Old avatar showing

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

waka

Kouhai
I looked at a post I made earlier today before I changed my avatar. I figured when I changed the avatar it would update all the posts, but for some reason it wasn't updated. Does changing your avatar have a global effect on all the posts you've ever made, or do older posts still show your old avatar?

Oh, and I wanted to make sure my avatar was ok since I it is generated dynamically by PHP(updates a .png I'm hosting every few minutes.

not all post will be updated but i think if you log off and log back on it does update it. but if you dont log off most of the old post will have your old ava but your new post will have your nnew one I think

Ah, thanks. I get it now. Also how much text do you have to post to have a large avatar show and not have it squished?

hmmm
sleep.gif
... previously (quite long time ago) i also have the exact problem. my first avatar was uploaded from my PC, then when i want to change the 2nd one (upload from PC), the old avatar (the 1st one) still appear (meaning that no changes at all or the profile picture/avatar doesn't update). so then i use URL (like now), and no problem at all.

QUOTE (waka @ Oct 13 2007, 10:09 PM)... Also how much text do you have to post to have a large avatar show and not have it squished? a short post/reply would make the avatar got squished . usually when you post a longer post/reply (i think
huh.gif
) ; several lines enough would enable the avatar to have its original 100x100 px size
happy.gif
, but sometimes not
dry.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back