possible login hack

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
H

hellfishfirefly

HELP.........

the admins need to check something for me.....

my e-mail adress is [email protected] and its not a secret so.....

and when i want to register on the site , it says that my e-mail adress is already used on this site ? , and i realy dont understand.

send an e-mail to that adres , and i will answer it if you dont believe it , go to msn and use msn mesenger with the e-mail adress , the result me....

and none of the login names i tend to use wotk ?

so i cant register !

what is going on here ?

Well there really isn't anything the mods can do if your email was hacked or stolen. Perhaps someone discovered your pw and made an acc on FTV, but to be honest I don't see the purpose of that. Mabey you already registered on FTV twice accidentally?

is it possible to send me an e-mail with the registration info ....

because only one person can have the e-mail adress .... and everything seems fine there.
so its not a e-mail hack , but more a fake registration using a random e-mail adress.
mine.......

i hope the admins can figure it out , or just delete the registration on my e-mailadres
so i can re enter the site...........

just look at the ip , if its sent from my adres , then im a loser who forgot his login/password , and if its not used for long , than it was wit stated at first

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back