Nodame cantabile

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
That gay guy was priceless in the ep. He has growth shall we say on his upper lip so he's definitely male but when he talks you're like, WTF. Plus those pranks he was pulling on Nodame.
biggrin.gif
Gonna check and see if the song's out yet.

QUOTE (DarkSkyLady @ Feb 06 2007, 10:44 PM) That gay guy was priceless in the ep. He has growth shall we say on his upper lip so he's definitely male but when he talks you're like, WTF. Plus those pranks he was pulling on Nodame.
biggrin.gif
Gonna check and see if the song's out yet.
Yup, that guy is so childish with that "to-be-cursed" list and those clumsy pranks that a kid pulls on his teacher............hehehehehe
laugh.gif

Yeah, that guy at first I thought he was a girl with a mustang (mustache...okay
tongue.gif
)
and when that guy mentioned "Queen of the Timpani" and the funniest scene had got to be when he started dancing in the rehersal when he saw Chiaki and then he was scolded and told to get out and Chiaki called him a "Complete Idiot" and as well as that was when he said "No-dummy" to Nodame and the bit when Nodame went to war because of her "food complex"
laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT EPPY.

ByeBye

You guys just wait, that gay guy is hilarious all throught the series, he's one of my fave characters, just like Mine, i saw the Live action of Nodame and it's one of my fave shows ever. Really
wink.gif

i just finished reading vol 2 of nodame and I can’t believe that chiaki’s teacher is his complete opposite! LOL!

So far I’ve finished DLing eps 1 and 2 of the live action and planning to DL the rest. But I’m wondering how come they are such huge files like 1 gig and more…

must be cuz they r high res.

Nodame Cantabile episode 4 is out at animesuki by C1 anime, man that was quick!!!!!!!!

ENJOYYYYYYYYY
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
!

bYEbYE

Yay, I'm so happy ep 4 is out! I've seen a few eps from the live action, and I was scared that this would be exactly the same, but it's not.
Is the anime following the manga closer than the live action? I just don't remember that whole Mine-Nodame-Scraggly ensemble part in the live action.
As to which I like better... I have no idea. I really like both. But I think I will continue with the anime til the end, just cause I don't have the patience to wait for the live action to download! Although... the Chiaki in the live action was really hot!
wub.gif

woohoo eppy 4 is out, just finished downloading it and about to watch it. I havnt read the manga so i dont know if the anime or live action is following the manga more than the other. its true that scraggly ensemble sceen wasnt in the live action.
Julezia, its worth the wait for the live action. tho i agree they take some time to download because they are like 1gb a file
blink.gif
, when i first looked at the file sizes i was stunned. but in the end the quality was really good and the show was amazing. took like 2 days to download all 11 eppys.

Yup episode 4 was great and I loved it to bits.

I hate that Streeseman German Pervert, they where saying if he was a fake(fraud) or not ???????????

You know at the end, Nodame was in that bit whether to kiss him or not for the sake of Chiaki to be transfered to the conducting department. I wonder what will happen ??????????

Considering the two questions above, I thought of this the guys is a fake Stresseman and Nodame finds out just before she kisses the old perverted fart and instead gives him a "No-Dummy!" Special Punch (similar to Naru Punch of Love Hina) into his jaws................thats the tense bit.....this is just a guess.but what do u think of my thoughts ???????

Thanx 4 reading another J-san post!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

ByeBye

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Feb 06 2007, 06:46 AM) Look at the previous posts on this thread, someone put up a link to the Live-action TV drama and a seperate link to the subtitles. The anime is also good to.
biggrin.gif

Bye
blink.gif
wow...that embarrasing! I should have looked! ahaha thanks!

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Feb 07 2007, 01:29 PM)Yup episode 4 was great and I loved it to bits.

I hate that Streeseman German Pervert, they where saying if he was a fake(fraud) or not ???????????

You know at the end, Nodame was in that bit whether to kiss him or not for the sake of Chiaki to be transfered to the conducting department. I wonder what will happen ??????????

