Nodame cantabile

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
where can i get the TV size for the Op and Ed songs? ive looked but cant find it.

oh, thanks alot hyuuga
smile.gif
the ED song is awesome.

Anytime I can't wait for the next episode. I might try to watch the live action version

yea, deffinitely watch the live action, its really good.

Finally, the second ep of the live action has finished and I can watch it. This is what I get for having eight shows downloading at once. The first one was actually very good so I'm excited to see the second one. I hope more is subbed soon. Actually this show has now gotten me interested in other Japanese shows of a non-anime variety so when I clear room on my computer (again) I'll probably be downloading some of those shows.
biggrin.gif

weeee eppy 5 is out, cant wait to watch

gah im getting no seed, only 30kb/s

i wonder if they gonna folow wat happens in the live action... guess gotta wait and see.

QUOTE (luigiroxu @ Feb 16 2007, 07:36 PM) weeee eppy 5 is out, cant wait to watch

gah im getting no seed, only 30kb/s

i wonder if they gonna folow wat happens in the live action... guess gotta wait and see.
What the hack this is done by Front-Bite Fansubs.....what happened to C1 Anime fansubs, don't they usually the first to deliver the latest Nodame Cantabile sub.

Should I download it or wait for a C1 release ????
blink.gif
unsure.gif

its ok quality, its seems they are following the live action very closely.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Feb 16 2007, 02:13 PM)
What the hack this is done by Front-Bite Fansubs.....what happened to C1 Anime fansubs, don't they usually the first to deliver the latest Nodame Cantabile sub.

Should I download it or wait for a C1 release ????

I think you should just download it... Although I hate .mp4 releases.

well i just finished watching it, and its a pretty good release. although i agree it was strange to see them supply it before C1. Maybe they just had better luck with the timing and editing.

After some consideration... the anime is neat and all... but the drama is waaay better and is what I advise everyone to watch. It's been BETA-subbed in English, and the first ep is on youtube so that you can compare... Also... the first 3 eps barely covered the 1st ep of drama... Looks like the anime has to be over 24 eps to be comparable...

So I finally gave in and watched Front-Bite's version of Nodame Cantabile 05 and it was great, funny and crazy!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

OMG...............I was correct about my prediction of a "Nodame Punch" that still weaker than Love Hina's beloved and heavenly goddess Naru's punch known as "Naru Punch".........so no kiss-kiss for German Hentai....deserved it!

NODAME PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!...............GYUPA!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wanna see eppy 6 soon !
rolleyes.gif

Some Nodame Cantabile pics: -

nodametz6.png

Nodame1.jpg

The second picture includes Chiaki and Nodame of the Live-action.

ByeBye

ok after reading what all you guys said about the live-action nodame cantabile, i finally gave in and watched the first episode. and I have to say...

Chiaki is so cute when he was small.

And I like Nodame better in the live-action. My room is just like her's

Wait are we already up to episode 6? Alright I am confused on the last eppy i watched gotta go back and look it up. Eitherway Chiaki *made made dane* German Hentai instructor owned him. Gotta earn respect first and let's face it Chiaki doesn't take much to enter rage mood. I like how he patted Nodame on the head and told her let's go home at the end. He's warming up to our crazy little heroine. Though if I recall 2 minutes earlier he whacked her upside the head with his fist
laugh.gif

*love & war* are something like that...

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Feb 18 2007, 10:40 PM) Wait are we already up to episode 6? Alright I am confused on the last eppy i watched gotta go back and look it up. Eitherway Chiaki *made made dane* German Hentai instructor owned him. Gotta earn respect first and let's face it Chiaki doesn't take much to enter rage mood. I like how he patted Nodame on the head and told her let's go home at the end. He's warming up to our crazy little heroine. Though if I recall 2 minutes earlier he whacked her upside the head with his fist
laugh.gif

*love & war* are something like that...
Gomenasai Senpai-kun, I've edited the post just now...didn't realise I made such a mistake.

But anyways, episode 6 has been realeased by C1 Anime...seems like they are front again.......
laugh.gif

ByeBye

woot c1 released eppy 6, gotta watch!!

Hilarious episode.........funniest part was when Chiaki was going into demon fire rage and was arguing with Sakura's father about selling the famous violins and also at the end where he was pointing out all of the groups in the orcheastra' mistakes. Also the bit where German Hentai was saying he quit the S orcheastra and gives into Chiaki's hands because revenge from destroying his german harem dream..heheheheheh
laugh.gif

Cya

Some how you knew chaiki would end up with the S orcheastra. This anime is really good so many good parts but one of my favorites was when Mine and the rest of Violins did the rock orcheastra move
laugh.gif

Man before I could see Chaiki response I was like WTF
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back