Princess Princess D - Live Action

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Noshi

-sama
Retired
Ok.. so I just saw on animesuki a title called princess princess D...
I didn't know for sure but did have a clue what it might be.... (it wasn't on ANN) And then, download is finished, so I decided to check it really quickly, and I really could not believe what I saw.. yup, it was princess princess XD

You should see that most of the characters are really alike of the anime version
tongue.gif
especially Natashou.
The humour is really funny, but I'd like to know: WHY ARE THOSE GUYS REALLY THAT WILLING TO DRESS LIKE GIRLS IN THAT SERIES ?!
laugh.gif

I know it already exists.. I'm not stupid... but I thought it might be better if I started a new thread for the live action series.
If it really isn't allowed, than I'd kindly ask a mod to merge or delete this one.....

I saw the first season and I guess it was funny. Nothign rela bad, just guys dressin' up as girls to please school mates....not physically, but they allow them to see and watch them. I dunno about this one though...what would it be about..

I think I might like this one better than the anime one...
biggrin.gif
since now I can see those guys really dressing up like girls
tongue.gif
even me as a girl... I'd never wear such an outfit as they did in this episode... or you should really pay me much o_O
It's really funny to laugh at,... even if there wasn't a real story line to it, it's silly enough to be funny.

It's about three guys dressing up like girls. And in the anime, there is more to it, in the live-action, I don't know yet.
In Ouran, the boys dress up like girls and the girls as boys. In other words, no one is satisfied with their own gender. Wait, that is too weird to be true. Never mind O_O

Yup
happy.gif

you really gonna give it a try? that first episode is really hilarious, I promiss that
biggrin.gif

It's ..... (*fill in the right word, I don't seem to find the right word >_<*) to see those guys crossdressing in real life O_O

THOSE CRAZY JAPANESE!!!!!

It's like ... Princess Princess is making fun of itself
huh.gif
And it's so bad, it's good, but I don't like how some of the characters come across (Sakamoto, wtf?!) But I do like the president and Natashou better in this version, and of course, Miko-chan is still the cutest of the three (he even looks good in RL crossdressing
laugh.gif
)

"sore ga PEACE OF LOVE, amigo"
rolleyes.gif
(But nothing beats "RESPECT" "OH YE~AH", which sounded so wrong
ph34r.gif
)

Ne? Did you like it?
tongue.gif

I really got the same first reaction as you... I don't think they make fun of themselves though, I mean, the anime was a bit too short to me, but it's still a bit unclear to me if this live action will follow the same story-line, or if it will be more comedy-focused. I don't think I want to see the shounen-ai in live action
ph34r.gif

more wrong: peace of dance.... aka: Whut?!

That kiss in the opening certainly hints at some shounen ai though, although it really wasn't THAT present in the anime, so who knows? It doesn't appear like it's going to follow the same storyline. The impression I get in the LA is that all three boys were at school and asked to be princesses at the same time. Mind you, since the first episode is Miko-centric, perhaps they just left out the Tooru transfers element.

Tooru and Yuujirou praising each other was hilarious though. "You look good." "No, you look good." ... ah, poor Mikoto
laugh.gif

I love how insane it is, but time will tell if it can stand up to the anime.

Even if it isn't the same as the anime, I don't care since it is just so CRAZY
laugh.gif

Natashou in real is freaking me out... but pretty well done.
Mikoto: "what are you guys praying eachother for?" Tooru+Yuujiro: "H~i"
biggrin.gif

From the moment I heard the "Yadda" in the beginning I could cheer for the point of view from Mikoto... Such a crybaby
laugh.gif
which makes in very funny ^^

I love his view of the school as a prison, and how he's tried escaping 27 times
laugh.gif
Ganbatte, Miko-chan!
biggrin.gif
But I love his hair when it's curly, he's so adorable
wub.gif

Natashou is hilarious, the voice killed me when I first heard it. I still can't get over Sakamoto though ("all men are created equal!")

Mikoto's perspective is perfect if they want to keep it funny. Hopefully he won't stay in the closet for long so we get lots of footage of him cheering on the swim team
tongue.gif
His friends are so insensitive to his suicidal tendencies (except Sakamoto of course, who probably would assist him with the proper planning
rolleyes.gif
)

PROPER PLANNING!! LOLZ
laugh.gif

I do NOT like those drooling guys.... especially the synchrome swimming team? o_O hiya~ my ass =_=
I think we'll even get to see some more of Mikoto running away/being crybaby/screaming yada/etc etc
biggrin.gif

btw, I really didn't understand that "halleluja" preach of Akira....
blink.gif

If we'd got to see this version from Mikoto's perspective, then I'm sure it won't follow the original and that it will be comedy focused ^^

Ah,.. enough about episode 1 already... I wanna see episode 2 with a fourth guy?
blink.gif
then we'll know what the real purpose will be for this version (still not on ANN?)

I really like the opening song, more than I liked even the anime themes
happy.gif

I'm not sure what Akira was going on about ... other than mocking his godlike status, but once we got into PEACE OF LOVE and PEACE OF DANCE, amigo, I got lost as well
laugh.gif

I've seen episodes 2-5 float past but I'm guessing they were raws. I'll have to check it out, raws may be worth it since this show is so insane, you can't even understand it with subtitles sometimes anyway!

WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT?
I don't see it anywhere >_>... guess that has to wait till tomorrow...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back