Peter Answers 3.0- An interactive souls engine

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Heres a link to the answer.InuyashaX,it was someone in your class that gave you those answers lol
laugh.gif

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...08074112AAG3Dk3

In my class, I heard someone saying that there was a trick to Peter but couldn't hear what he was saying. I guess it makes sense, o well, it was fun while it lasted.

Just got through reading this thread and I was just about to ask Peter about what is true love? But now that the cat's out of the bag guess i will stick to fortune cookies at least they come w/meal. Hmm and this sounded pretty cool so much for Peter. Chrono I left the cookie jar on the bottom shelf steal at your own leisure.

Alright better get out of here before I get locked in I think i saw a mod with a thread skeleton key
ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif
Oh, my god i told it wheres my friend and he said outside and i looked and he was out there i was so happy
biggrin.gif
.... But of course there was no friend i didn't go outside haha im thinking this thing don't work to well.
Give me something that will answer the question "cookies the drama" ? coming soon to you near you hahaha jk. i really am...... ^.^

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Feb 25 2007, 02:02 PM) Just got through reading this thread and I was just about to ask Peter about what is true love? But now that the cat's out of the bag guess i will stick to fortune cookies at least they come w/meal. Hmm and this sounded pretty cool so much for Peter. Chrono I left the cookie jar on the bottom shelf steal at your own leisure.

Alright better get out of here before I get locked in I think i saw a mod with a thread skeleton key
ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

WOOT! Cookies at last! At least senpai here is much better and nicer than Peter.
laugh.gif

It really seems like people have lost faith and interest in Peter, especially since his secret has been revealed (I know I have).

I hate Peter he doesn't answer my question
mad.gif
I envy my classmate because peter always answer him. One time I told him to question this: What is Leica reading now? and he answered Angel diary which is right. Hmm when will peter answer to me like that?

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Feb 25 2007, 10:02 AM) Just got through reading this thread and I was just about to ask Peter about what is true love? But now that the cat's out of the bag guess i will stick to fortune cookies at least they come w/meal. Hmm and this sounded pretty cool so much for Peter.
I pretty much gave up on Peter because he was being mean and wouldn't answer my questions at all.
mad.gif
Geez...why is he so mean, I didn't do anything to him at all, yet he says that my questions are either not important, he doesn't want to answer my questions, or he'll just say that he's mad at me and that he does not want to talk to me?
mad.gif
He makes me feel as if I'm not worth talking to.
sad.gif
Oh well its okay, I had enough of Peter! Lol.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Haha yes...me too. I'd just rather stick to fortune cookies and horoscopes.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Leica06 @ Mar 13 2007, 08:07 AM) I hate Peter he doesn't answer my question
mad.gif
I envy my classmate because peter always answer him. One time I told him to question this: What is Leica reading now? and he answered Angel diary which is right. Hmm when will peter answer to me like that?
If you read the earlier posts, you would've found out the secret behind this thing already. It's rather interesting, you may want to look at the guy's keyboard and see what he is typing (the key's he's hitting) next time you ask him to use this thing again.
laugh.gif

Anways, to find out the seret, just scroll to the top of this page, Malfion already posted a link with the secret. The same would go for you Azucar.
tongue.gif

Lmao and see Chrono I had thought that this thread was locked and lost in cyberspace by now. Azucar yes fortune cookies and horoscopes are the in the thing. And I go where the in crowd goes
laugh.gif
Plus like Chrono stated if you read the earlier posts which i guess we are all guilty of doing everynow and then...then you would see why alot of us gave up on Peter a while back with help he is a sneaky one to say the least but not so impressive anymore
wink.gif

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Mar 13 2007, 02:48 PM) Anways, to find out the seret, just scroll to the top of this page, Malfion already posted a link with the secret. The same would go for you Azucar.
tongue.gif

LMAO!!!
laugh.gif
Geez so that was the secret! Haha. Silly me, I should read all the other posts.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 13 2007, 02:53 PM)Azucar yes fortune cookies and horoscopes are the in the thing. And I go where the in crowd goes
laugh.gif
Plus like Chrono stated if you read the earlier posts which i guess we are all guilty of doing everynow and then...then you would see why alot of us gave up on Peter a while back with help he is a sneaky one to say the least but not so impressive anymore
wink.gif

