Puchimas!! Petit Petit iDOLM@STER

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite 765 Pro idol from IM@S?

• Haruka Amami (天海 春香) voiced by Eriko Nakamura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chihaya Kisaragi (如月 千早) voiced by Asami Imai

• Miki Hoshii (星井 美希) voiced by Akiko Hasegawa

• Takane Shijōu (四条 貴音) voiced by Yumi Hara

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Azusa Miura (三浦 あずさ) voiced by Chiaki Takahashi

• Makoto Kikuchi (菊地 真) voiced by Hiromi Hirata

• Hibiki Ganaha (我那覇 響) voiced by Manami Numakura

• Iori Minase (水瀬 伊織) voiced by Rie Kugimiya

• Ami Futami (双海 亜美・真美) voiced by Asami Shimoda

• Mami Futami (双海 亜美・真美) voiced by Asami Shimoda

• Yukiho Hagiwara (萩原 雪歩) voiced by Azumi Asakura

• Yayoi Takatsuki (高槻 やよい) voiced by Mayako Nigo

• Ritsuko Akizuki (秋月 律子) voiced by Naomi Wakabayashi

• Kotori Otonashi (音無 小鳥) voiced by Juri Takita

• None of them / another idol from other IM@S games

• Total voters
It is a nice series. That little Chihya is fun with her hitting on the head. Now we even have a little Ritsuko. I wonder if we are going to see a little Kotori...that would be very good indeed.

Oh Riichan why are you and Chiic-chan so laike here. Also, to think that the both can't deal with P's affection when they do something helpful for him.
laugh.gif

In any case it looks like Koami and Komami are going to make the scene for tomorrow's episode here. I can see it now the antics those twins along with Ami and Mami multipied by 2 of course.... or would it be 4.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jan 29 2013, 03:18 PM)It is a nice series. That little Chihya is fun with her hitting on the head. Now we even have a little Ritsuko.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 30 2013, 12:10 PM)In any case it looks like Koami and Komami are going to make the scene for tomorrow's episode here. I can see it now the antics those twins along with Ami and Mami multipied by 2 of course... or would it be 4yep is nice to see these daily short episodes are picking up quickly while I wait for other good series at weekends, it turns more lively every time they introduce new puchidolls found by a different idol in many strange ways ^^ ...just watched in ep.24 how Hibiki tries to stop Takane from teasing the puchi twins that Azusa brough with her, but it seems they can defend themselves just fine xD also the 2nd ED indicates the first part is over along with this month
wink.gif

Dat chihya(and Chihaya
tongue.gif
) and Omg Takane xD is pure <3

Its a nice filler show for keeping out boredom and this is one the few times animu done in flash first time I saw it I immediately thought flash
tongue.gif

and Oh P-san is extra-wuss somehow in this show
laugh.gif
XD

And so it looks like Takane has a thing for the puchidolls here. Although I had to laugh at the moment when KoAmi & Komami did the double drop kick attack to Takane's face.

Is it just me or do the idols that show up from being either on holiday or on a trip tend to come back from some random place that coudl be in the South Pacific or something like that?

In any case, to think Lil' Miss No Sense of Direction managed to find the twins though. I kind of wonder how she managed to come across those two. If I had to guess those two might of helped her out with finding where she needed to go I'm guessing.

Oh and new ending song by the way, and I look forward to seeing Chibiki in action soon. :3

QUOTE (lavenderdays @ Jan 31 2013, 06:30 AM)Dat chihya(and Chihaya ) and Omg Takane xD is pure <3

Its a nice filler show for keeping out boredom and this is one the few times animu done in flash first time I saw it I immediately thought flash

and Oh P-san is extra-wuss somehow in this show   XD
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 31 2013, 01:03 PM)And so it looks like Takane has a thing for the puchidolls here. Although I had to laugh at the moment when KoAmi & Komami did the double drop kick attack to Takane's faceyup the lovely Takane-san is better known for being elegant and composed but after she meets Ami, Mami or the lil' twins her personality totally changes and turns into the cheerful Ohimechin :3 ...also she can't make a poker face for too long when she's embarrassed by the puchidols, about wussy P looks like next time they will play pranks while he sleeps and probably both Futami sisters will assist them too
tongue.gif

And so Pyopyo finally showes up in this episode, and to think that P-san was taken into custody because he was being affectionate to Pyopyo in public. Well I can't blame the guy since the puchidols are rather adorable of course.
tongue.gif

So by the looks of things the next episdoe will introduce Makochi, and I get this odd feeling that Makoto will be the one to find her since it seems rather obvious at this point.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jan 29 2013, 03:18 PM)I wonder if we are going to see a little Kotori...that would be very good indeed.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 05 2013, 12:37 PM)so Pyopyo finally showes up in this episode, and to think that P-san was taken into custody because he was being affectionate to Pyopyo in public.besides other obvious given names makes sense why she's called like that because Kotori means "birdie", in the case of Afuu it's a sound Miki does when she yawns ^^ again Chihaya is on her trend calling González any puchidoll without a name... coincidentally my surname o_O about Makochi- she's very different to Makoto's tomboy personality, now that she was found by Miki and Hibiki we already known who'll keep her (btw isn't that green bag the same one Piyo-Piyo brought?)
dry.gif

