Not editing correctly

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny
Retired
I hope this is the correct thread since this area is pretty much un-charted territory for me.

Heres the problem,

Im trying to edit a post ive made, eg: Harem/Reverse Harems thread, i make the edit, then post it again, but instead of making my edits and taking me back to the thread it does this:

If im in the editing in General Discourse, Anime, Manga etc... it takes me back to Everyday Life, if im editing in Voice of Change it takes me back to Forward thinking and it never does my edits, sometimes ive left the thread for up to 3 hours before it will alow me to edit,

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or if its just me?

Hmm... for this I have never had a problem with that, since I tend to use the edit button a whole lot. So maybe it was some kind of a fluke or you may have edited a post from another thread that you've posted on. But can you still edit your postings, or are you still having this problem?

I can edit eventually, but ocasionally its affecting my posting aswel.

I might create sub account just to test if its just this account.

But its becoming increasingly annoying though.......

Hmmm did you try PMing draft about this problem, since I have no idea how editing your own posts can be so troublesome as of late.

Although I haven't had that kind fo trouble when I edit my posts. It could be either the browser you're using or something else entirley. So try PMing daft about it since this seems rather a unique problem on the boards it seems.

Don't worry, I pretty much read all posts in the Website/Forum/Blog forums. Since it's hard to tell if it's a server-side or client-side problem, I can't really act until someone else also reports the same problem.

The most recent set of changes I've made to Fansub.TV's core code were security related, which affects user & session management stuff. Try relogging (log out and then back in) and see if that helps.

Nah i tried it, ive deleted all my forms, cookies etc....... but it still keeps on happening to me, i suppose i can live with it, its not like its life threatening or anything.

Ive made my other account, now im just waiting for a post worth posting in to test it out.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back