[Oct 21, 2014] Episode Update Issues on Fansub TV

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
smile.gif
This is indeed a bit better to have a functional front page again. Whoever did it, thanks!

Well it looks like things are getting there now. The only few things left or fixing the forum stuff and I think the place is back up and running here.
biggrin.gif

Hmm.

Something broke on the blogs it looks like. Firefox and Chrome keep telling me there's a bad redirect loop every time I try to log in to moderate my spam queue and post something.

Oddly, if I'm not logged in, the blogs look fine. From some googling it seems that something in the htaccess file might be damaged?

Oh god... Guys I love you! Good job on fixing this up, Necro, daft, Maiku! Anyone else who worked on this T_T I LOVEE YOU!

QUOTE (Nioki @ Jul 21 2016, 11:31 PM) Oh god... Guys I love you! Good job on fixing this up, Necro, daft, Maiku! Anyone else who worked on this T_T I LOVEE YOU!
Well it wasn't me, I have been away for quite a long time and this is first I've logged in for months, but well done to whoever has done the front page, its looking very good.

I actually came back to update my figure list on my blog...but seems something has happened with the blogs, and from the PM and notes on here looks like its same for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back