Princess Princess D - Live Action

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I watched it......
sleeping Mikoto = HILARIOUS xD seems like a war has started. Unnecessary scenes: (aka fanservice) mikoto brushing teeth with glossy lips, yuujiro and mikoto wrestling and showering tooru.
I still think this live action is so funny even though it's just so crazy!! Too bad that the quality isn't that great. But I sure like the fact that the story is told from the view of Mikoto
happy.gif

Miko-chan even looks like a girl in his sleep
laugh.gif

Ah, that weird scene with the president! It was like he was talking to you
blink.gif

The only thing is, I still have problems telling who is who, especially when they don't use names
dry.gif

(Sakamoto is still TOO weird though)

Sakamoto is easy to recognize, so is Yuujiro, but I'm having a bit difficult with Mikoto and Tooru, since they both seem to have a pretty similar haircut. But you can recognize Mikoto through his actions
happy.gif

so....the story isn't from the manga. Why is it labelled with "Drama"? So far, I've only seen "Comedy".
oh and good job by making that referral in the princess princess thread.. I also think that more ppl should watch this one
biggrin.gif

I'm trying to download the OP right now...

Where did you find the opening?!

I think it's called a drama because, it's not anime, it's a drama (or live action).

I can't tell Yujirou and Tooru apart
blink.gif
Mikoto is fairly easy, because yeah, he's always the reluctent "I can't believe you guys" one
laugh.gif

I'm wondering if this follows a story a lot later in the manga? Since it has the new character ...?

I found the opening on jpopsuki click on torrents at the upperleft corner. But it doesn't have much seeders/peers left so I'm still downloading it too..
dry.gif
after searching like crazy . Oh and you have to register too.
Yuujiro is very easy to recognize, he has a different haircut, and a bit of a big head...
laugh.gif
If you look closely to mikoto's face-structure, you'll see that his nose-mouth combination is very different from Tooru's... Just see for yourself, you'll see it eventually
smile.gif

i've read the manga and i've seen episode 1 of the anime, i really like the characters, especially how they look in colours. it makes it more fun that way!

Downloading the OP with bittorrent takes such a long time... =_=
So I decided to give it a try with LimeWire and.. success
happy.gif
midnightPumpkin - VEGA
I still have to see for the ED though... I'll let that Bittorrent go, since it is still stuck on 26%
dry.gif

no problem
happy.gif

Haha, I think I will download that ED ... IF it will be released anyway
biggrin.gif

I thought the story went pretty ok.. but I think that stuff with the new guy and his "DarkHime"-thingy is making it even more exaggerated than it already was
tongue.gif

I wonder how that all-mighty president will take care of them though.. poor Yuujiro, Toru and Mikoto made fools of themselves "without succes
laugh.gif

Oh man, this show is pretty funny, and way different from it's anime counterpart; definately stranger...

I've seen the three episodes that are out and it looks like just a bunch of manservice with exagerated characters, but I still like it.
biggrin.gif

Arisada is perfect though Sakamoto is still really odd to me.

Episode 3 with the singing was funny since it was from the manga. XD

Aiya dance everyone!

Yeah, finally caught up and watched episode three. Mikoto is making this show right now (and Arisada). The fanboys / swim club are still disturbing though
blink.gif
However, Mikoto's singing with a bucket on his head was highly amusing
laugh.gif

Wow this thread is pretty much dead...........I just wanted to know how many episodes are there set to be and how many episodes have been subbed and by which group.

Thanx in advance.

ByeBye

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back