Yeah, now that I do know the secret to how peter answers, sticking to fortune cookies and horoscopes are the way to go from now on and so forth.
laugh.gif
I agree with you Senpai-Kun, atleast we can actually eat the cookie after reading our fortune inside, its quite beneficial. Haha.
laugh.gif
Speaking of fortune cookies, I'm starting to crave for it right about now would sound really nice.
biggrin.gif
Haha. Besides, fortune cookies give a full description or atleast a more clear prediction. Lol.
laugh.gif

Reply:
"Go to the bathroom, a surprise is waiting for you"

Haha. I'm so gullible. I got that reply and started freaking out while on the phone with my friend. I really need to mature a bit
laugh.gif

whenever i ask a question it says u wont answer, i dont trust you, you dont believe enough, but when my frd asked q's earlier this day it answered so accurately..it hates me....
sad.gif

[Moderator's Note: Please do not double post. Edit your original post instead of creating another.]
Spacer1b.gif
Action: Post deleted. Reason: Forum Policy. Further information: General Rules.

Spacer.gif
EditPost.jpg

Whoo!!! I just totally spooked my roommate! He was freaking out! lol...

This site is AWESOME!!!

Somethings wrong with this Peter person!
Every time I type in a question, he says,
"I refuse to answer."
It's so annoying! I' ask Qs like,
"What am I wearing?"
or,
"What is the book I'm reading?"
It's crazy! Can anyone help me....please :(

Okay, I tried again, and Peter answered me!!! This is our conversation:

- What street do I live on?
-Dark thoughts intefere with the question.
- What kind of dark thoughts?
-I refuse to answer.
-Why are you being mean?
-I don't feel a proper enviroment to answer that.
- What's wrong with the environment?
-I sense that you don't believe in me.
- I just want you to answer amazing questions like you do to me friends. Can you do that for me?
-The theosophical semantic of the question is not valid.
- What does that mean?
-I will not answer if you doubt about me.
- Well since your being mean, I AM beginning to doubt you. Why are you being mean?
- I refuse to answer.
-What is wrong with you?
- You don't trust me. Try letting someone else have a turn. Maybe then I'll answer.
- What street do I live on? (Some1 else typed that)
-Try again.
-Someone else typed that and yet you still don't answer directly. WHY, WHY, WHY?
-I notice a disturbance in the environment. You need to concentrate.
- Your hurting my feelings! How would you feel if I left- would it hurt YOUR feelings?
- I refuse to answer.

I give up!!!

QUOTE (squirrelgrl @ Jul 12 2008, 08:35 PM) I give up!!!
lol, it doesn't work if you do it by yourself. I'm pretty sure someone here posted the "secret" to the site. The whole point of it is to put on a good acting job and spook you friends, which I've done on a number of occasions. I got a lot of them fearing for their very souls!
tongue.gif
I get pretty mean with this, but it's so hard to resist! lol, it's an easy way to find out how superstitious someone is, that's for sure.

There's a disturbance in the environment? The Sith have returned again?! Egg I thought I told you no more drinking parties until next year!
I daren't use a program like that the potential for me to misuse that site is too great, I can feel the urge to be mean to thousnand no BILLIONS of people round the world! muahahAHAHAhAHAHAHA

Me: Hi?
Peter: It seems that you don't want to satisfy your spiritual doubts.

Me: Why did you say that?
Peter: Keep trying.

Me: If I keep trying, then would you answer my question?
Peter: Your questions are getting better, keep going.

Me: Are you english?
Peter: I am tired. I will not answer.

My Mind: Maybe hes lazy.

Me: Are you lazy to answer?
Peter: I don't know.

Me: How would you not know your emotions?
Peter: I will not answer.

Me: You've been ignoring my answers?
Peter: I notice a certain disturbance in the enviroment. You need to concentrate.

Me: My enviroment is fine. Would you answer my question please?
Peter: I don't feel a proper enviroment to answer that.

Me: I JUST TOLD YOU MY ENVIROMENT IS FINE. JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION?

( I know it is a statement but just pretend to add a please at the end. )

Peter: I will tell you when you are ready.

I AM MAD!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back