Considering the two questions above, I thought of this the guys is a fake Stresseman and Nodame finds out just before she kisses the old perverted fart and instead gives him a "No-Dummy!" Special Punch (similar to Naru Punch of Love Hina) into his jaws................thats the tense bit.....this is just a guess.but what do u think of my thoughts ???????

Thanx 4 reading another J-san post!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

ByeBye
Good Guess JCDRANZER!! At least one half of it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, at last enters Pervert Milchii! What was his name again? "cow`s milk"?
I was so used in his outrageous appearence in the live action that he almost looked normal in the anime. They put a japanese with long gray hair and a big fake nose for the role. Mystery!
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

I love Chiaki Oresama`s voice especially when he is angry. If you haven`t noticed it yet , it`s the voice of the stupid emperor in Saiounkoku monogatari and Kyou`s in Fruits Basket .

I think Chiaki will stop Nodame before she kisses the pervert. I love how Chiaki got nodame away from him at his apartment. Classic giving him the strip club card as he closes the door
laugh.gif

chiaki doesnt stop her from kissing him but. spioler for next eppy, dont read if u dont want spoiled.. nodame punches him in the face before she can be kissed and knocks him out, then chiaki conducts the orchestra because milch(corrent spelling?) is knocked out. this is what happened in the live action. im not sure if they gonna follow with same thing in the anime. most likely tho they will.

QUOTE (luigiroxu @ Feb 08 2007, 12:14 PM) chiaki doesnt stop her from kissing him but. spioler for next eppy, dont read if u dont want spoiled.. nodame punches him in the face before she can be kissed and knocks him out, then chiaki conducts the orchestra because milch(corrent spelling?) is knocked out. this is what happened in the live action. im not sure if they gonna follow with same thing in the anime. most likely tho they will.
Thanks for the info luigiroxu. I hope the anime follows the same line

Oh man i have been lmao for the last 40 minutes watching eppy 3 & 4 which contained too much funny...

-Loved the No-Dummy line that was price less

-The German Hentai orchestra's Hook-up party...so shameless but oh so funny...

-Chiaki's attempt to get Nodame not to go with the old Hentai Geezer, Loved it when Nodame asked Chiaki to enter the bed w/her, and Chiaki flipped out and kicked her out...but wait i gotta say Chiaki did say she could sleep with him...that was too stingy lol

-The water being splashed down on Nodame followed by the bucket hitting her in the head...comic genious

-And to top it all off the cliff-hanger...A Kiss??!!!! Oh man too much funny for just 2 episodes....

-Love the old Hentai's reasoning..."This is this and that is that" wisdom beyond my years...knowledge like that i seek to obtain...you can't get that reading a fortune cookie my friends...

I like the way they showed the German guys lips, you were just thinking "Eww". It was so funny. I was actually finally able to start watching the Nodame live-action. I've seen the first ep and downloaded the second. I like it. The guy who plays Chiaki and the girl who plays Nodame. I've seen them both before somewhere else but I just can't place them at this time. I want to see more of the live-action and the anime. That old man making the hookup party. Ugh! But it doesn't seem like it goes well for him in the next ep.

Speaking of Eww what about that thin mustache that one dude has who is into Chiaki...he is good comic relief though I'll give him that...

Though I like it when German Hentai told him to start dancing at the hook-up party...He broke into Nutcracker???...I was like oh man this anime is wild...

I would like to think if I was an old professor that i would not openly perv on my female students...maybe closet perv lol

I know one thing if i was that oldpervy i would stop with the slubbury open mouth kisses...the shame would be far too great...

Anyone know where I can get the full versions of the opening and ending songs.

I have the TV size

ive enjoyed the live action drama version of Nodame and i must say Nodame is one of the best parody series i've ever watched!

the animation's storyline so far is cool without any meaningless fillers! i hope to see more of the animation! (as much as reading the manga) <33 the ED theme xD

Hyuuga I don't think they have anything but the TV size right now. I was specifically lookin for the Code Geass EP 2 OP but I came across it so I downloaded it. I even thing on the site I got it from that it said that the full version OP wasn't out yet...

Opps I am so wrong it was the full version. If i can find the site again I'll message you the link. If you haven't gotten it by now.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back