Post Pictures Of Yourself

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Recent pic...

I loove stage pics

@Ausdo

Dude are you that badass looking guy with the glasses and electric violin[?]?

judge lead, zombie walk? to a zombie fest or just a general zombie stroll like they tend to do during viurs\wtvr outbreaks?
Kinda freaky though xD

it was for charity, but i woulda done it for nothing at all, so much fun.

the stuff was water soluable, so noit to hard to get off. was well worth it.

haha:)

QUOTE (khael @ Jun 17 2010, 06:21 AM) @Ausdo

Dude are you that badass looking guy with the glasses and electric violin[?]?
I dunno about badass but yeah that's me.

@judge lead: I've been playing too much L4D lately it seems, my first instinct would've been to shoot you in the head
tongue.gif
You've gotta be lucky you haven't met any trigger-happy zombie movie.game fans haha.

I have this pic I uploaded today, because I bought this pretty summer top and a friend wanted to see it. And I figured that after going through all the trouble of making it and uploading it, I might as well share it on FTV. It is not the best picture I have ever taken, especially because the top of my head is cut off by the mirror edge, but the picture was primarily taken for the purpose of the summer top.
laugh.gif

anways, here it is:

By the way, why do I look so huge on all pictures? I am 5,3 tall (162cm) and pretty tenderly built, yet I look so massive on all pictures, I dont get it.....

QUOTE (warita200 @ Jul 28 2010, 10:21 AM)By the way, why do I look so huge on all pictures? I am 5,3 tall (162cm) and pretty tenderly built, yet I look so massive on all pictures, I dont get it.....
Warita haven't you heard the saying that the camera adds 10 pounds. At least we can confirm that you only have one camera on you lol. But seriously you shouldn't worry too much about that because you certainly don't look massive. Girls and their insecurities
tongue.gif
buuuuuut your head and lower regions being divided is a little umm... well I prefer my girls proportional -- I'm weird like that XD. Haha just kidding have a good one!

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Jul 28 2010, 10:35 AM) Warita haven't you heard the saying that the camera adds 10 pounds. At least we can confirm that you only have one camera on you lol. But seriously you shouldn't worry too much about that because you certainly don't look massive. Girls and their insecurities 
tongue.gif
buuuuuut your head and lower regions being divided is a little umm... well I prefer my girls proportional -- I'm weird like that XD. Haha just kidding have a good one!
you mean mother nature hasnt equiped me in the upper region? Well yeah.... but it doesnt bother me much. Nicely shaped is better than big IMO and fortunately there are guys who share this opinion.
wink.gif

QUOTE (warita200 @ Jul 28 2010, 11:45 AM) you mean mother nature hasnt equiped me in the upper region? Well yeah.... but it doesnt bother me much. Nicely shaped is better than big IMO and fortunately there are guys who share this opinion.
wink.gif

On a side note, it is not very gentelman like to say something like that to a girl
wink.gif

I think he was joking about the mirror slice at your neck. You're def reading that wrong...guess his insecurities comment was accurate! (You are porportioned just fine, btw)

Regarding height, yeah you don't look that short at all. The picture doesn't contain a common point of reference though so that's the main reason. Also your porportions match your height well. As an example, I always look short in pics bc I have a big head and avg build at 5 ft 7 in. tall people with big heads relative to body size is exceedingly rare, so you are expected to be short if you have a big head, hence I always look short (techically I am short for a guy though). I can't post a pic as a ref because I'm a closet anime fan, but hopefully I explained it clearly enough.

QUOTE (wedora @ Jul 28 2010, 02:53 PM)I think he was joking about the mirror slice at your neck.  You're def reading that wrong...guess his insecurities comment was accurate! (You are porportioned just fine, btw)

Yep I was only referring to the mirror slice that you originally pointed out in your post (the proportional part) and wasn't referring to your body parts at all. Yikes to think you might have thought I was trying to offend you
ohmy.gif
that certainly was not the case -- sometimes jokes fall flat though. Gomen!

Also cameras flatten your silhouette so it may seem like you're bigger, but luckily everyone would still be able to tell you're not huge to say the least XD
Can't wait to see more of your purchases!
biggrin.gif

Lol Ranch... That picture of you made me lol. The pose was perfect.

Wariii-chan ~~ you look as good as ever.

@Senpai imagine hurting an innocent person with such a comment... lol glad you explained that one had me wondering too.

Ranch, that's an awesome picture! It looks like it could belong as the logo of some Super-Lucky-Happy-Fun-Time-Stew-Mix.

And Ausdoerrt, I'm seriously impressed that you play electric violin, for an audience no less! Very cool picture.

I guess I should put one up of myself, since I haven't posted one on this thread since I was a wee college student.

Here's me nice 'n gross after a half marathon a few weeks ago.

Here's my pope impersonation at Zion's National Park my last spring break (also before I got my haircut)

...and here's my attempt to compete with Ranch99

It's nice to be back! No excuses form me, like deploying or changing units, training etc....

Who wants to check out my new "Bad-boy-myspace-picture-pose" look?

What you see is me, wearing protective communication earmuffs, operaging a turbine engine powered generator for those helicopters you see in the background, at night. Those of you who remember me there has been one BIG change in my appearance! Can you guess what it is?

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Aug 26 2010, 10:47 PM) ^Hey! Glad to know you are still safe... As I recall, never saw you with glasses nor with your hair so short.
Right on! The glasses was the appearance change, and I believe they make me look more intelligent. Hair shorter? Most likely, I'm not as disgruntles as I used to be so I am more within "regulations"
biggrin.gif

I have been playing around with my camera and the new bikini I got from my sweet caring boyfriend as a present and this is what came out of it.

I thought it is a bit of a pity to have it collect dust on my hard drive, so here it comes:

how does it fit me?

the mysterious girl....

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

just plain me!

one last eye candy. I think I am ready for the beach season.
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back