now.

indeed finally their promised date not just at this village, but back to the capital too for discussing its royal selection... also ep.12 is refreshing with old and New faces, like cattrap Felix or a candidate who didnt see unpeeled appleas before
tongue.gif

So apparently a lot has happened while Barasu has been gone from the capital now. To think that the end of this episode would turn out to be something like that. Up side, glad to see Felt is back in this episode though.

yep ex-thief loli is back from the 1st arc to 'steal' that throne, it seems reinhard isn't only goody-two-shoes nominating her... is reigning his true intention if she wins, like Dioswaal for Emilia? bad idea of Barusu proclaiming himself Knight
sleep.gif

With the way things are, Barasu is trying to protect her at all costs, because he knows she'll die if otherwise. Also, the major problem is that he can't say anything about his witch's curse that is placed on him since apparently that is a rather taboo thing for him to do.

With this Emilia decided to abandon him since he was acting way too reckless for his own good, since she can no longer stand to se him push himself past his breaking point here. Although, this makes me wonder if he does die in the next few episodes, where will his new starting point be at.

Re:Zero 'Starting Life in Another World' 2nd cour, so Barusu met witch minions?

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jun 28 2016, 11:49 AM)With the way things are, Barasu is trying to protect her at all costs, because he knows she'll die if otherwise. Also, the major problem is that he can't say anything about his witch's curse that is placed on him since apparently that is a rather taboo thing for him to do.

With this Emilia decided to abandon him since he was acting way too reckless for his own good, since she can no longer stand to se him push himself past his breaking point here. Although, this makes me wonder if he does dieBy Ep.14 i bet he'll kill himself, to go back when rem and villagers are alive
dry.gif

Well with episode 14 Barasu got word about the Roswald's region and manor being attacked pretty much showed that he already made the wrong choices so far and pretty much the villagers and so far Rem have paid the price for his bad decisions.

From the looks of it, I'd say the witch's servants didn't attack Barasu when he met them might mean they see him as the witch's plaything and decided it isn't worth killing him.

just wow :0 by ep.15 i think that Satella's surviving cultists respect, spared and let him witness their massacre :/... so now from a new 'Save he'll try to solve it after dying frozen, i wonder if Emilia was sacrificed inside this secret chamber
sad.gif

This episode pretty much was that one part where Barasu ends up doing nothing at all, either by choice or by BSoD now. Although, this made it where he now knows that the Witch's Cult is planning to kill off everyone Barasu knows and holds dear so far. Although by the next episode he might try and find a way to get back to the manor ASAP before the cultists make their move I take it.

Also, it seems like this time around he get's killed off out of mercy to try and fix things like he should. I get this feeling that the Jealous Witch herself wants him to keep Emilia safe no matter the cost.
tongue.gif

too bad he did mistakes as well in ep.16 asking candidates for help, because allies like Reinhard or Roswaal are busy... luckily Barusu solved it telling merchants to transport Emilia, her servants and villagers yet looks like the cultists arrived
ohmy.gif

Barusu is generally slow after he snapped (not that he was fast before). I do hope that now, after he finally got 'pushed' around by all those amazing, in their own way, girls' - he'll actually be able to ACTUALLY FIX HIS ATTITUDE and FIX OTHER THINGS.
He's pretty much disgusting this whole arc. I want good'ol'jolly Barusu back again.

On a side note, the previous episode was just glorious, especially with the last scene and the credit roll. I suppose the animation team is proud of it as well.
And Is the Monster\Wale\Oni that appeared in the last episode the same as the one in the previous one? Or an entirely different creature?

QUOTE (Nioki @ Jul 21 2016, 04:42 PM)Barusu is generally slow after he snapped (not that he was fast before). I do hope that now, after he finally got 'pushed' around by all those amazing, in their own way, girls' - he'll actually be able to ACTUALLY FIX HIS ATTITUDE and FIX OTHER THINGS.
He's pretty much disgusting this whole arc. I want good'ol'jolly Barusuif we were in his shoes desparately dying lots of times, i guess our sanity would fail too ;/ he is human after all... About ep.17 either that flying Moby Dick made everyone else forget Rem, or she did? btw nice to see you around again Nioki
smile.gif

QUOTE (Nioki @ Jul 21 2016, 04:42 PM)On a side note, the previous episode was just glorious, especially with the last scene and the credit roll. I suppose the animation team is proud of it as well.
And Is the Monster\Wale\Oni that appeared in the last episode the same as the one in the previous one? Or an entirely different creature?I wasn't sure if it's the same whale before watching more in ep.21, hopeless as just one looked almost impossible to kill... but luckily those were just clones ^^ great climax, that 'butler' badass enough avenging his wife o0 witch cult next
biggrin.gif

so while I went on break for about over a month or so, I come back, and Barasu manages to bring down the White Wale, almost to the point where it would put Captain Ahab to shame here.
laugh.gif

Also, it seems that with the witch's cult subjugation it seems that Barasu got himself caught up with something major to the point where he might actually be the Sin Archbishop of Pride that Betelgeuse tends to state about him. Although it would make sense since he can see what is called the Unseen Hand with no problems, to the point where only an Archbishop might be the only ones to use and see them.

welcome back :0 also i didn't expect Julius being that helpful in ep.23, but even Emilia isnt enough to save villagers... Barusu must evacute them all earlier and trust her, if he respawns while the whale dies to stop bettlejuice's possession
wink.gif

Barusu is definitely the sin archbishop of pride... The archbishop of Sloth's power is a different form of reincarnation.
blink.gif

It's just a hunch, but I find myself thinking that the Unseen hand technique that Betelgeuse is using is the developed form of the same thing that keeps Subaru from telling people about his reincarnation technique... Betelgeuse has honed it into an assassination tool he can use at will by causing himself large amounts of pain while indirectly referencing his revival ability. (We saw Subaru accidentally do the same thing in an earlier attempt to escape the bad end of this VN chapter)

What a convoluted series of twists this plot arc has been.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back