Neppuu Kairiku Bushilord

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired

Neppuu Kairiku Bushilord
熱風海陸ブシロード
Burning Wind Ocean Earth Samurai Lord

Premier: Unknown
Genre: Drama, Mecha, Romance, Science Fiction
Producer: Gainax
Official Website: Neppuu Kairiku Bushilord
Synopsis (animenfo):
In A.D. 2026, the "Berne/Verne" asteroid broke into countless pieces as it approached Earth`s orbit, causing a meteor shower the likes of which Earth had never before seen. The skies burned, the seas split, and half of the human population was burned to death in cities engulfed in flame. Dust and sand arose, covering the Earth along with the meteorites, robbing the Earth of the blessing of sunlight, which brought about a new Ice Age.

Under these hopeless circumstances, those who narrowly escaped extinction continued fighting for the few inhabitable areas that remained, but there was no futures for mankind. Those were days of loveless, hopeless, and endless struggling.

Today, it is not different from yesterday. Tomorrow, it is the same with today. -- The same days will continue forever. The world had forgotten changes. Here, it grew tiring to see these grim battles every day. They buried themselves in days of continual unending love, hope, and even ambitions.

However, in a corner of this new land called Kai Riku, born of the dried-up oceans in an area once called the continental shelf, I would meet HIM at a time when the frozen days were rekindling into a burning age.

Still slumbering world, Neppu Kairiku Bushiload, here the roar of those who have awakened!!

Characters:

Kazusa Sin:
Hasiba Hinata:
Maeda Kagato:
Nene Svalovsky:
Kazusa Itsuki:
Ikeda Mikoto:

Takahata Yuzuha:

This anime supposed to be aired in 2005. Unfortunately, because of the sudden death of Yoshida Sunao, the "world designer" of Bushilord, this series was out into stalled. The hope is that this anime will be aired either in 2007 or 2008. (btw, mikoto and hinata is quite cute... XD)

Bushilord is a project between Gainax, Takara Toys, Broccoli, and Nitroplus. The story is quite interesting, and the animation is really awesome. Although this anime has announced a few years back, it seems that not many people know about this. I just wish that they still continue doing this project and can release it soon... >o<

Note: I have to double post because of posting image limit in one post.

I really like the character design in this and it's partly from Gainax so that means I have to at least check it out, but the story also seems very interesting. Here's hoping for a release later in '07.

This looks good. I have to admit I was thinking it was Gurren Laggan in snow until I got a good look at the characters and read jul10 comment. Now I have regained some faith in Gainax. I love the wacky style of FLCL, Diebuster and Gurren Lagaan but I'm glad to see them get back to something more Gunbuster or Eva like.

Really nice Jul10. I really hope this series will continue....I'm really hoping for this to continue. The animation is just *SWEET* but it seems its not really one of GAINAX's main priorities at the moment coz of the EVA films and Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.
wink.gif
I heard that the production materials are apparently there but it seems that, for whatever reason, nobody is doing anything with them. Usually, it's a fault of money. You need to keep investors happy and once they pull out, your project is on hold until you can get another source money. But as Jul10 said its probably mainly to due with the sudden death of Yoshida Sunao (of Trinity Blood fame)....but wait this guy was dead back in July 2004....when was the anime originally announced ???
blink.gif
blink.gif

I'm guessing the Premier Date will be Fall 2007 considering most series from the spring season will end by the summer and the fall is currently lacking some. Of course if the directors aren't ready to release it, it will probably be in Winter 2007-2008

Doesn't look like a bad show at all.

looks quite interesting, ang gainax = must check it out, read somewhere about this being a mid july release?? any1 else seen that?

I think Gainax will get the money to make this pretty soon because Eva is a dirty whore and Gainax is its pimp.
laugh.gif
Hardcore Eva fans please don't kill me! Yeah but the Rebuild of Evangelion flicks will bring in plenty of cash for Gainax and I read about some super deformed Eva series that they were planning in a recent Newtype USA so yeah more Eva money for Gainax. Plus I'm sure Gurren Lagaan will see good DVD and merch sales plus new Eva gear cause of the movies.

Anyways lets hope this hits in the fall or this winter.

QUOTE (smokie @ Jun 18 2007, 08:05 AM) I think Gainax will get the money to make this pretty soon because Eva is a dirty whore and Gainax is its pimp.
laugh.gif
Hardcore Eva fans please don't kill me! Yeah but the Rebuild of Evangelion flicks will bring in plenty of cash for Gainax and I read about some super deformed Eva series that they were planning in a recent Newtype USA so yeah more Eva money for Gainax. Plus I'm sure Gurren Lagaan will see good DVD and merch sales plus new Eva gear cause of the movies.

Anyways lets hope this hits in the fall or this winter.
Smokie...........I'm one of the BIG fans of EVA in this forum......yeah the SD series....I did a massive post on it in the EVA thread about a month ago....yeah, its pretty much a cash cow but we fans are expecting miracles to happen when REBUILD comes out.
biggrin.gif

Bushilord in my opinion might be coming at about Winter 2008.
wink.gif

Looks interesting but I'am mistaken or in the first post of Jul10,there is writen mecha in the genre???So it's a mecha anime like usual from Gainax??Because...well...I don't think that samurais and mecha get's along very well....

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Jun 19 2007, 04:38 PM)Looks interesting but I'am mistaken or in the first post of Jul10,there is writen mecha in the genre???So it's a mecha anime like usual from Gainax??Because...well...I don't think that samurais and mecha get's along very well....
It looks like that it does has meccha in it though. Also there are several pictures in the official website for the meccha.

oook,the black mecha looks good,the first one average and the other ones...hmmm...not so cool but well we'll have to wait and see later,maybe the lack of mech design will covered by good animation??

What EVER happened to this anime ??

It seems the official website has gone down.

Does this mean this anime is in "hiatus" or is it cancelled (which would be seriously unfortunate) ??
sad.gif

The status of this anime is still shrouded in mystery.....I think this should be made to honour Yoshida Sunao.....I'm hoping this will come out this year but its very doubtful. GAINAX....wake up.....WE WANT THIS NOW!!!
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jan 20 2009, 02:41 PM) The status of this anime is still shrouded in mystery.....I think this should be made to honour Yoshida Sunao.....I'm hoping this will come out this year but its very doubtful. GAINAX....wake up.....WE WANT THIS NOW!!!
laugh.gif

Gainax is doing Shikabane Hime at the moment. Plus this project looks like it's dead (official website set up in 2004, which was linked on the first post is gone). As much as I wanted to see this, this project was first announced in 2004 for release in 2005. We clearly didn't get it. Plus Gainax was planning on doing this project with 3 other companies...including Broccoli USA, which has now disbanded due to the financial crisis.

I hate to say this, but I think this is a goner. Feel free to correct me with a source if I'm wrong.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back