New D.C. ~Da Capo~

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
NOTE: the official name of the anime hasn't been officially published yet, so I just put New D.C. ~Da Capo~ as the thread name. I will change the name later once the official name is released.
---

Other Sources: Moetron, OtakuReview, ANN
Expected Premiere Date: Spring 2010

Circus has announced a new Da Capo anime, along with visual novel. (for complete list see ANN on the above link). Still not sure, whether the new story will be related with the original Da Capo or Da Capo II or a totally new story with new characters. (Personally, I wish for the last).

In my opinion, most likely, the story will be related to the sakura tree (again...)
dry.gif
Although, I still like the Da capo series, but I just wish that a "new breeze" of story will be created. Well, Circus is a big company so i am sure they will figure something out for the Da Capo fans to not become bored. (...or not?)

Note: the image above is from Da Capo II, so it is not a new image for the new season.

The potential title for the new series is D.C.エクステ – Da Capo Ekusute (Da Capo Ext. (Extension)).

The series is meant to mark the 10th anniversary of the franchise.
wink.gif

Premier: April 2010

Apparently, this will be a re-telling of the series with extended scenes.
wink.gif

Any info about this anime anyone ?
Now is already July (summer), and I can't even find RAW files from this anime.
Is it cancelled or something else ?

QUOTE (Echo of Death @ Jul 04 2010, 04:34 AM) Any info about this anime anyone ?
Now is already July (summer), and I can't even find RAW files from this anime.
Is it cancelled or something else ?
It's probably been postponed, for a long time that is.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back