Para Para Dancing!!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Thugforlife1232

-dono
Kouhai
Whats up people how many of you guys Para Para Dance or do you think its cool or you think its stupid as hell let me know

what is it? =)

Para para dancing??
Is that some kind of dance you do while jumping off an airplane with a PARAchute
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Hey, I just noticed I made it to Sama. Wow, I guess, i'm not a respectible person
cool.gif

Beter put up a description telling what para para dancing is, because i don't think we know what it is here in the Netherlands (or even on this forum)

does anyone have like a small video to show us what excally it looks like? cant really tell ya if its cool or not if you i have no clue what it looks like when someone is actually tring to do the dance ......

OMFG, that looks kinda silly. But if you like that sort of thing, who am i to judge. But i will never do it.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Dec 3 2005, 07:11 PM) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...para+para+dance

heres a sample of para para, but the japanese ver. of para para is MUCH cooler with awesome hands movements and faster paces. their music is so much better than the european ver. too.
i uh dont know wat to say..
there was some para para movie with Aaron Kwok. but thats all i know xD.
i prefer belly dancing. ahem, watching.

QUOTE (Kashisu @ Dec 3 2005, 06:37 PM) geez..... another reason to avoid school dances
biggrin.gif
thats foolish!
Foolish or scary??
That is the question

oh man para para >_<

i dun even consider it a dance cuz its so stupid....i was at a mall and there was this para para machine thing (its similar to ddr) and there was this guy trying to act cool and was seriously the sadest thing i've ever seen....

hey that wasn't half as bad as what i thought it was. i thought he meant rave dancing, like where the kids just flail their arms around real hard.

Well i consider ParaPara Dancing kool...but i must say u have to know how to do it...sadly this lady is not para para dancing but making a fool of herself. Its Much better in group as it looks very choreographed and pleasing. ><

This dance is somewhat like Rave dancing but mostly with upper body movement especially arm movement. It requires a lot of coordination and no facial expression of some sort. Plus if ur on drugs it works just like raving.

This is somewhat very popular in Japan especially in elektronik clubs.

here some videos

ParaPara1
ParaPara2
ParaPara3
ParaPara4

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back