Puchimas!! Petit Petit iDOLM@STER

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite 765 Pro idol from IM@S?

• Haruka Amami (天海 春香) voiced by Eriko Nakamura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chihaya Kisaragi (如月 千早) voiced by Asami Imai

• Miki Hoshii (星井 美希) voiced by Akiko Hasegawa

• Takane Shijōu (四条 貴音) voiced by Yumi Hara

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Azusa Miura (三浦 あずさ) voiced by Chiaki Takahashi

• Makoto Kikuchi (菊地 真) voiced by Hiromi Hirata

• Hibiki Ganaha (我那覇 響) voiced by Manami Numakura

• Iori Minase (水瀬 伊織) voiced by Rie Kugimiya

• Ami Futami (双海 亜美・真美) voiced by Asami Shimoda

• Mami Futami (双海 亜美・真美) voiced by Asami Shimoda

• Yukiho Hagiwara (萩原 雪歩) voiced by Azumi Asakura

• Yayoi Takatsuki (高槻 やよい) voiced by Mayako Nigo

• Ritsuko Akizuki (秋月 律子) voiced by Naomi Wakabayashi

• Kotori Otonashi (音無 小鳥) voiced by Juri Takita

• None of them / another idol from other IM@S games

• Total voters
Well Chibiki finally showed up but it seems Takane decided to ditch them out in Brazil it seems. From my guess she might of done that since the outfit Hibiki sometimes wear that outfit with her ponytail. Althoguh to think that Chibiki resided in Okinawa instead of Brazil though.

From my guess after the whole mess with Hibiki and Chibiki is ressolved I get the feeling that Takane's Puchidol might take the stage next time.

yup Takane can be mean sometimes but now she went too far (metaphorically and literally speaking ¬¬) using the teleport of Miura-san, leaving Hibiki and her chibi on their own in a country unknown to them but at least they found P and Iori... too bad they had to wait while she was dragged by him to finish her photoshoots and delicacy ads xD also finally Takanya will appear as seen in the PV, hm today Chibiki (I mean the fansub ^^) took longer than usual to release this new episode maybe because it's sunday or the academy awards
tongue.gif

so at last Takane found and brought her chibi to the office shamelessly asking who can take care of her but as usual P had trouble telling Ritsuko what to do about it, Takanya's writing isn't as impressive compared to other puchidol skills but is useful as she cant talk easily (reminds me to Eu-chan from Kore wa Zombie desu ka)^^ -...also Chihaya can be really serious while competing vs. Ami and Mami as seen in the IM@S special last year when she was losing with her karaoke scores, however Makochi is better in playing videogames than they expected ¬¬ anyway I like the new ED for next month more than the previous themes
smile.gif

This is without a doubt my "guilty pleasure" of the current anime season. I actually smile whenever I see a new episode in the listing and wait until no one else is around to watch it, commenting to myself the entire time, "The writer(s) must do some SERIOUS drugs when they dream up these little vignettes!" (No I don't personally "DO", or advocate drug use. It's just an expression.)

Chibis have never been so cute! (Though the little chibi-cats in the TYPE-moon stories are hysterical. Especially the goofy one that just nods its head going, "Uhn-uhn!!")
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 02 2013, 07:34 PM)This is without a doubt my "guilty pleasure" of the current anime season.  I actually smile whenever I see a new episode in the listing and wait until no one else is around to watch it, commenting to myself the entire time, "The writer(s) must do some SERIOUS drugs when they dream up these little vignettes!"  (No I don't personally "DO", or advocate drug use.  It's just an expression.)

Chibis have never been so cute!  (Though the little chibi-cats in the TYPE-moon stories are hysterical. Especially the goofy one that just nods its head going, "-Uhn-uhn!!")
laugh.gif
lol yup xD you mean Neco Arc Bubbles from Carnival Phantasm (or "Babbles" as it tends to babble) but the other one that makes me laugh most is N.A Chaos, sometimes N.A Evolution for its pervy vouyerism with its cam and as a fun fact all the T-M chibi-cats are named after its first 5 letters of the alphabet ^^ ...back to Puchimas i considered it my guilty pleasure too because I had very low expectation for being Flash and looks less appealing than previous IM@S series, I'm enjoying more this new episode now that Chihaya and Chic-chan defeated the twins but looks like tomorrow will be about beach volleyball and swimsuits
tongue.gif

