Overlord III

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Marathonned this one last night and this morning.

So hilarious. Ains captures that forlorn MMO guild loss experience so damn well. I didn't care much for his character overall, but the living skeleton is more fleshed out than Kirito and Shin, at least. Sadly, he isn't as good as Shiroe or Diablo, let alone the god that brings down lolis.

I kind of wish we'd seen more of the NPCs and the otherworlders. The NPCs know way more of what's going on than they'll ever dare say to the magnificent one. (Aura knew what was going on the whole time, for example.) And the Otherworlders are just better characters. It was kind of sad watching him just abandon the deceased flunkies when he could've kept them around.

I never realized that the self-worshipping PKer looked like He-man before that image.

Overlord Ple Ple Pleiades OVA, shouldn't Ep.14 or S2 be released after specials?

QUOTE (Norren @ Oct 03 2015, 03:44 PM)I kind of wish we'd seen more of the NPCs and the otherworlders. The NPCs know way more of what's going on than they'll ever dare say to the magnificent one. (Aura knew what was going on the whole time, for example.) And the Otherworlders are just better characters. It was kind of sad watching him just abandon the deceased flunkies when he could've kept them around.

I never realized that the self-worshipping PKer looked like He-manfunny how he she's killed by the Pleiades too, but Cocytus stands out again
laugh.gif

0verlord: The Undead King & Dark Hero, Recap Movies... but a few new scenes

Masich said:
You know... If Madhouse does not announce a Sequel in the next 2 years... or even within a year for this matter... I and most others will.. (Censored due to horrifying language being used). True, it's Madhouse... the studio that brought us No Game No Life(NGNL) but this one actually followed the storyline! (By research after seeing last episode) + having a different director also counts, so it actually has a chance!! that and throwing a 5/6min long cliffhanger at us with multiple stuff? Honestly, if an S2 does not come I will! (Again Censored).
do you 'censored' lately? ;p, found film'1 and its specials subbed yet no #2 <_<

Ryu said:
You know... If Madhouse does not announce a Sequel in the next 2 years... or even within a year for this matter... I and most others will.. (Censored due to horrifying language being used). True, it's Madhouse... the studio that brought us No Game No Life(NGNL) but this one actually followed the storyline! (By research after seeing last episode) + having a different director also counts, so it actually has a chance!! that and throwing a 5/6min long cliffhanger at us with multiple stuff? Honestly, if an S2 does not come I will! (Again Censored).
do you 'censored' lately? ;p, found film'1 and its specials subbed yet no #2 <_<
There are moments in which it is needed :D, 2nd one should be within a month.

Masich said:
There are moments in which it is needed :D, 2nd one should be within a month.
half month actually! its screening confirmed S2 for this Winter, so I ask in case you didn't know or 'censored' already ;p... at first i wasn't sure to marathon S1 again, yet both recap films were enough (check out new cliffhanger after ED):p

0verlord II, His quest for 'good' guys who brainwashed Shalltear finally begins!

Masich said:
Overlord, Well... Guy plays game until the server goes down forever (end of game service) and he gets teleported to an other world as his Overpowered Magic-Caster character + with his old Guild's own Huge Dungeon with the npcs and bosses (Who are now actually alive) on a search to probably take over the new world. I like it, because it's like the whole being teleported to a new world. But as a Godlike Undead Villain!!
More Albedo! what better pre-air to start 2018, can't wait see its new 0P/ED!:d

YES!! I Need more!! But not to much^^

I look forward to watching the second season, but I do hope it ends there.

I'm not sure on how to explain that. But, it's as how series tend to go for my taste. The more you give. The less it becomes

Masich said:
YES!! I Need more!! But not to much^^

I look forward to watching the second season, but I do hope it ends there.

I'm not sure on how to explain that. But, it's as how series tend to go for my taste. The more you give. The less it becomes
usually I could agree But after reading Kugane Maruyama's kind words, added in credits of ep.1 official release today... i won't mind a S3 at all! different subs and cool new OP, yet again lacks ED animation (Most likely next week):mellow:

Ryu said:
usually I could agree But after reading Kugane Maruyama's kind words, added in credits of ep.1 official release today... i won't mind a S3 at all! different subs and cool new OP, yet again lacks ED animation (Most likely next week) :mellow:
Yeah, remember the most dedication will always be for the OP (that has to lure people) not ED. Although playing it 1/3 into the episode was a bit sudden.

