One Piece (Manga)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/35970330/5

it just hurts me to see that but ...... look at zoro's arm
sad.gif
sad.gif

I know you mean that picture, but still dont get what you mean. Or do you mean just because he has a black ribbon there he has lost his arm? Cant see that coming, since hes fighting with 3 swords (which he still has) and I dont think Oda would ever change that. And its not even nearly bound tight enough to indicate something like that.

Finally! they are together!

but i hate the new design. nami looks looks bitchy, franky is not frank without his hairdo, sanji should loose the mustach. zoro looks better with 2 eye. ussorp afro deformed

QUOTE (askara @ Sep 30 2010, 03:06 PM) Finally! they are together!

but i hate the new design. nami looks looks bitchy, franky is not frank without his hairdo, sanji should loose the mustach. zoro looks better with 2 eye. ussorp afro deformed
Dude, it sounds like your afraid of change. Get use to the new looks cause they are here to stay for the next 10 years or so.

Tbh I think Kubo did a good job with the new designs. They are all in their late teens so besides hair growth im glad Kubo didnt radically change characters designs. Its more relaistic this way.

Being the one piece fan i am, i have read this chapter 5 times already. I still say the man of the moment is Usopp. Just what the hell did he go through. Cannot wait to see him fight.

I must admit Zoro not having a right eye is worrying. The aim of the gap was to get stronger, not to sacrifice body parts. But i have a nagging feeling one of Mihawk's eye has been transplanted in Zoro. I hope im WRONG and this is some insane thought. Maybe its because of Naruto i think like this.

^

XD maybe. but i still like the original design better. it will takes a long time for me to get use to the new design.

but i hope usopp stay useless like before,chopper stay cute, nami stay boob.. or else it will kill half the fun of one park

btw bleach is by kubo, one piece is by Eiichiro Oda

QUOTE (askara @ Oct 01 2010, 05:48 AM) btw bleach is by kubo, one piece is by Eiichiro Oda
Oops. I know Oda made One piece. Bad error on my part.

Seriously why would you want Usopp to stay useless. The new world isnt a place were some members of a crew can stay useless. They would get slaughtered hence the timeskip. That was the whole reason behind Usopp vs Luffy. Usopp felt he was holding the group back.

At least now he can be proud that he can contribute to the groups future success.

Latest chapter was really good .. it was worth the wait of few weeks .... already read the whole chapter multiple times .... sure luffy on completely different level and i think others group members will be quiet surprised to c his actual strength in coming chapters ... the way he rejected the pirate queen was quiet hilarious ... thi chapter had quiet some hekarious moments .. the way chopper was completely clueless about the fake ones .... waiting for next chapter desperately ..... was expecting to c complete group union in this chapter ...

QUOTE (askara @ Sep 30 2010, 03:06 PM)

but i hate the new design. nami looks looks bitchy,
I like the new character design of the people shown in this chapter except nico robin. I dont agree about nami looking bitchy. Nami looks much better with long hair and she looked extremely hot and sexy and beautiful on page 11 of latest chapter.

I love the new looks.

I really hope Ussop gets a gun.

Honestly, a pirate with a slingshot?
rolleyes.gif

COME ON. He finally looks cool, make him cool.

but ussop is the comic relief char. and he is funny because of his cowardice. i mean if he not coward anyway. one piece with be alot duller. that why he should alway be the weakest of the group. ofcause he should be strong enough to fight off dozens of henceman and chi boss. but not against big boss. that where luffy,zoro and sanji come in.

cool usop < lame usopp

@Repede: Come on now. Without his slingshot he would defenitely be totally uncool. The slingshot is what makes him cool. Killing, or rather defeating in this case,with a gun can do everyone, but with a slingshot is really cool. Just like killing with a sword nowadays is far cooler than killing with a boring gun.

Another stagnating chapter. Seriously I want them to set sail soon. It was still great.

I feel Luffy has become a mature adult. I hope thats not the case because I love his immature side. Anyway he knocked out the fake luffy with a stare. I guess luffy doesnt have time to play about anymore.

The funniest part of this chapter was Chopper asking fake Luffy whether he had gotten stronger. And then wow look at Franky, I must admit I dont like his new look, its a bit too chunky. One thing I am interested in is whether he now has the strength of a PX. It would be awesome if he did.