lol these swim meet contests are just too cute and fun to watch ^^ for me the best arc of this series, also many cheats and disqualifications even though Haruka got a different puchidoll to not cheat ¬¬ ...so far my favorite is ep.48 xD no matter how much muscle P does still he's useless for them, ep.49 was nice too with Takanya's weakness for ramen and is good to see it'll continue next week as well
wink.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Mar 07 2013, 04:38 PM) lol these swim meet contests are just too cute and fun to watch ^^ for me the best arc of this series, also many cheats and disqualifications even though Haruka got a different puchidoll to not cheat ¬¬ ...so far my favorite is ep.48 xD no matter how much muscle P does still he's useless for them, ep.49 was nice too with Takanya's weakness for ramen and is good to see it'll continue next week as well
wink.gif

I've got just two words that said it all for me: Ninja Puchimas!
ph34r.gif

That was awesome! What kind of serious psychedelics must they be doing to even come up with her racing in a pool like that? It was awesome! (Did I say that twice? Sorry! *ahem* awesome)
laugh.gif

So Yayo and Chibi managed to get their hair tangled up together no thanks to Koami & Komami's antics it would seem here.
rolleyes.gif

In any case I'm supprised we're getting some kind of a transaltion with the conversation with Cibiki and Yayo here I mean those two are rather cute together.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 11 2013, 10:48 PM)QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Mar 07 2013, 04:38 PM)ep.49 was nice too with Takanya's weakness for ramen and is good to see it'll continue next week as well
wink.gif
I've got just two words that said it all for me: Ninja Puchimas!
ph34r.gif

That was awesome! What kind of serious psychedelics must they be doing to even come up with her racing in a pool like that? It was awesome! (Did I say that twice? Sorry! *ahem* awesome)
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 11 2013, 11:45 PM)So Yayo and Chibi managed to get their hair tangled up together no thanks to Koami & Komami's antics it would seem here.
rolleyes.gif
I must agree at the final contest xD if there were awards Takanya surely wins the "Fastest Ninja' award for running back and forth, while Makochi wins "Best Sportsmanship' by helping tsundere Io ^^ hopefully there'll be more awesome eps like those... about #52 in the start it was kind of normal until Chibiki revealed her ability summoning her own "pets" (mythologically epic btw), I wonder where's that cocktrice going to fly away o_O well the only one left to show her power: Io's Deko Beam
laugh.gif

It was rather cute to see Cibiki summon her spirits like that. Although I have to say that the cockatrice was actually useful here since he was nice enough to carry the both of them to where Hibiki is at. Although the office is completely wrecked over it though.
laugh.gif

Also, I think they did Io's Deka Beam when they had a bung in the office that made her panic and use that ability. Granted I don't recall them showing it, but I'm sure they did.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 12 2013, 06:37 PM)It was rather cute to see Cibiki summon her spirits like that. Although I have to say that the cockatrice was actually useful here since he was nice enough to carry the both of them to where Hibiki is at. Although the office is completely wrecked over it though.
laugh.gif

Also, I think they did Io's Deka Beam when they had a bung in the office that made her panic and use that ability. Granted I don't recall them showing it, but I'm sure they did.
This series never fails to entertain! I have to admit that since I wasn't too crazy about Idol M@ster, I didn't expect much from this show. But BOY was I WRONG!
biggrin.gif

Chibiki is a true hand-full, isn't she? I thought that the huge gash in the floor from that axe-tail was going to cause enough trouble as it was...

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 12 2013, 06:37 PM) Also, I think they did Io's Deka Beam when they had a bung in the office that made her panic and use that ability. Granted I don't recall them showing it, but I'm sure they did.