Also, yeah that, thank you for supporting Overlord both Domestically and Internationally, Wow... that's rare.

Masich said:
Yeah, remember the most dedication will always be for the OP (that has to lure people) not ED. Although playing it 1/3 into the episode was a bit sudden.
yes i noticed a few spoilers too ;( guess who'll be brainwashed next, so now as expected its new ED vid is shown in ep'2... but no OP this time :/ mostly about ZariusxLulu, before joining the war (he looks like isekai shokudō's lizardmen)b)

All I can say with this episode is that loli vampire is really an M, and Albedo wanting to enjoy in that sort of play as well it seems. Also, Cocytus shows how badass a Guardian really is and even wanted to have the ones he thought were worthy to actually be resurrected out of that fight too shows how honorable he really is.

Masich said:
Also, yeah that, thank you for supporting Overlord both Domestically and Internationally, Wow... that's rare.
no wonder why Imagine-Nation recommends it, especially after an epic ep'5... we'll see if the lizardmen can beat Cocytus again, or join Ains' army of death :)

I've had hardly any time these past few months so, watched all six episodes so far in a Bulk and I love it!

They have cut a few corners compared to the original source and manga, but, overall I really like where this is going.
Especially the Sebas arc and more introductions we have just entered! hurray!

It seems that Sebas might of triggered the issue of them and The Eight Fingers I take it, but it seems someone else in more or less involved in the very same mess as well too. The Lizard Folk arc was not that bad, but I feel like there is a few bits left from that. Also, seeing the flashback fight with Brain and that Goth Loli Vampire brought back some memories as to how she more or less went berserk of sorts. If memory serves it was a little after that fight.... I mean playtime she had with him.

Masich said:
They have cut a few corners compared to the original source and manga, but, overall I really like where this is going.
Especially the Sebas arc and more introductions we have just entered! hurray!
A shame If Madhouse milks with new films adding skipped stuff, ironic as Ainz must gain and save money in ep'7... be Shalltear's expensive revival or 'traitor' Tian spending Platinum Coins, can't wait to see the solution (pun intended)^_^

Kid-Wolf said:
Sebas might of triggered the issue of them and The Eight Fingers I take it, but it seems someone else in more or less involved in the very same mess
very likely he'll fight them tomorrow, after training his new assistants in ep'8... the Blue rose's she·male flirting with Climb, looks way more like He·Man :huh:

0verlord III, It's great that there aren't 2 recap·movies of S2 to delay the series
overlord.jpg

Kid-Wolf said:
All I can say with this episode is that loli vampire is really an M, and Albedo wanting to enjoy in that sort of play as well it seems. Also, Cocytus shows how badass a Guardian really is and even wanted to have the ones he thought were worthy to actually be resurrected out of that fight too shows how honorable he really is.
Albedo just couldn't hold back anymore this S3, but mandatory onsen ep?!:lol:

Alright, now with episode 8 ending the terrible arc of the tomb, we can finally set off to the better ones!

I really hated that Tomb arc because:
It had nothing of value from my standing point, apart from giving Entotama a voice...

Masich said:
Alright, now with episode 8 ending the terrible arc of the tomb, we can finally set off to the better ones!

I really hated that Tomb arc
i think it isn't so bad (or filler) only 3 eps as setup for next arc, bluff could pay off if Ainz's persona Momon were found... but yes definitely better ep'9 xD his 'minions' Albedo and Demiurge are the true rulers, not that Gil-like emperor!;)

Currently watching the third season, and I can say from the latest episode,
the job for the Crowned Prince was an easy one. Go to a village, and get info. Pretty much an easy "You can't die from this mission." but instead decides that he wants to fight on the frontlines ASAP and decided to fight said village. So long story short the latest episode was finding a way to die from an easy you can't die from this sort of mission.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back