I'm guessing that Pyo-Pyo dropped it off for MikiMiki, but most likely left it before she came back to 765Pro it seems. In any case it's obvious that Makochi is differnet from Makoto due to the fact that Makochi tries to use her charms while Makoto tries to use her charms as a girl but tends to backfire.
tongue.gif

So it looks like Makochi is caught between being with Makoto or Hibiki. Don't worry Hibiki you'll be able to have your own Puchimas soon... I hope.
tongue.gif

so once again Iori is dragged by Yayoi to another place far away in company of little Haruka but instead of P-san this time Yukiho is with her, she can be useful to dig holes on egyptian ruins and find treasures or other puchidolls (if they're lucky)... also today was announced a preview for the upcoming iM@s movie i'm looking forward to watch this year ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ehl5YVFNA

And so it seems that Yayoi somehow can manage to drag Iori anywhere with just one word it seems. Although on the up saide at least they have Yukiho with them so I'm sure they'll dig up something for them to get by.
tongue.gif

Well that was the idea I had until I heard Haruka in the pack Yukiho was carrying, and for some reason this won't end well, but it'll be a hilarious sight to see.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 10 2013, 09:18 PM)Although on the up saide at least they have Yukiho with them so I'm sure they'll dig up something for them to get by.
tongue.gif
and that something is a worrisome P who ended this Egypt arc all buried alone, also left behind in a similar way to the remote island ¬¬ this time Iori went a bit too tsundere on him than usual... as seen on last preview the baby-like Miura-san was discovered in a box reminding to a sarcophagus oO, coming up next more suffering over useless P-san which may have to do with the arrival of said petit
laugh.gif

So we get Miura-san out of all of this all becuase of Yukiho spazing out over Haruka here. Also, it was to be expected that P-san would get that kind of treatment from Iroi since not only did she run into another Puchimas, but also having to wind up there becuase Yayoi asked her to go. Still it feels like Yayoi has something on Iori if she was able to use just one word for her to be dragged out to Egypt like that.
laugh.gif

Yayoi chasing Miura-san with sound was fun. It looks like Haruka also discovered a new way to use the multiplication. That sure is handy when searching for someone
smile.gif

Poor Iori, she never gets any rest.

And so Haruna ended up being to one naming Mirua-san and left no room for the others to argue. Still I'm supprised that Io didn't use her Dekka Beamu in this episode here, but I'm sure she'll use it again soon.
tongue.gif

Although looks like another Puchidol is infatuated with P-san once more with the next episode here.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Feb 13 2013, 11:57 AM)Yayoi chasing Miura-san with sound was fun. It looks like Haruka also discovered a new way to use the multiplication. That sure is handy when searching for someone
Poor Iori, she never gets any rest.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 17 2013, 01:47 PM)Although looks like another Puchidol is infatuated with P-san once more with the next episode here.well that's just Afuu's transformation with a different hairstyle and color depending of the weather, just like Chihya's nekomimi or Yukipo's tanuki tail ^^ as usual Makoto failed to act girly because being a tomboy fits her better... next time looks like there'll be a 'yuri' moment between her and Yukiho o0 anyway so far all the 765Pro idols have appeared in this series, too bad the only puchidolls they left as last are the ones based from your favorite idol (Chibiki) and mine (Takanya)
sleep.gif

Indeed I'm still waiting on my sweet lil' Chibiki to show up here.

Also, I didn't know that it was Afuu until P-san said who it was. Although she is getting clingy to him since MikiMiki does do that eventualy, and calles him honey as well. Ironically enough Afuu also called him honey, but then again any guy she really likes she calles honey I'll bet. Heck why Makoto felt a bit crushed that she was still seen as a tomboy.
tongue.gif

As expected of Yukiho on making Makoto feel even worse about her tomboyish looks. Granted she was trying to cheer her up being it ended up being the nail in the coffin for Makoto to break. Still to think that Afuu really likes her, even if she happens to be a girl.
tongue.gif

Next episode looks like Hibiki is going to be involved, so this might mean we'll get to see Chibiki next episode here.
tongue.gif

that's right and this time Hibiki feels lonely because the other girls are hanging with their own petit thingies lately, even though she has many pets already (I don't recall a bear in the previous series o_O)... she did until Takane appeared suddenly from a locker to help by sending Koami and Komami in search for her respective puchidol, all that to play cards with her ^^ at least Chibiki will debut tomorrow but Takanya will have to wait until next week to complete the cast
sad.gif

While Takane and Hibiki are going to play cards for the time being it seems that Chibiki will make her appearance next episode here.

Also, for some reason when Hibiki wears her hair like that along with that outfit, am I the only one that thinks she looks rather exotic out of all of that?
blink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back