Then there is Zoro who still has BOTH arms but one eye? I love his entrance, his speech mirrors Mihawk when he sunk Don Krieg battalion just because he wanted to kill time.If Zoro has become like Mihawk and starts harassing pirates because he is bored, I feel sorry for them.

See, I told you Zoro has still two arms. But I really dislike Frankys new body.

Luffy defeating the fakes without making a ruckus was just great. He really matured, but I think when he gets back to his crew, he becomes a bit like his older self.

Zoro was really gar coming back up, still having his old bad traits. And he already defeated a rookie crew, really nice ^^

Oneshotting PX's is a nice way to say your ready for the new world. I lol at Sanji using broken sentences to Zoro.

FSH was worthless , only worth 2X million. Wow that is pathetic.

It looks like Luffy used Gear second in one arm only, making it a much more effective and less life burdening technique.

Also Rayleigh welling up at the end was a nice touch.

If this is the level of New World, the fights are going to be insane.

Yeah One-hitting the Pacifista is really a huge step.
And finally the Fakes are out of the picture, even though Im disappointed at their bounty. I thought they would be at least Rookie-level.

But I think that this is still not New World level, at least not till the end. At the beginning yes, but they will have do be even stronger to go against the Yonko.

"i am gona be pirating king!" when i read that i cant help think "yea. start by robbing candy of little kids first"

but nice chapter.

So after about I dont now 100 chapters or so the crew finally is back together. But I woudlve liked it more it it was a bit more silent without all the rushing because of the marines.

Haha, what can I say. Firstly man of the chapter was Sanji. He was so funny, from the neverending nosebleed to him finally finding out where Luffy had been and who he met. I bet he wants to beat the crap out of Luffy.

Funniest moment, I think had to be when Sanji petrified after seeing Boa. Also was a marine in an Okama's mouth. Thats all kinds of wrong.

Raleigh was badass when he said do not cross this line.

Last two pages were epic. The adventure continues. Woohoo!

Lol seriously, what has happened to Zoro. He seems like a dumbass now. He was never like this before. I thinks its because he is over confident in his ability to survive anything.

I bet the Karibou brothers want to to destroy the Straw Hats so they can gain fame.

As for Kuma, Ithink he implanted a failsafe mechanism in all the PX's. When the time is right, Dragon will use failsafe to take control of the PX's and then strike back at the WG. Otherwise I see no point in him sacrificing himself.

What do you mean?

Zoro has retained the same personality as always. I see no change, besides the fact he is now powerful as hell.

Competing to see who could kill more fishes. He did it before on the Giant island aganist Sanji seeing who would kill the biggest animal.

Ranking them on order of how the arrived, he has been doing that with Sanji for a long time on who was stronger between the two, by saying who took out who.

He has always been lazy, the only difference with him is that he doesn't get pissed at Luffy stupidity like before. Hell in the end everyone has the same personality. Even Ussop after becoming so strong, he still acts like a fool.

Plus, I wouldn't say he is over confident, if anything he has less confidence now. He trained under Mihawk, which is why he is so strong now, but this means he saw the HUGE gap between him and Mihawk. Remember even though he is with Luffy, he is really the only one with a true goal on the crew to become the strongest swordman, and for that he needs to defeat Mihawk.

And again, besides Luffy, he has shown the most grown in terms of strengt than anyone else. Remember how when Don Krieg appear, Mihawk showed up for the first time. He cuts a galleon in half and everyone is impressed, and Zoro even calls cutting the Galeon in half "The ultimate power". When Zoro reappears, he cuts a galleon in half. Pretty much stating that he has become one of the strongest Swordsman in the OP Universe. I mean they have only used the word Galleon on the series 3 times. Skypedia arc, Don Krieg arc and the current one. Which makes it obvious Oda wanted to point out the huge growth he went through.

I dont see really huge changes of personality either. Ok except for Sanji maybe.

I must say Nami did look better with short hair, I hope she will cut her hair sometime soon.

So just how did these brothers get there so fast? I dont think the Strawhats are only lazing around now. And the brothers will still f*cking up the fake, so they should be a few hours behind. At least a few hours.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back