Psyren

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

AnimeWiz07

-de gozaru~
Sempai
QUOTE Description: Yoshina Ageha is a high school student who offers to help people with their problems for 10,000 yen. He'll take care of your stalkers, find your lost animal, whatever you want. One day when he's heading home, a nearby pay phone rings, and he picks it up. The only thing he hears however is his own voice echoing. After finding a mysterious card with the word 'Psyren' printed on it, his life suddenly changes as he is drawn into a crazy new world.

well i for one love this manga; time travel, psychic powers, missing limbs, evil organization and all the other goodies a shounen manga needs
laugh.gif

latest chapters really got interesting, especially seeing how (and where
wub.gif
) some of the characters grew up during the 8 1/2 years of hell

Just posted it since this gave me some relieve from certain other crap this week

dnt u ever wonder wat happen to Ageha in the future, since like the kids is all grow up and strong, the recent manga suggested as if like the kids hvnt c Ageha for a very long time. It is most possible that them either got stuck in future or *ahem* dead.

Oh and I like Psyren too, altho at the beginnin it is a bit confusin but later it make up for it.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (ImSephiroth @ Apr 18 2009, 02:00 AM) dnt u ever wonder wat happen to Ageha in the future, since like the kids is all grow up and strong, the recent manga suggested as if like the kids hvnt c Ageha for a very long time. It is most possible that them either got stuck in future or *ahem* dead.

Oh and I like Psyren too, altho at the beginnin it is a bit confusin but later it make up for it.
laugh.gif

i do wonder actually
tongue.gif
from the latest chapter i take it he died in their dimension/alternative time, or simply disappeared (most likely died in one of his trips to the future, but to them it was as though he just vanished), but since he is continuously changing the present (past) the effects are shown in the future(present) <--- really confusing at first
laugh.gif

i find it cool how even though he is slowly changing the past it doesn't effect the mindset the people of the future have, those generals being a great example; they remember Ageha but don't find it the least bit strange that the kids are now alive (due to his actions at the airport), its as though information simply gets added to their minds as he slowly changes the outcome of events that happened over 8 years back

Gotta say there is something wrong with Ageha if he doesn't get it on with Marie.. lol

But i do wonder if Kagetora is there and alive?

Anyways.. You guys think Psyren is going to end soon? Or will Ageha and the others be able to go back into the past to their own time and help train the kids and re-write the future again.

I duno if its goin to end soon or not, but if it does, it will leave many question unanswered, to start wif in Psyren 1) how come in the future, the world is ruined. 2) what's the purpose of sendin other ppl into the future 3) who is this nemesis Q, oh and lastly, just where the heck is all the ppl in the future, if assumin them r all dead then does that mean those kids pretty much did nth to save mankind?

1) WISE destroyed/reset the world because they thought they were gods.
2) To defeat the WISE
3) A PSI program who is created by an enemy of WISE in the future.

QUOTE (JC-HoBz @ Apr 18 2009, 03:31 AM) Gotta say there is something wrong with Ageha if he doesn't get it on with Marie.. lol
laugh.gif
i would agree but... since he knows her in the past where she is still a child it'd be... very awkward lmao; not sure what i'd do around the Mari of the future, but no promises
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

also i think we have a good ways to go on this one, remember right now they're only fighting one of the many bases, those are by no means the strongest of the wise; the three that started the movement are; when they'll show is a mystery

and JC pretty much answered all of Sephi's questions, let me add that the people in the future were all killed by having those "spheres" inserted into them, remember the garbage dump for rejects? thats them; most people didn't have strong psychic abilities so the sphere killed them once it was "inserted"... like the last chapter said, there are maybe one or two hundred left alive, and only 32 where they are currently hiding out; considering that they're hideout is the safest place (as far as we know) there are probably less than 100 humans left if i had to guess

I love this story!!
biggrin.gif
But I do hope that before it all ends, everything about the Wise will be explained - who are they really? Where exactly did they come from? Why are they (did they) destroying the earth???????? I am wondering if they are actually advanced humans from the far future? Can't wait for the next chapters!
tongue.gif

LLOLLLOLLOL @ chapter 81.

"Stop desiring me, you virgin."

AHahahahha that made my day.

But atleast the story is still awesome.

Is anyone still following this?

Anyway another okay chapter imo, i like this and DGM with them both having goodgyes hold off attacks from the bad people on there bases, I prefer it like that since its nice to have them at a disadvantage and not fight on there own terms.

Its nice to see all the Root Kids fighting, although Shaos comment about not having his body keep up with his mind reminds me of early Sasuke lol

But so Agehas dad did go back to Root then, interesting, should be a good fight hopefuly, but i susupect Junas will still come out on top since lets face it Junas is just a bad ass
biggrin.gif

I can't even understand the power levels anymore.

I mean Ageha was able to beat a Star Commander (the weakest, but a star commander nonetheless) when he had shitty control over his power, and yet now he got this ass handed to him against Juna, who I think it's number 3 or something.

IDK I just think they are making Junas way to overpowered.

QUOTE (Repede @ Jun 06 2010, 07:00 AM) I mean Ageha was able to beat a Star Commander (the weakest, but a star commander nonetheless) when he had shitty control over his power, and yet now he got this ass handed to him against Juna, who I think it's number 3 or something.

IDK I just think they are making Junas way to overpowered.
yeah but bear in mind this isnt the Junas from there time he is from the future. They are going up against people who have had time since the current timeline until now to train. Where as Ageha hasnt done any training since going back to the future so if you think abiout it, its perfectly understandable that they are getting there ass handed too them.

Plus Doulaki or whatever he was called, may of been beaten but as far as i can tell there is a gap of power in say the top 5 of the Star Commanders which doesn bother me. So i accept Doulaki or what ever getting beaten, plus unlike Junas, Doulaki was cocky, and didnt know what to expect from Ageha and his bunch at the time of fighting, Junas however does.

But the power level thing does go back to something i posted in the Claymore thread about powerlevels of the enemy right now. *sigh*

Well, I gotta say. Psyren is a great battle manga.

Fast paced, best thing ever. No need to charge for 3 chapters, or 6 chapter long battle.

QUOTE (Repede @ Nov 26 2010, 07:17 PM) Well, I gotta say. Psyren is a great battle manga.

Fast paced, best thing ever. No need to charge for 3 chapters, or 6 chapter long battle.

Which is a shame its over, i mean this manga got me hooked since it used one of my Sci Fi loves: Time Travel, which makes this awesome in itself
biggrin.gif

But i really is a shame its ended, but thats the Nature of WSJ its hard for Shounen mangas to stick around sadly

QUOTE (Repede @ Nov 26 2010, 08:52 PM) Wait, it's over???/

ghkangkan

I need to read this.
Yeah its ending, dont know which week its ending though, but yeah it got canceled, think its next week or the week after it ends. But yeah it got canceled.

Im behind on it since i wanted to let the chapter build up, havnt read since Root said they would go and attack to get whats her face back. So stopped to let them build up since i preferred reading them in bulk to weekly, but now im going to wait for the final chapters to come out then read until the end.

Hia you lier.

I had read 143 before, and I knew it was coming to an end, but we can still get 2 or 3 three chapters to wrap everything up.

There are still a few things they can cover, but when you think about it. Most of the bad guys on the future, who are now good, were like psychopaths and stuff so we need to see how they will close them.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back