Oscar Osclound

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

oppai-ga-suki

-sama
Sempai
Hey guys, I seem to have a problem. For about 30 minutes now every time I try to get to FTV's main page my browser keeps getting redirected to this some guy's myspace page named oscar osclound. I get this problem with both internet explorer and firefox. Are any of you guys experiencing the same problem. Im not sure if it could be a virus or not, it only happens with the FTV main page.

QUOTE (oppai-ga-suki @ Jun 05 2009, 09:01 PM) Hey guys, I seem to have a problem. For about 30 minutes now every time I try to get to FTV's main page my browser keeps getting redirected to this some guy's myspace page named oscar osclound. I get this problem with both internet explorer and firefox. Are any of you guys experiencing the same problem. Im not sure if it could be a virus or not, it only happens with the FTV main page.
Probably a rogue ad. When daft gets word of this he'll remove the offending ad and everything will be back to normal. Until then may I suggest the adblock plugin for firefox?

I guess you are right, Im no longer getting annoyingly redirected anymore so I guess I go ahead and close i.

It seems that it's been happening again. So I decided to reopen tis thread about this.

Is there any idea why it would do soemthing random as this though?

I mean it constantly redirects with almost every page click. Thankfully it's not like that on the forums though. Someone may need to mention this to myspace as well since it's redirecting the main site to his for no apparent reason.

*eidt*

I think it does come and go afterall, but it needs to be stopped before it does anything harmfull to the servers or to the users that frequent to this site also.

Yeah, this is pretty terrible, it's happening to me as well.. It makes me sad face.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back