Questions About Ebay

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well at least they contacted you. I had a similar, yet different problem with a seller, though it was not their fault. I paid for a DVD of Alien Nine, and was all happy I had found a rather rare dvd for cheap. They shipped the dvd from all the way up in Canada, and en-route the package was basically totaled by the shipping company. So a few days go by, and then the seller notifies me that the item was damaged, and to top it off, the dvd is out of print. So they tell me that they will be refunding my money.

Still it sucks that you'll have to wait until they get back from holiday till they ship your movie. The least they could do is refund you back the money, then set up a private sale once they get back so that you have the option to re-purchase said dvd at your discretion.

Good luck with your purchase.
biggrin.gif

The important thing is that at least they have contacted you and let you know the status. There are many cases where people buy stuffs on ebay and have no idea what happened to the goods they purchased even after waited for a month.

Depending if they are your local seller (as in same country as you) or international- since they said they will ship it out by the end of the month, allow up to 1-2 weeks (to around mid-Nov) if they are local, or 3-4 weeks (to end of Nov) if they are international for your order to arrive. If your order are still not arrived by then, send them an email to chase them and see how they reply. If your email get ignored, pass it as a formal complain to ebay.

Sidenote: From time to time international shipping will take longer than usual- either the shipping take a longer route for whatever reason. For my experience of buying stuffs (mainly figures) from oversea, I've learn to take the approach of "when it's here, it's here" and only chase the seller if the item still not arrive 1 month after the dispatch date.

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Oct 16 2009, 04:17 AM) now is that fair they email me saying that they could not just send the item away.
I say yes it is fair. I've had ebay sellers do it before - in many cases, if it's a holiday they physically cannot send it to you because the post offices are closed. In which case, you're out of luck.

As Marine-RX179 said, I usually wait a month before worrying about where items are. Many times, just when I start wondering where it is, it arrives in the mail. I've done a lot of untracked and cheap shipping, and nothing has ever got lost though it may take 3-4 weeks to arrive.

of course they sent me information telling me the date but its good but that after i paid for the item i am just complaining on when i email them they should of done. Auto email like some seller do telling me that the on holiday we will be back by 23 of October.

so i could of waited a bit and then paid for it none the less i bought it. No this seller is great 100 feedback all good with in this month beside it takes 3 days to get from there to here.

beside this seller better then one i dealed with before if u read at opening topic about the seller not responding and sending my item very slowly.

Alright i hate ebay always i find good stuff bought few games & dvd but problem is that ebay seller say we have 1 to 99 stock in problem is they say we have on website. But ebay seller say no we have to order em in i mean why did you list it and saying you have it and you dont even have a copy.

What sux right now i had big problem i bought xbox transfer data cable he reply 2day said oops we have problem with the items they need to be sent back how original is this i have to wait 10 days until i get the item if you knew it was fault why not test all of them before selling it so people who want to buy it know you have to wait until new batch arrives

He sending it back to china so i have to wait those 10 days.

I wish to say i hate some ebay seller if you put item on website make sure it in stock and not just say u have but we need your money to order em in

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back