Yes, they showed her special skill is a "forehead beam" in the PuchiZero intro video. (Mulitiple tmes!) LOL

Okay, it's official.
The ONLY way to properly watch Puchimas! is in blocks of episodes.
On Youtube they have episodes 0-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, & 40-49 playing back-to-back.
Absolutely worth watching again!
PS:Ritsuko's Boing-factor seems to adjust as needed each episode she's in..
dry.gif

GONZALES!!!!! LOL
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 13 2013, 09:21 AM)Okay, it's official.
The ONLY way to properly watch Puchimas! is in blocks of episodes.
On Youtube they have episodes 0-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, & 40-49 playing back-to-back.
Absolutely worth watching again!
PS:Ritsuko's Boing-factor seems to adjust as needed each episode she's in..
GONZALES!!!!! LOL

You are right about watching them in blocks
smile.gif
. I watched them in groups till now and it was fun to see
biggrin.gif
. The hair tangle was a nice block. Still the best one for me was Chiya with her headhitting antics.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Mar 13 2013, 02:58 PM)Still the best one for me was Chiya with her headhitting antics.
I cracked-up when they described her habit in the intro video as "skin-ship"!
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if the pool sequence is my favorite because it was so recent, or if it was just the work of GENIUS on LSD... But it still makes me laugh the most. With the comment from Mikki to Chihaya about her being "slender", (AKA "you're flat-chested.") and Chihaya immediately rejecting Mikki's statement before she can finish saying it, being a close second for being the most sadly funny segment. Chihaya's "So that's how it is." to Ritsuko about why she had to take care of Chiya was just the icing on the cake!

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Mar 13 2013, 01:26 AM)QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 12 2013, 06:37 PM)QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Mar 12 2013, 12:35 PM)well the only one left to show her power: Io's Deko Beam
laugh.gif
I think they did Io's Deka Beam when they had a bung in the office that made her panic and use that ability. Granted I don't recall them showing it, but I'm sure they did.Yes, they showed her special skill is a "forehead beam" in the PuchiZero intro video. (Mulitiple tmes!) LOLah yes you guys are right but I don't know if that counts in the 'series timeline' ^^ it all depends how they react when she does, anyway after Chibiki's tangled hair arc now we have a wacky Dragon Ball parody with Ritsuko looking for seven Haruka-san clones around za warudo... P performs an useless Kami-sama role here telling her to do the work for him and she goes all Super Saiyan out of anger, at least it's not too hard as Miura-san has Goku's teleport skill but maybe next ep will be the end of this bizarre adventure
tongue.gif

lol each time there is a new episode I wonder 'err what kind of weird stuff are they coming with next?', now the twins are waking up with a bang all the puchidolls they find asleep at the 765 Pro office... also I guess that "spring is the season to sleep" statement Ami said may be true because lately i feel more sleepy, maybe is a side effect after winter hibernations xD (or was she Mami? ¬¬ both are identical except for their pigtail on the other side to differentiate them)
tongue.gif

It seems with this episode Team AmiMami seems to be rather bored and pretty much decides to give the Puchiodls that are in the office a "Rude Awakening" if you will.
tongue.gif

To think that Yukipo would wake up and suddenly go into digging modeo like that. As for Afu the reaction was to be expected, and as for Pyopyo the only thing I can say is at least it wasn't Chiichan. Although it would of probably been worse fi that was the case.
tongue.gif

Team AmiMami were severely beaten by the puchimas
biggrin.gif
. Harukasan was the best with her drooling. That was just as expected and was more fun than just a karate hold
smile.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Mar 21 2013, 01:17 PM)Team AmiMami were severely beaten by the puchimas
biggrin.gif
. Harukasan was the best with her drooling. That was just as expected and was more fun than just a karate hold
smile.gif
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 20 2013, 11:44 PM)To think that Yukipo would wake up and suddenly go into digging modeo like that. As for Afu the reaction was to be expected, and as for Pyopyo the only thing I can say is at least it wasn't Chiichan. Although it would of probably been worse fi that was the case.
tongue.gif
lol their mischiefs backfire so often ¬¬ in ep.60 that yakuza cocktrice was back and the Futami team was about to be beaten by it too, luckily Chibiki spared their life just in time (her loyal pet didnt like the decision though xD) as they were very tired and sleepy after many failures... Takanya and Afuu didn't waste that chance to get revenge while Yukipo asks Rit-chan to give them hell but she spares them too after seeing what happened, not only they messed up their faces but also with lazy P ^^ coming up next Chihaya's rehearsal delivery arc by her puchidoll and more headhitting
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back